Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
The breast of mom was inside the mouth of her kids and both were sucking it and my tired penis was getting strong again and getting hard again. My hand was on the ass of my sister and my mom hand was pressing the breast of her daughter. Oh we all were having fun. I said to my sis, di remove panty of mom, she smiled and remove her mouth from the nipple of mom bends down and removes her panty and threw on my head.
We all laugh. my sister bents towards mom ass and start kissing there and hold my cock in her hand and my sister lips went on the pussy of mom and start sucking it and she said meri randi maa, aaj tughe mera bhai chodega, maja aayega I was astonish to hear such language from her but my sister was too much excited and she directed the cock on mom pussy and said bhai ghusa de mummy ke ander apna cock. Aha my lips went on mom lips and my cock inside her pussy lips. I was under my mom and my sister was sitting n watching how my cock was going in n out in the pussy of mom and I was giving jerks to mom.

Aaaah after 10 minutes my cock injected my semen in my mom pussy and I hug her tightly and mom too digs her teeth on my shoulder and felt her relaxation. My sister now lie along us and we all three nude touching each other and smiling. Then mom said I didn’t came her to get fucked, idiots I have lots of task pending, so u have fucked to your mom now, make me free and do whatever you want. Then I said mom me and didi are going to market and will be back by night. Mom smiled and said, okay have fun kids.

Mom got up nude and her my semen was flowing from her legs and we both saw that and smiled and mom too smiled and then we clothes and went and by then I too wear clothes and then my sister said bhai, today it is going to be awesome fun for him, so u o let me decide what should I wear. I smiled and move out and sat there in living room watching tv.
My sister came after 15 minutes with high neck t-shirt which has a chain at back and trouser. Oh god she was looking model with high heel shoes below it. We both move out of the house as it was 7:30 now and from the market we took 3 beers and some chicken and start going towards the highway. Today the good luck was shining for egg hawker. As we were approaching I asked who we will start di?

My sis said bhai give your all money too me and then she remove her t-shirt from her body coz, unless her t-shirt is not removed from her body, her breast can’t come on display as the t-shirt was body tight. And then she put all the money in the bra and said let him come for money, he will get jackpot. We both laugh and I was feeling today anything can happen to her.
We had consume two beers by now and as we approach the hawker, my sister asked me to park the car at small road, n and asked her to lie on stomach by bending her seat and she did that.ext to his stall something like service lane.

I came out of the car and ask for eggs to him and as he made eggs , I asked him to go through driver seat in the car and close the door, you will get the money there.
He always felt happy to see us, but hearing this he was more happy and he ask one question, who aapki bhen hain na, I smild and said yes and go now. He went towards the car, it was dark now 8.30 and the road where car was parked was very dark n alone sother was less fear anyone can catch us.
i came along with hawker and ask him to take driver seat and went to his shop leaving my sister alone with hawker n start smoking.

and the best thing happen at night uncle called and told he is not comming this week so i was happy that my sister is safe for some time.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 06:53 AM