Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
he said mam in the morning i was in fear couldn't see you properly but today i will see you inch by inch all nude and closely and lick all your body. my sister smiles and hug him tighetly. guard said mam you have really very beautiful breast so white so soft and saying this he brings out the nipples of my sister breast out of her bra and said they are so pink and he start suckign them. aaha i am enjoying it madam. and then he made my sister sit and remove the shirt and bra and made her topless and then he said apki gand bahout mast hian, kal mari thi bahout maja aaya. my sister wanted to beat him for his words but didnt said anything just blusehd and said it was my dream to fuck your ass mam i accomplish it and i fuck ur cunt too andn ow again i will fuck you and saying this he remove th jeans of my sister and said what smooth and silky legs you have. just like film actress.

my sister was all wet she desperately want to get fucked by him now and guard made my sister totally nude by removing her panty. guard now came on bed over my sister both start kissing each other, licking tongues exchanging salivas and sharing words. guard was pressing her breass and in between my sister was going on guard nipples and sucking them nad making him more and more wild and then guard made my lie on her stomach and said aaj apki aaram se gand marounga mam, my sister was till feeling the pain of her ass guck of last night she turns to guard and said please not now, i am still feeling the pain. ad seeing the resistance of my sister guard accpets her as he felt she might now allow to touch him after this if he force his wishes on her so, he agian went to lick her body and adjust his cock on my sister pussy and said it is very tight mam. bahotu mast . i have never fucked pink pussy ever in my life and then my sister said please ask him to take condom which he took and put his cock on the hold of my sister pussy. my sister was feeling the cock above her pussy hole and lips of both were busy in exchanging the saliva. and then she felt the force in her pussy and the whole cock went inside. it was hard for my sister to bear pain and she bite his lips. guard felt the pain on lips and he jerk is cock more inside the pussy of my sister with more force and put the lips of my sister in between his teeth and said you bite me. my sister said it hurts the way you r fucking me. guard smiled on his victory and said mam, you will love my fuck once you got it. my sister didn't said anything and start pumping herself. and guard too had started pumpimg my sister hard. my sister was enjoying the rhythm she wwas feeling his cock deep inside.

guard continued to fuck my sister for more than half an hour and he made my sister come trice and she was exhausted. this is the fourth man in her life who she was getting fucked and all the men came next was better than the previous and my sister felt he is far better then all the guys she got fucked. he was still fucking her and earlier my sister was sying yes yes aahaa now she was saying bus stop no no please. aaha ..and finally guard load his semen in condom and then lie on my sister and this was the first time she got so much sweat.
both were breathing heavily. very heavily. both were laying nude guard hand was on the breast of my sister and my sister hand was on his stomach. it was now more then 3 pm and my sister got up and took the clothes but guard said mam please dont wear anythign for now. i want to see you nude only. my sister got shy on his such words and said now you go as it is evenign now and uncle can come anytime, guard was upset and but he knows he has to go too. my sister was feeling hungry too and felt that guard might not have food even tought himself.

so she asked hey wait for sometime. go after having lunch. i think you havnt had food since morning guard said yes mam, im feeling hungry too. my sister said okay i have made veg briyani come and sit in livnig room, i am feeling hungry too and will eat both. seeing the hospitality of my sister, guard was mesmerised and hold her hands. my sister was till nude nad guard was too. she lookeda t him and said not now please. guard said i know just want to kiss at your lips you have very beatufiul body and very beautiful heart too and he pull my sister on bed and hug her and kiss on her lips. my sister it turns out to be smooch but my sister push him and said stop it now. you know you got more then what you deserve and giggle and took her clothes and ran to bathroom. guard came to the door of bathroom and said just one request please dont wear undergarments i want to see u today like this only. my sister replied shut up and go to living room.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 08:25 AM