Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Mom seeing uncle got up with excitement and the happiness was visible on her face. She came to uncle and seeing mom uncle drop his bag and mom hugs uncle like he Is lover, and uncle too hugs mom tightly and they stayed like this for 10 second almost and uncle was feeling the back of my mother and looking at my sister soni. My sister soni was confused how openly they are hugging each other. And then the hug was broken and uncle came and sat on lounge next to me and mom went to kitchen for water.

As mom was in kitchen, the bastard uncle looked at my sister and put his hand on her thigh, and mom was asking questions from the kitchen. My sister objects uncle by saying what you are doing uncle, uncle said don’t teach me what I am doing, I know what you do, my sister was on back foot and abused him in heart and said in light voice please uncle mom is here, please, uncle smilingly patted her thigh and remove his hand and answered mom question which she asked how he gave surprise? Uncle said it was urgent trainning, which he has to conduct for almost 20 days from office and he is staying here for 20 days complete the task. As my sister heard 20 days she got upset.

My sister who got ready few days back to get fucked by uncle was now upset, she was upset coz her brother was not with her and she had dreamt that she will go to uncle with the approval of her brother or may be in his presence and now uncle is staying for a week, it was tuff for my sister to get escaped, it was not more than 10 minutes uncle had entered the house, and my sister’s eyes got wet thinking of future. She doesn’t know what to do. Uncle immediately shown his intentions to her, by putting his hand on her lap and saying words.
Mom to join them by now and mom was excited by seeing him. She was talking of here and there continuously and then uncle said to mom that he is feeling tired and want to sleep right now and mom then said that he can sleep in her bedroom for time being and have lunch first.

As mom was preparing the lunch uncle was trying to touch my sister soni and soni very smartly trying to avoid his advances, and finally she went to kitchen for mother help. After lunch uncle went to mom’ room and my sister went to her room and mom was finishing kitchen and then after finishing mom came to soni’s room. My sister was normal sitting and thinking what to do? Either go with uncle and mom or wait for more time, many questions were going in her mind. My sister was ready to take the cock of uncle but not in this way. She was missing her brother desperately, she wanted to ask what to do? My sister wants the opinion of her brother, she want to enjoy this in front of her love, her brother sandee. She was upset and confused
It was not like that she is going for the first time, my sister soni had fucked raj several times in shimla whom she met there, she masturbated the egg hawker with her own will and made her self topless in front of him and then she got her boobs sucked by the guard of her own society which was the daring and she didn’t told the guard incident to her brother, she was thinking all this and making her mind what to do and then she heard the noise of door.

Mom enters the room, and my sister didn’t show any of her off side mood and hugs mom and kisses at her lip and smile at mom. Mom too smiled and kissed her daughter and sits next her daughter, both were silent since many things were going inside their mind and heart. Both were excited since it would open new phrase in the life of my sister, being getting fucked by the brother of her mother that’s too in front of her mother. But many things were stopping them too. Mom was thinking what would be the future of this and how she will make her daughter get open with uncle and soni my sister was thinking how she will she do it with uncle without her brother, and she was getting confused and somewhere she made her mind that she won't sleep with her uncle, till her brother comes here. Finally the silence was broken by my sister and she teasingly said so mom your lover is waiting for you in your bedroom to fuck you and you are sitting with your daughter, that’s bad. Mom giggles in embarrassment and said it is not like that dear. Soni looked at mom eyes smilingly and came close and made mom lie on the bed and licking at her neck, says so mom if it is not like that why don’t you stay with me , you n me both will enjoy, since there was no barrier in them so mom said my dear daughter he is our guest and love so serving him is my duty and saying this mom hugs her daughter and puts her lips on her lips. They went on smooch and then soni says go mom and serve your guest. Im here for your service anytime.
Hehehhe mom replied with blush.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 06:58 AM