Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
There was silence again and mom was looking at her daughter who was half laying on her mother, soni then said what happen dear my sexy mom? Mom said nothing just thinking how much we are open now ..soni my sister replied mom whatever we are doing but we are enjoying it a lot and let it go like this. Mom with little satisfaction kissed her daughter and said so I’m going to serve the guest and wish you to serve them ( finnaly mom said what was in her heart and mom frightened to of her reply a what will she respond, aas whn her daughter accepted to sleep with uncle she was horny and now she normal) soni hold mom’s hand and said mom I wanted to enjoy and have fun with you and uncle together but I'm not sure about myself and to be true m not prepared for it right now. M
Mom smiled on the true reply of her daughter and hugs her and said I'm happy beta oof what you are thinking and its my promise I will never force you and if you want I won't go to your uncle, soni pressing the boobs of mom and said mom you enjoy I'm enjoying with you and your naughty son, see how your boobs are getting sad as they are not sucked by uncle. Both laugh and mom said you are big time naughty and then soni said go mom and enjoy, m sleeping and do tell me what he did with you. Mom kisses her daughter and went from the room.

Uncle was laying on the bed and watching the TV, when mom opens the door smilingly and enters the room and locked the room immediately. They both had the great fucking and love making session before both went to sleep nude.
Around 6 pm soni my sister came from the room in her normal conservative suit and pajami. Seeing the door locked soni smiled and somewhere my sister got shivered by thinking what is happening inside the room by two real brother and sister. Soni went to kitchen and prepared the tea for herself and came to her room. After some time she heard the voice of her mom and soni came out. Uncle was in the room laying in his trouser only, his shirt was not on his body and my sister ignoring his presence in the room move straight to kitchen and hugs the mom and looked at her in teasing way and said mom I think your brother made you tired in bed that’s why you r looking tired and bit blushed too. Mom hitting slap on her cheeks said chup kar.

Moth giggles and then soni looking at mom, mom how many times you got pumped by uncle, mom smilingly looking at her daughter’s eyes said one. Aaaw just one mom, then looking at the attire of mom oh mom I'm feeling you are not wearing the bra right now. Isn’t?
Mom smilingly replied yes,
Why mom? To tease uncle?
Mom holds her daughter through her waist and brings close to her and encircling her waist in her arms said I want to be free with him for days, the way we enjoy with sandee, but earlier it was secret so I had to be conservative but now you know so bit relaxed. Soni my sister interrupting her in middle and said so you wants to be in kinky clothes in home in his presence or u want to be totally naked.
Mom replied no, not naked but bit kinky is okay. But mom you are in normal dress jut you are not wearing bra, that’s not kinky replied soni while holing moms left breast in her right hand. Mom got silent for few seconds and then replied by kissing the lips of her daughter, dear I know you are not ready right now, so I don’t want to make you uncomfortable or force you directly or indirectly. Hearing the reply from mom, soni my sister got so much touched she immediately locks her lips with mom lips and said mom I love you. And if you wish I am joining you both right now. Internally I too wants to taste the fun you are getting just not prepared somewhere. Mom and soni both lips and tongue were fighting with each other and pressing each other breast and ass, and then finally smooch the exotic smooch which was opening he new horizon of sex with uncle stopped by mom and then mom said dear I want you to join when you are fully ready, only then you can enjoy infact I will enjoy.

My sister got happy with the reply as she don’t want to get involved with uncle right now but once she got ready hearing mom words and thinking of how they were enjoying in the bed.but seeing mom little pressure she felt relived and replied to mom, thanks mom, you are the best and sexiest.and sure I will join you and uncle in coming time but not ready now. Mom smiles and said beta relax you are my darling and sexy daughter,
Soon uncle to came in the kitchen and seeing uncle both saperate from each-other and without asking anything by uncle, mom replied just she is feeling sick so loving her. No one said anything and uncle came to room and mom asked soni to join him, till she prepares the tea.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 06:58 AM