Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Uncle don’t know what to say. Uncle who has put his hand on her thighs, removes in tension, his heart beat gone up by mile. My sister says uncle, uncle turns his face towards her, few minutes back the man who was looking monster was now looking as mouse, my sister put her face close to uncle and said I know every thing uncle, from long time, and put her lips on uncle lips, in living room and mom was there, uncle was panicked as what to do, if her mother gets to know about this.
Uncle said soni, what if your mom get to know about it, my sister who was still kissing him said uncle you want it, I am giving you, uncle held my sweet sexy sister tight hearing this and made her to sit on his lap and the tongue of both uncle and my sister start fighting. Uncle hand start playing with her body again and pressing her breast hard moving all over her back. My sister soni who was sometime back was fearing how she will do, now taking the lead and both were smooching hard, uncle broke the kiss and start kissing at her neck and trying to open her shirt, he got successful in one button, but again my sister puts the head of uncle up and put her lips on his and both start exchanging the slavia. Both closed their eyes and enjoying the smooch, the big kiss which was exploring each other mouth. She removes uncle hands from her boobs, and uncle held her tightly through waist. After 5 minutes of continuous kiss my sister finally broke the kiss and stops uncle from moving ahead and said uncle mom is at home. Uncle too smiles. My sister who was sitting on uncle lap again came to her seat and adjusting her hairs.

Soon mom came, and join us on the tea, my sexy 23 years old sister, my sexy mom and uncle all were sitting there, all were silent but in everyone’s heart the storm of lust was going on, all three were silent but the breath of all the three were heavy and lustful. Then mom break the silence and said tea is getting cold bhai, have it and same to my sister and all three were sipping the tea.
Then uncle said soni has made really wonderful tea, my sister blushed and mom smiles and said yes, now she is good cook, then uncle looking at soni said then I think it’s the time to look for some boy for her to marry her, my sister looked at uncle with astonished eyes as what he is say as no one in family ever think of it. My mother smiles and said bhai she has grown now, and im too thinking and both uncle and mom laugh, but my sister was sitting in anger, then uncle looking at soni, coming close to her and kissing at her cheeks and said yes she need to get marry now.

My mom said bhai, not now, we need to prepare her and has to check my daughter in many fields weather she will be able to handle the family or not, uncle smiles and said means? My mom said bhai, she even doesn’t look like marriageable girl, just look at her and analyze does she looks?
Uncle turns himself to my sister and looked at her and said bhen, she made good tea, my mom interrupt him and said first tell me about her physical looks bhai, does she then we will discuss her. Now uncle has the full right and opportunity to tell about her daughter in front of her daughter.
Uncle looks at her head and said she has very beautiful forehead fair, bright and uncle kissed her forehead. My sister with shyness smiled over her praise, uncle then looked at her nose and said she is blessed with one of the pretties nose I ever seen, neither too thin or thick or pointing very accurate and making her face more beautiful and glamorous and again uncle kissed at her nose and then uncle said her eyes, what I said, any one from the age of 10 to 100 can die in love with this beautiful girl soni, looking at her eyes, and my sister again got kissed in front of mom by uncle.

Uncle praise about her red cheeks and kisses and then uncle touches her lips and said they seems to be very juicy and they are red and in a shape which makes anyone to kiss her lips and this time seeing mom there uncle didn’t kiss her lips and then said her chin wow awesome and kissed her chin. Then mom said bhai u praised about her face but u didn’t kissed her lips and didn’t tell us either they are juicy or not. My sister looked at mom with surprise and in mock said mom what you are saying, mom said soni beta be quite we elders are talking so let us. Uncle looked at mom and mom smiles and said bhai check it, don’t worry, she is brave girl and uncle with smile bents towards my sister and my sister who closed her eyes for unknown reason and felt uncle lips on her lips, this is not the first time uncle Is kissing her lips but this is firs time uncle is kissing her in front of mother. Uncle’s lips touches the lips of my sister and seeing this mom was smiling and there was sensation in the body of both my sister and uncle and then mom said bhai aache se check karo, and hearing more liberty uncle lips took my sister upper lips bet his lip and start sucking it.

My sister didn’t object as It was what she wants, but my sister was not taking part in kiss, only opening her mouth and allowing him to suck her lips, then uncle put her lower lips between her lips and start sucking her, now my sister too was getting hot with lips sucking and she held uncle with waist and started sucking uncle lips too. Seeing this mom said yes, this is what I want. My daughter has become good kisser. Hearing this my sister got embarrassed and tried to broke the kiss, but uncle was holding my sister tightly. Uncle was getting high and he start biting the lips of my sister and start feeling the back of my sister which was over the clothes and suddenly she felt hands of uncle on her breast. My sister felt more wetness but she wants herself to be in act so she removes her hand and got separated from uncle.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 08:05 AM