Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Around 12 uncle left for office and he said that he will come around 4-5 so that they can enjoy one more evening together. My sister smiles and kissed uncle and said but today we can’t drink coz parents can be at home at anytime. Uncle making my sister sit on her laps said then so what, but in the evening we both will not wear any clothes, just will enjoy like there will be no tomorrow, my sister put her lips on his lips and said uncle will do what you want, after 4-5 days I don’t know when we will meet again so anything for you. My sister was in love with uncle, not the love of heart but it was the love of lust. Both were smooching each other and then suddenly she got the call, she got up in fear thinking hope it wouldn’t be off guard.

It was the call of mom asking how my sis is and how she enjoyed and all and then she asked my sister to do some work for her. And told her to withdraw money from bank and give that to her friend who reside in neighborhood apartments. She smiles and accepted and then she asked uncle to drop her to nearby market so that she can withdraw money from the atm and do the work. Her another part of the mind was thinking of guard what he will be if waiting, but the task is important, so both locked the door and came out of the building and uncle and my sister move out of the car, as they were going out, my sister eyes met with the same guard standing in the parking looking at her with merciful eyes as if he need something, my sister tease him with smile and out of the society. After seeing him, she again got thrilled and excited. She was thinking of him my and as they were reaching the market my sister got the call in her mobile from unknown number, she picked up the phone and said hello, and immediately she recognize it was the guard and they reach the market.she ask him to hold and looked at uncle and asked him when he will come? Uncle said I will come around 5 and want to see you in the beautiful saree again my wife. ( guard was hearing all this) my sister smiled and kissing uncle at lips and said I’m all your uncle and move out of the car.

As he move out she put the phone on her ears and start arguing with guard why the hell you called me idiot? didnt you see I was going with uncle in the car. guard felt sorry and said found u was going so enquired. my sister was in anger and said if m going somewhere, then will return too. im living in same house, you can come some other time but you are putting me in trouble now don’t call me and dont come to my house. guard on the other side sad mam you r so beautiful that it was tuff for me resist you. his words made my sister blush, and she found herself week listening to her praise.but she wanted to show her anger to him and she said see, i am not your girl friends. okay. so dont miss me. it is just one time deal only. stop dreaming about me and what you got is already enough for you. still i am giving you one more day so better enjoy that and forget. hearing my sister words guard went bit upset and sensing herself too rude, my sister said see, i will come after one hour so, then u come and we will talk okay. don't disturb me again and again.

guard smiled and said ok mam i just want you to wear beautiful top n jeans u look very beautiful in that ( mam ap please jeans aour top ppaheniyega ap usme bahout sunder dhiktte hian akaarshak). listening this my sister blush and in mock anger replied shut up. i need to talk to you n i am not your property. you understand. call me after one hour. guard felt he said something wrong and tried to say sorry but my sister disconnect the phone before that. my sister went to atm and then to her mother friend place and after that she came to home. all the task took just 20 minutes to reach home since she disconnect the phone of guard.
all the way from to home my sister was thinking what will happen today with guard. she was feeling excited as she felt in the morning his fuck twas the best among all the fuck she got and fear too what if he might discuss it with someone else. but her excitement was more then her fear and it was making her more excited.

she went home lock it from inside and opens her wardrobe and brings out one red colored shirt and change it with t-shirt which she was wearing earlier, one thing is running inside her mind and that was how the things will start with guard? when he will enter how she will face him, as she knows he is coming here to fuck her, first time he fucked her tonight, and that too was a bang kind off and now in the noon he is coming again to fuck her with her contest and how things will start, she want to get fucked by him but don't know how. anyhow she opens her hairs put perfume on her body and made herself ready but still she was getting panicked, so she prepare some coffee for herself and start sipping it
my sister was sitting in the living room wearing red shirt which was cupping her body and showing all the curves and below she was wearing blue color deisel jeans, n below she was wearing flat chappel, her nails of hand and feed both were colored with blue color, with straight hairs falling at one side of her face. ( there could be chances that guard could get heart attack after seeing her like this.)
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 08:22 AM