Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Soni my sister who was relaxed by now came and sat opposite to uncle, and then soni said I hope after the rest uncle you must be feeling relax, uncle smiled and said beta mere pass baith ja, soni looked at uncle with wide eyes, uncle again said in loud voice mere pass baith ja bête, need to talk to you. Soni got afraid if anything could be revealed to mom then it will be trouble.

Soni got up and sat next to uncle in sofa, making theirs back at kitchen where mom was working. Uncle didn’t lose any opportunity and put his hand on her lap and said soni rest in day just relax for some time, when I will take rest at night properly then I will be relaxed and by saying he put his hand on her shoulder. Soni in very mum voice said uncle please don’t touch me.

Uncle presses her theigh and shoulder and said you have lost the right to stop me. Soni my sister in deep anger closes her eyes and said please mom can come, uncle said kutch kar thodi raha hu tere sath? Just holding you as my daughter and talking. Soni my sister don’t have words to reply him. Then uncle said badi sunder lag rahi hian. Soni my sister in frustration said thanks ( in heart she was thinking he has just finished fucking my mom and now he is putting his hand on me, how much desperate he is) she was thinking and suddenly her boobs got pressed hard and she in shock looked down it was her uncle pressing the breast of my sister and saying very hard and shaped. Sandee is lucky bastard. My sister removes his hand from her breast and soon mom comes in her style.
Mom came in front of us with tea and bends down and as she bends her large amount of breast the bra less breast came in view to me and mom and after serving it mom sit next to uncle. Now uncle was sitting between us and uncle by now removes his hand from the shoulder of my sister and put his both hand on the thighs of both the ladies and keep on talking here and there off.

Evening goes like that and then fathers arrival comes to the rescue for my sister as uncle got busy in drinks with father and then all had dinner and they all were talking about here and there. It was nine and my sister was upset and had the fear of uncle.
She want to avoid uncle as soon as possible and after dinner my sweet sister excuse her self from everyone saying she is not feeling good and went to her room and lock the room and lay on the bed with relaxation. Now my sexy sister was feeling relieved as she was not facing the uncle who was looking the opportunity to fuck her.
She went to washroom and change to her normal night dress and went to sleep. Soni my sweet sis was in sleep, suddenly she heard the knock on the door, my sister immediately got up fearing it could be uncle, she looked at watch and found it was just 10 and so early it won’t be uncle and she ask who’s that

It was our mom outside the room with milk for my sister, soni got up and unlock the room and welcome the mom and sat on bed. Mom kissed soni at her lip ( since girls use to greet each other by clashing cheeks) and both start talking about here and there and while talking when my sister soni went to sleep she don’t know. And there seeing soni slept my mom closing her door moved out.
Its being more than 10 days my sister soni didn’t get fucked by me or I should say she didn’t got any cock inside her only she was getting the fingers of mom. And today after seeing uncle and the desires for her brother raises in her again and more and she was missing me that’s her lover or brother desperately and wanted her brother to be with her. At one movement in the evening she thought to tell about the uncle arrival to her brother but then thinking that his information might disturb him and he couldn’t concentrate on his studies, so my sister decided not to inform me about uncle arrival till her brother comes to home.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 07:00 AM