Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
It was 9 in the morning now and all my mother father and uncle were ready. Mom smiles and said to uncle enjoy honeymoon for two days we will come tomorrow night. Uncles kisses mom and said I need this time to enjoy. Soon mom and dad left for out of station in car, and uncle had breakfast cooked by my sister and around 10.30 he took my car keys and kissing sonia and told her to wore saree in the evening when he came and then they will enjoy and left for his office.

There was different kind of excitement inside my sister, she has getting fucked by him from more then week but still she was excited being alone with uncle. My sister went to bathroom groomed herself removes all the hairs of her body even tiny ones and then went to parlor and got face massage for more shinning and in the noon she slept in dreams. During these 5 days my sister had totally forget me. It was obvious she was enjoying more then enough. Around 5 she wake up and she took bath again and went to wardrobe too see which saree she wore, since my sister had only two series so she took the royal blue color saree with good embroidery work and wore it. She put the makeup on her, lipstick and thinking of uncle she put sandoor on her hairs for the first time herself without being asked by anyone. She want to gift herself to uncle properly. It was now 7 the time generally uncle comes, but till 7.15 uncle didn’t come, she was getting excited and waiting which was making her bit uneasy, around 7.25 she got the call from uncle to come down stairs, my sister immediately ran towards the gate and opens the lift. Lift was taking time to come upstairs but soon it reach, there was only one man in the lift and that too their guard and lift man, she looked at her smiles and enters in the lift.

The lift immediately got full of frganances of my sister, of perfume, the fragnance of her body, and she was looking dynamic, she wore the saree below naval, and blouse was petty normal so her good part of stomach was in show to him, her breast was hiding behinds the blouse still guard can see it. He was looking at my sister and suddenly his eyes went on her hairs where he saw the sandoor on her head and he got shocked when she got married, my sister looked at him and felt what he is looking at and then to divert my sister asked bhaiya aapki duty subah ki hoti hian yeha sham ki, over which guard looks at her eyes thinking all the previous episodes and said didi from 7 in the evening to 7 in the morning. My sister smiles at him and then they were at ground floor. Uncle was standing there and then uncle asked didi to come till car there are some items to hold, guard says sir should I help you. Uncle said no. you just be there we are coming. My sister was smiling inside and fearing what if any society member found her in sandoor what they will think, so she immediately ran towards car, there uncle said you are looking very sexy. Then unle said soni did you show something to this guard today.

My sister looked at uncle and said uncle please, no, uncle said yaar you are looking so sexy please tease him, my sister got bit embraced but didn’t say anything to him. Uncle say okay remove the pin from dupatta of saree, we will tease him,. My sister object but uncle said you are my whore you said at night so don’t say no for today. My sister didn’t said anything and sit in the car and remove the pins from her saree. Now her dupata was free to fall anywhere. Then uncle gave one packet to her and another packet to my sister and came towards the lift. The guard was there as if he was waiting for them only.

Lift closed and immediatey uncle says soni you are looking very sexy in this saree. My sister looked at guard who was looking at her, my sister got embarrassed in such situation, then uncle said nice embroidery in saree and arm soni, my sister looking at floor said thanks and then uncle said soni does this embroidery is n your blouse too. Over which my sister in shock said no uncle it is just in arms n little on neck. Uncle said im not able too see the embroidery on neck, it is not on full blouse, my sister looking at guard with shame and then at uncle said no uncle, uncle said I want to see it, show me right now, my sister said uncle…….uncle ordered guard to pick the bag from her and guard immediately pick the bag from my sister which she was pressing against her chest and then uncle removes the dupatta from her saree, it was the movement guard was waiting her. The whole shape of breast of my sister was on display in blouse and small clavages were out too. Guard was looking at my sister and seeing the sense uncle was smiling and touches the upper part of blouse and said nice embroidery and he held the breast of my sister and said I wish this part too had emroidry.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 08:16 AM