Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Do u like her? Uncle replies, oh my sister she is jus your copy very sexy indeed. My mom too getting hot seeing how her old brother was licking the breast of his young daughter. Mom got up and start removing the shirt of her daughter which was on her arm and while removing mom kissed her daughter and her brother and her brother divert to his sister turn to our mom side and puut hi lip on her lip and said bhen teri beti bahout sunder hain, ander se aour bhi sunder hain, puri jawaan piece hian and the lips of mom and uncle went on biting each other and in the mean time my sister has felt what mom wants and she removes the shirt from her body and was now in half bra ( which she wore in the morning ) and jeans, my sister seeing mom and uncle kissing each other, my sister went towards mom and she unzip the top of mom from back and bring the top on her waist without getting her mom diverted from the kiss and my sister unhook mom’s bra and made mom topless in front of mom brother. Mom has been topless and totally nude in front of her brother and her daughter, but this is first time mom was topless in front of her daughter and her own real brother.

mom felt the lips of her daughter on her breast while she was busy in kissing her brother, mom broke the kiss and looked at her daughter and then at uncle who was too watching how her neice was sucking the breast of her mom, mom put her hand on the back her daughter, and unhook the bra, my sister, the daughter of my mother didn’t divert and she was still sucking the breast of her mother. Mom look at uncle with smile and making her daughter to sit and said bhai, she is yours, enjoy my daughter fully, fuck her hard and suck her hard, she won’t object anything. As my sister soni got up the bra fell down and her breast was on view, my sister did not do anything to cover herself and uncle fell on the breast of my sister and start sucking it as if he is tasting it for first time but the important thing was he is sucking it first time in front of the mother of girl and all were enjoying.

My sister was sitting on the sofa and uncle was holding the breast of my sister and sucking it and my topless mom whose hard big breast too was on display was watching her brother and her daughter loving each other, my sister has u her head up words in enjoyment and sometime in between looking at her mother who was semi nude sittingclose to them, n when the eyes of both mother and daughter meet both pass smiles and while doing so my sister put her hand on uncle back and start moaning aah uncle slowly it is paining. Mom smiles and come closer to uncle n my sister, kissing my sister said beta enjoy with uncle, the way you me and your brother enjoys. Hearing this my sister shouted loud aahhhh..as uncle got the shock and he in shock bite the nipple of my sister. He looked at my mother and asked what she is saying, he always has thought that he only knew about the episode of sonia and her brother, but hearing this he was shocked.

Sonia my sister smiles and hold the face of uncle and put he lips on his lips and uncle too start smooching and both start exchanging saliva, mom was watching this and uncle said to my sister Sali dekh aj tuughe kaise chodta hu, and he immediately broke the kiss and remove his trouser and underwear and got totally nude and made my sister nude too. Now my sister and the brother of her mother was totally nude in front of her mother and mom then says bhai, bang my daughter, make her slut fuck her hard you can and mom kisses uncle and then my sister and wore the shirt and says you guys enjoy I am coming.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 08:08 AM