Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
I went to office by 10 with father. And mom and sis was at home. After I left soni asked mo, do u want me to get fucked my uncle in front of u ?, mom looked at her and said beta we don’t know what we are doing, so earlier too he never forced me for u so neither will now. So don’t. then in disappointment asked mom, how you will like if I’m with your brother in bed along you all nude, mom smiled and said it is going to be amazing but my sweet daughter I can’t force myself on u. so you take your decision and then soni asked mom will you like me with uncle, I know mom we have talked about this, mom said I will be happy to see u with him, but I want you to take your decision and time. Soni smiles and appreciate mom maturity and hug each other and got involved in works. But the luck was on my side, my uncle who was scheduled to come to my place got the phone in the way that his friend died of heart attack and uncle had to return back without visiting the city. The news came to my sister through mother and both seems to be bit upset as both will miss cock, specially my sister will miss new cock.

So life was back to normal between me, My sister and my mother. But there is life beyond sex and the time has come of that after one month of our shimla trip now, I was given project on rural development through macro finance in my collage along with my college friends and for that the group of 8 friends were supposed to go to villages of u.p where we have to learn how they are surviving and what are the problems they face while getting the loan from banks. And the project was of 8 weeks means for 8 week I don’t have to stay at home and will have to live without fucking my mother and sister and to live alone with friends. I was upset over it.
But my mother and sister was happy that I was given that project. Actually that project was the case study of world bank and our college was given the project to study the things and only 50 students were selected from 2000 students and this project could be a great morale for my education and career so my sister and mother was happy on it.

My mom said to me on the last night at home that I can fuck them anytime after the project and I was still fucking them. That night mom said in front of father to my sister soni to stay at her brother’s rooms for night and brainwash him as he is upset.
Hearing that I was upset, my father asked my sister too stay with him whole night and motivate him being my father innocent doesn’t know what’s the real matter behind staying.
So we all were happy and I was very happy that tonight I can start making love to my sister at 10 night till morning and not like other night just fucking her at midnight and running to my room.
No need to say that night was superb hot and that night I fuck my sister and my sister fucked me 4 times in all different position.

At next morning I was in college and from there I have to leave Delhi and happily I went.
My mother, my sister were alone at home with father who mostly use house as a hotel to stay at night. But during day time my mother and her daughter use to enjoy themselves by finger fuck to each other.
Days were passing, me and my sister was missing each other most as mom use to get cock by her husband at night. But when we were away we found how much we love each other, other than sex and both of us were thinking of each other every time day and night. It was hard time for both of us.
It was around 3 weeks I was there in up remote villages doing my project with great interest and there at home my absence was lately accepted and all got busy in their work my sis in college my mom at home and father as usual at work.

Exact on 23rd day in the Saturday morning, mom and my sis soni were sitting at home, and the door bell rang, my sis went to door to check who It is? And she was surprised to see, her heart came to mouth she was more shocked and upset seeing who was at door, she got upset seeing the unwanted person at home, it was the brother of her mother, our uncle who was fucking mom from ages and was now on the verge of fucking my sister. She hide her emotions and embrace uncle and welcome him. Uncle looked at my sister like lechers from top to bottom and with smile enters the house .

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 06:55 AM