Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Guard was shock and excited too see this and uncle was holding her breast. He knews this man he brother of her mother and he is pressing the breast of the daughter of his sister in front of guard. My sister was in shame, she didn’t expect this much, she had tease guard but never got touched by anyone in front of him. Soon their floor comes and my sister adjusted her saree and took the bag and came to the house.
Uncle lock the room and both sat at living room and my sister shows mock anger to uncle and uncle said you are my wife, I will do anything I want don’t stop me bitch, and both start kissing eachother, showing this part of adventure to guard somewhere excited my sister more and they were kissing and uncle said soni I don’t want to have sex right now, lets have party my wife. My sister said my husband anything for you. Uncle brings out the whisky from the packet and ask my sister to bring glass water and plates.

My sister brings all the items and both sat on the sofa and ac of the living room was switched on. My sister had whisky few times that too with me and sonu, this time uncle said soni we both drink and enjoy . my sister smiles and uncle opens the bottle and both start drinking. After 2-3 pegs my sister got the effect of drinks and since they were kissing smooching earlier too, but this time they were enjoying and talking and uncle asked her again how she started with her brother and mother and she told every thing about it except the episode of sonu and raj. My sister never smoked but this time uncle force her she was smoking with uncle too. Soon uncle was nude and my sister was in saree and uncle made her to remover her sexy saree. Uncle was licking her cleavages and then uncle put some red sauce on his cock and asked my sister to clean it. My sister was doing anything for him and she start licking his cock and cleaning it and uncle put some alcohol on his cock, some drops and made my sister to drink them, he then split on his cock and my sister who was too drunk was cleaning anything. Both were now 5-5 pegs down, and by now my sister was nude too sitting on the floor n uncle was sitting on sofa.

My sister face was close to his cock and she was keep on drying it either it was his cum, or sauce or alcohol, both were enjoying the time. This time uncle made her sit on his lap and put his cock inside her pussy, this is the firs time my sister was getting fucked in this position by uncle and both were drinking the same glass of whisky along with fuck and uncle keep on asking how many times her brother has fucked her and how many times her mother gotfucked and he too told how he first fucked our mother. And soon they reach climax, but there was energy in both of them. My sister came and sat next to uncle. And both were exhaughted and this time my sister got up and made two glass of whisky as if she need more fuck. Again they had drink and both don’t know what they are doing. Uncle was spitting his salivaaa on floor and making my sister to lick it and my sister without any objection was enjoying it and licking it anywhere uncle was spitting. Itt was now 10 at night and tthey never get to know they had finish one full bottle of whisky. Both were able to stand and then uncle said he want to loo, my sister smiled and said what can I do for you in this, don’t urinate here uncle on the floor, uncle said meri randi kutiaa yeah pe nahi peshab karounga, tere aaupar karounga, mana karegi kya? ( my whore bitch I wont urinate here, but I wll do it on you, will you stop me) my sister who was not in senses at all said whore cant stop for anything.

Uncle smiles and said you are big bitch my dear wife. My sister smiles and said all coz of you and uncle smiles and got up and pull down my sister on the floor, my sister was resting against the sofa looking at uncle whos cock was hard again. She was smiling and didn’t knew what she has granted the uncle. She was looking at uncle cock and uncle came close to her bend a bit and start urinating on the face of my sister, my sister in shock what are you doing uncle please leave it, uncle stops for a movement and said enjoy it and don shout you bitch else I will cut you. My sister got afraid and got silen and uncle start urinating ion her face again and my sister closes her eyes and mouth and she was feeling large amouth of smelly liquid on her face which was flowing over her body on her neck beast stomach her lips. Finally uncle finish her gall bladder and my sister opens her mouth and looked at uncle and said see you made me diity uncle. But instead of getting aangry she kissed uncle and said I love you. Uncle was more excited and then uncle found their cigarte is getting finish just one cigaarrete and uncle calls at the guard of our floor through intercom and asked him to arrange the cigarette for them.

And then my sister got up after finish one more peg and went to bath. Uncle excuse her and the guard in between came and uncle gave him money aand in the mean time my sister took bath and by taking bath. He was in her senses a bit.
She came out and wore her small nighty which starts from her chest and finish at her upper theigh and came and sat on uncle lap. Both kisses each other and in between uncle has come out with more whisky of father and both took two more pegs and uncle had drunk too much and he sit on the floor nude and went to hard sleep. My sister who need more fuck was looking at uncle but understood that he has no energy left in it, soon the light of the appartmen went off. There was huge hot inside theliving room. Since they have backup but the ac backup is only at the two bedrooms not in the living room and she was seeing uncle was sweating heavily and sitting idle she was not feeling sleepy she took two more pegs alone. Now my sister too was not able to stand properly. And both uncle and she was weating heavily. She tried to wake up uncle so that he can go to anybedroom where ac is working but uncle was too heavy for her, soon she felt the slight knock on the door, my sister got shocked who could be this.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 08:16 AM