Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
She knows what uncle mean but she can't refuse as it was still decent way and if she object then then things could mess up as uncle might ask in front of mom why she felt like that and the relation between soni and mom can open up and then she couldn’t protect herself from him so she with smile came and sat next to uncle. My sister didn’t sat as mom and uncle were sitting she made bit gap. But uncle pulls her closer to her. She was not comfortable and trying not to touch him specially her naked arms ( since wearing half sleeves shirt red and black check shirt). My sister in heart abusing uncle, who has fucked her last night, indeed she wanted to get fucked by him and internally she enjoyed him yesterday. The yesterday bang she enjoyed but she was missing her brother. Uncle put his both hands around both the ladies on their shoulder passing through their back which make bring both my mother and sister more closer to uncle and uncle hands rested on the arms of both ladies. He was messaging the hands and talking about the TV with both ladies.

Soni my sister was acting to be very normal and jolly with uncle and mom and then soni my sister trying to me more normal asked mom, mom today uncle is looking very caring and loving to us. She was trying to tease uncle or she was trying that this would made uncle embrass and he might remove his hands from both mother and daughter. But before mom could say anything uncle held my sister soni tight and griped his hand hard on her arm and said beta I always love my sister and you daughter. You don’t know how much I love my sister and saying this he kissed mom on her cheeks and said your mom Is my younger sister, my friend my mentor, I love and respect her lot. Mom was smiling on uncle remarks and soni my sister was laughing in her heart too thinking she is not your mentor neither sister, she is your whore. but at the same time soni my sister got bit alerted the way he kissed mom, that they might not get more open. Then mom replied dear just he is showing his affection to us, trying to show how much your uncle cares for us (there was kinky smile on mom face). As mom said this uncle again kissed mom on her cheeks saying I always love you my sister. Mom shied a bit for this time and then uncle said beta soni I love you too. You are like my daughter (my sister said in heart did you fucked her too) and planted kiss on my sister face for the first time in front of mother. Soni got shocked and jerked oh what happen.

She got nervous and her face was showing it. Sensing the situation mom said beta uncle just kissed you affectionately and she said veer ji (elder brother are stated by the name of veer) she loves you a lot too and saying this mom kissed uncle cheeks. It was another shock to my sister, first uncle kissed mom, then uncle kissed her, my sister and now my mom revert uncle by kissing him back on his cheeks. My sister soni was sensing that things are going to change and she should do something but what? She knows she can’t doo anything just trying to linger on the process. Uncle smiles at mom and sat straight and held both the ladies together and said I love you both. It was now more than half an hour the kiss episode happen and after that all were behaving normal and my sister soni get use to uncle hand and uncle hands were creasing the hands of both soni and mom. We all were watching TV then mom said bhai lets have tea and tried to get up, uncle hold mom tightly and said no dear, sit with me, I am feeling so nice being with my sister and my daughter and saying this uncle again kiss mom. Mom smiles and said bhai ap bhi na. we are with you for whole eve like this and for always. Why you are getting so emotional and saying this mom kissed uncle at his left cheeks and said bhai we are with you like this always and hugged uncle by putting her head on his shoulder.

My sister looked at mom, she was getting nervous he felt hand on her left boobs. She immediately tried to remove the hand of uncle but he was powerful, soni seriously don’t want mom to see this, so she immediately put her hand over his hand. And trying her best to remove his hand and on which finally she got success. She took deep breath and then uncle held mom ‘s face and said bhen you are my darling and crease her cheek and brings her face above from his chest ( soni my sister got more worried as she thought what will happen if he kissed mom’s lips, she don’t know how to react if that happen). Uncle brings mom’s face close to his face and kissed at mom forehead and said I love my sister a lot, and mom smiles looking at her daughter and then at uncle. Uncle then kissed mom at her cheeks mom smiled and said bhai aj bhen pe bada pyar aarha hain apko? ( bro today too much love is coming from you for me). Uncle smiled and said tughe nhi aarha na?( u don’t have love for brother?) mom said no bhai and she immediately kissed uncle’s cheeks. Soni my sister was watching this and getting nervous.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 07:08 AM