Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
My sister sitting on bedding looked at uncle and said finally you made entry uncle, shame on you, how much you want from me, uncle smiles and said till the time m alive, I will need you sexy girl. My sister got silent. Then uncle said tonight your father sent me to your room, to love you, my sister immediately replied no, he is innocent, you play the game you are too clever, uncle laugh n said whatever. Mom came in room with two glasses of milk and put them on table and sat on bedding along with her daughter and start talking. After 10 minutes mom said okay good night to both of you and got up, uncle said to mom, where is my gud nyt kiss dear sister, my mom laugh and came close to uncle sat next to them and kiss at his forehead and then both cheeks and uncle too replied her by kissing at her mom cheeks and then uncle said your daughter hasn't given me gud nyt kiss, mom laugh and said ask her or why don't you give her, my sister intervened and said mom he is here I will give it to uncle later, mom said o knw u u will sleep fast give him in front of me, all three laugh and then uncle said I will give her and he came and sat on his knees on bedding and hold the face of my sister looking at her eyes.my sister said uncle no means no, n in joking mood tries to remove his hand, n uncle tries to hold her n in this shuffle my sister fell on bedding and uncle took opportunity in front of mother and lie over my sister and his one hand was on my sister breast which mom too can see, soni was laughing n trying to remove him and uncle finally able to kiss at my sister cheeks and said you rebel so 5 times m kissing you and said now reply me, else I won't get up, my sister was feeling his cock on her thighs and my sister without looking at mom kiss uncle and said gud night uncle, loves you and all three laugh and then mom kissed soni and said take care beta and went out and closed the room.

Soni was looking at her mom going n the door getting closed and somewhere excitement was burning in her.as door got closed , uncle says soni lock the door, soni my sister replied uncle ru sick, mom n dad anyone could come all are awake plz m sleeping. And there is no need to lock the door. Let it be open, I wont allow anything tonight. My sister said in strong voice but internally she knew that her words wont be heard. Uncle came and sat on his knees next to my sister. Who was in her normal night wear dress, the dress was loose enough to make her looks decent yet elegant n beautiful, my sister tried to slid away from uncle unheartly, n says uncle go to your bed, you are doing wrong, uncle its just 5 minutes, mom went and room is open please , soni my sister who’s heart was beating hard in excitement and in fear, and her hands got held by uncle, and uncle pull her closer to her.
Uncle !!!!!! my sister tries to resist, she want to get rammed by uncle but right now the fear of my sister was right, all at the home are awake and the door of the room is unlocked, mom or father anyone can come inside.

Uncle smiles at my sister looking at her red juicy delicious lips and said I want to kiss you right now, then I will leave you. My sister looked at uncle and said uncle please go to your bed right now, you are putting me in trouble, uncle replied, soni just one kiss your juicy lips I will go to my bed, my sweet sister looked at uncle and then at door, she knows if she ask for closing the door uncle will go further in fucking her , which she too needs but not right now, she didn’t said anything uncle sense her condition and said come at the door, let me kiss you there, if some one comes we will block the door, my sister said uncle please leave me, uncle held the hand of my sister more tightly and bring her more close to her, and tried to kiss her but my sister was resisting and trying to move her face away from his face, uncle while holding her hands got up and pulls her hands and tried to make my sister stand up, my sis resisted and uncle pulled her and said in strong tone to get up, and my sister immediately got up and asked what are you doing, uncle please I am ready to kiss you, but please, uncle said see, its not only you are on risk, my respect is too on sake soni.soni my sister stop repulsion, and didn't said anything, the hands of my sister were in the grips of uncle, and my sister was standing close to uncle.

Uncle start moving towards the other side of the room, the end of the wall where door was, and my sister was going along with them without any rebel. Uncle made my sis stand on the side of wall, her back facing n resting wall and uncle looks at soni my sister and said you r hot soni, you are sexy, I have never get a wet long kiss from you, this time you have to favour me, my sister who was hearing this with her closed lips, hearing this she felt wetness between her legs and her red juicy lips automatically opens up, uncle placed his one hand on her waist and other hand on her head and bring her lips close to her. My sister hands were loose from uncle grip, hanging from her shoulder, she don't knw what to do, at one side she was getting excited, but shying to, uncle lips came very close to her and he was all praising of her face, my sweet sister was feeling his breadth, she felt kiss on her cheeks, the wet kiss, it was rather lick more then kiss, it sensaionalise the body of my sister, he was saying what a smooth and sexy skin you have soni, your brother is bastard n lucky who is enjoying such beauty all these days, my sister doesn't knw how to react, she was feeling happy on hearing her praise.

My sister who was in her bed room at 11 at night along with the brother of her mother and both her father and mother knows about that her uncle is sleeping with their daughter. No one had idea what is happening inside the room between the uncle and their daughter. Uncle took her daughter to the one corner of the room and licking her cheeks and praising and even the door is not locked and their daughter means my sister, soni is losing her hold and strength and getting mesmerized by the praise. Since uncle has left her hands still my sister was supporting uncle by not saying any thing against uncle words. Door is open and uncle and my sister were standing at one corner of the room and uncle was holding my sister through her waist and head and licking her cheek forehead nose, and my sister was just getting out of control and her closed lips got opened up. uncle lips came close to her lips and my sister for the first time took control and put her lips on uncle lips and start biting his lips. Uncle too got shocked but happy too and the uncle too got wild with her advancement, abevious till few minutes back uncle was having sex with her but it was always one sided, but this time uncle felt her participation too. He was too excited and the actions of uncle was telling it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 07:12 AM