Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Uncle smiled and said I love my daughter too who is sitting next to me, hearing this my sister legs got shaking as she knows its her number now, she immediately replied uncle I know you love me but there is no need to show love. It is felt. Uncle smiled and looked at soni and said u never shown me you love me. Soni my sister got silent and uncle said to my mom, see sister I don’t mind she don’t like her uncle but I love her and he hold the face of my sister by saying this. My sister body start shivering. To stop him she hold the arms of uncle strongly but she couldn't do much other then holding it. Uncle said you are just the copy of your mother, very beautiful and charming and soni my sister got the kiss on her forehead. She smiled by saying thanks only as she doesn’t know how to respond. Then uncle lips went to her eyes and soni my sister closed her eyes and got weak, she loosen the grip on uncle arms and got the kiss on her both eyes.

My sister still doesn’t know what to say how to react, she surrendered more when she got kiss on her one cheek and soni my sister opens her lips and said I love you uncle too. It was the first time she said something like this and she got the kiss on another cheeks. Soni my sister liked it she hold uncle arms and now uncle said if soni my daughter loves me then she should show the way her mother shown, my sister opens her eyes, she was frighten what to do, soni looked at mom and mom said go aahead beta, he loves u. soni my sister move forward and planted her first willing kiss to uncle in front of mom on his cheeks.

Uncle held soni by shoulder and hug her, since both were sitting it was tough to hug, uncle pull her towards her and soni my forced to sit on his one leg, mom was smiling and soni upper body was crushed against her mother’s brother body. Uncle said soni whenever I want u will kiss me to shower ur love on uncle. Soni didn’t replied anything and mom immediately said yes why not bhai. She will and you too can. We both loves you bhai, mom then ask soni, tell soni, soni my sister was feeling that her mother indirectly is opening her with her uncle towards sex in front of her daughter. But she can’t say anything against now so she separate from uncle’s grip but still sitting on his lap smiled and said yes mama we love you. Uncle put his hand on the waist of my sister and kissed on her cheeks and mom said soni reply to uncle and sony my sister smilingly kissed uncle at his cheeks. Mom too kissed uncle at his cheeks and soni then and like this soni and mom kissed uncle 10 times and every time uncle revert them. Mom said you guys sit m going for tea, soni tried to get up from uncle lap, uncle in front of mom said beta sit here I'm liking it.

Soni smiled and looked at mom, mom smiled and with eyes asked her to be there. As mom went uncle kissed soni at her lips, my sister immediately tried to go away uncle said kiss at my lips else I will do much more things with you, you know how dirty I am. Soni my sister immediately kissed at his lips she wanted to kiss or not she too doesn’t know. Then uncle said did you enjoyed last night. My sister didn’t said anything, uncle pulls her closer and lick the lips of my sister and again asked tell me, my sister said it was an assault, and I don’t like it. Uncle smiled and saying this, my sister got up. Uncle was laughing and said I will come tonight too, be ready for big assault my sister looked at uncle and said you won’t. I won’t allow anything now.

My sister went to kitchen with mom and both were laughing the way uncle was teased. Soni my sister was enjoying the gossips of uncle and mom too. Both were talking how he was trying to touch the daughter of his sister. Then Uncle comes in the kitchen after sometime, and asked for the kiss from soni and soni without any if no, she kissed uncle immediately and once she licked his cheeks hiding from mom. All the three were having fun and somewhere soni has accepted her fate too and start enjoying too flirting with her uncle by kissing him and getting bit cozy with him.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 07:08 AM