Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
When she felt heatness in her ass, she opens her eyes and found guard was laying over her. She kisses his lips and closed her eyes and enjoying the pain in her ass and went to sleep. Around 5.30 in the morning my sister opens her eyes and got shocked to see guard is sleeping naked with her in the room. Oh my god she said what I have done? Had uncle seen us, she nude ran to uncle room and found him sleeping she got relieved and closed uncle room and locked it from outside and then she came to her room where guard was sleeping with her. She wore the nighty immediately and yell at herself what wrong she has done? How she allow him to fuck her, she felt pain inside her ass, then she realizes she looses the virginity of her ass to the low level of guard. She tries to rethink the movement and she realized how she enjoyed and then she made the guard to wake up and guard open his eyes and hold my sister’s hand and pull her on bed with him again. My sister said what you did to me? I never know. She was in panic now, upset what has done, only teases him, but never hope that she will ever sleep with the guard, she felt the pain in her ass and realize what damage has done to her in a night. It was hard pain.

But she didn’t said anything to guard about the pain. Now please don’t reveal it to any one and go now. But guard start kissing my sister neck and breast and in shuffle the breast of my sister came out. My sister pleaded to him please bhaiya you go now, you have already done which no one has done to me, you have fucked my ass, it is sin always but now please go, whatever you will say I will do but not now, uncle is there and he could wake up and I will be ruined. Guard understand her problem but by that time his cock was inside her pussy, the cock f guard was inside her pussy, my sister never wanted this, this was something which she never wanted, she tries to get rid of him but she cant make noice and she was bitting him and pushing him, but guard was very powerful and he was pumping my sweet and sexy sister, and my sister body started betraying my sister mind and start enjoying the guard fuck and her lips start kissing his chest, his nipples and guard got more excited and he put his lips on my sister lips and my sister fr the first time in her mind opens her lips and allow his tongue to explore her mouh.

He was fucking her hard and my sister was enjoying him now. Aahaa haaa slow -slow please stop it bhaiya will do in some other time, uncle is at home, aahaa leave me, she was saying with lusty voice to guard and guard was enjoying and my sister had reached to her climax and she pumped herself fast and faster and dig her nails on his back. My sister lay lifeless on the bed now, she was tired, in just 12 hours she was fucke by two man uncle n guard for over 4 times, and this time she was fucked hard and hard, my sister was now laying motionless but feeling the cock was still working inside her pussy and pumping her. My sister body was going up and down according to the rhythm of fuck. Her breast was going left-right, up and down. It was more then half an hour she was still getting fucked on same pace and without her wish, my sister was reaching her climax again and she started to his passion and stat kissing nad licking him and soon both discharge and guard lie over her and both were sweating hard. Body of both my sister and guard was totally wet. My sister was breathing heavily.

Guard was too breathing heavily laying nude over my nude sister. My sister opens her eyes and found she was hugging him, she removes her hand from him pushes him and said no please go yu have ruined me, you have fucked me bastard, guard was smiling and said I like enjoying you. My sister know she enjoyed too and coudnt make the scene and said see nw you have got everything. Now go out from here and never come to my place ever else I will complain about you. Guard said will you complain about uncle too. My sister in shock said please go idiot now. Guard understand that if he forces her much, he could be in trouble too, he said mam I want to make you love more. My sister in hurry said please wear the clothes and will do whatever you will say in the noon when uncle will left for office right now go please. Guard got up and wore his clothes and my sister looked at the size of his cock and realized it is the biggest one she ever saw.

My sister said please go its my promise I won’t stop you from any thing and it should be between you and me what you saw and what you did with me. Oaky before going guard saying can I got a kiss, my sister in hurry kissed at his lips and said go and come at 12 when uncle will left for his office okay. Please go now. Guard said mam but I will not be in duty so how can I come that time? It could be a problem can’t I come in the evening? My sister said make any excuse to come or some other day, when no one will be at home, guard said no I want today and will come in the noon with some excuse.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 08:17 AM