Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
In the night mom and father departs to their room, and uncle and his so called newly-wed wife that is my sister comes to their room, as usual uncle lay at floor and my sister at bed for some time and when both get assured father has slept uncle locks the door. My sister who was watching television smiles and make the space next to her for uncle on bed, uncle removes his shirt and lower and came on bed totally nude and both start kissing each other and soon my sister was out of her clothes too. Both were nude and they had some wonderful sex session that time and my sister lying in the arms of uncle and uncle said soni, it was going to my dream come true, I always wanted to stay with you nude whole day and night and make you love all the time saying this uncle presses my sister more towards her, my sister biting at uncle nipples says uncle from last 5 days we both are nude at home all the evening including mother and at night right now too we are without clothes and you are loving me as you want. Uncle smiles and said soni you are bitch you know. My sister smiles and touching uncle hips says uncle I am your wife, what ever name you can give me.

Their talking arouses them again and uncle hold my sister hand and put her hand on his cock and asked her to suck it, soni take it in your mouth, and I request please drink whatever it gives you. You have never sucked me till climax. My sister smiles and with laying presses the cock of uncle hard and goes down and looked at his hairy cock in the dark which was now again semi erect. My sister said uncle it wants to go big and saying this she kissed the cock which was giving the fragnance of both the liquids the one of my sister and uncles cum too. The cock was in my sister mouth. Her red lips were rubbing the cock and cock was full inside her mouth, and the tongue inside the mouth was licking the cock. My sister had god experience of sucking she sucked me several times, the raj few times so she is going great. Oh my god soni you are such a bitch dear, it is hard again.
Hearing the word bitch made my sister more aroused and she start sucking and licking more virgously. The dick was getting harder and harder and then uncle said sonia you know, you are much better sucker then your mom, you are taking me to heaven. Hearing the praise and winning over her experienced mom made her excited ( since she is women too and hearing the praise over another women directly impact on her heart).

She was making the cock of her mother’s brother dry in her mouth. If was contnous 10 minutes now my sister was sucking the cock, she was getting tired her mouth was paining but her dedication was high, she was enjoying and uncle says you bitch see I will fuck you tomorrow, from all angles, I will make you my wore, hearing this my sister brings out the cock and says uncle you are married to my mamiji, and now you married me, I am already your wore, hearing these words made uncle crazy and he push his cock again in her mouth and my sister start sucking it and uncle then says soni I am reaching on climax please suck my liquids, my sister didn’t said anything she just continue to suck, but uncle wants it in different way, uncle brings out the cock and ask my sister to open her mouth and start masturbating his cock, my sister looked at uncle with dilemma what he is dong when she is ready to suck the cock, uncle says my randi, if I ejaculate inside our mouth then you coudnt taste whole sperm it will directly go to your throat, I will thorw my sperm in your tongue and lips and want you to taste every drop of it. About this my sister never thought of it, she realize she never got enugh ttaste of sperm when she suck the cock coz always it goes inside the throat.

My sister brings out the tongue and in seconds uncle shoot the load of sperm, since uncle has fucked her half an hour back so there was not much sperm but it was enough to full her tongue, my sister took the tongue inside and close the mouth and the sperm was sticking on her tongue and upper part of mouth which my sister removes from tongue and take inside her body and during that time uncle shoot another load which fell n her red lips and chin. My sister smiles seeing hot sperm on her lips and brings out her pink tongue and licked her lips and take all the sperm inside her mouth. She didn’t like the taste but she was enjoying it. Uncle was very happy seeing her like this, totally obeying uncle. She cleaned the cock and both kisses each other and don’t know when my uncle and sister went to sleep and waked up in the morning. My sister smiles as usual seeing uncle and wear her decent clothes and give the clothes to uncle and then normal day activities started again.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 08:12 AM