Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
My sister came on bed and lie with closed eyes. raj has went and waiter has seen her sucking the cock and he was shown to me by the guy whose cock my sister was sucking. She was feeling bad about it. She was thinking hard sis it was still 5 pm and 4 hours more for me to come. what my sister will do this free time. she was laying in same blouse and peticoat.

next morning me and my sister left for delhi and whole incidence which happen bet my sister and raj was secret from me. but i know one thing when at 6 pm my sister called me and told me her morning activities and she told me how she tease the waiter in blouse and peticoat. how crazily the waiter was looking at her and how she spent her day ( she didn't told me abt raj) then i ask today is our last day if she want to hv some fun she could invite waiter and hv bit fun the same way we had with guard or egg hawlker. my sister smiled and said she is feeling afraid what to do and then at night she told me she made the waiter suck her breast and she mastrubated for waiter,
by noon we reach home, we took rest and at eve i had sex with mom and days start going in the same manner.

------
------------------------
-----------------------------------
Things were going very fine with me my sister and mom, we use to fuck suck each other and all the things we can do, and among us I was the luckiest one who is getting sucked by mother and sister and have to fuck them too. I was enjoying two ladies to the best. I really don’t need anything now. Whenever I want I can use them fuck them love them suck them or ask them to play lesbians I was in heaven.
Days were passing and we didn’t have any adventure and then after few days, mom told us that uncle is coming tomorrow. I was dishearten and all the things happen that night with uncle, how uncle caught us and how uncle blackmail us and made my sister topless and kissed her and my legs start shivering what he will do this time with my sister? My sis was never ready for this that time too. he force him self and to save herself she allow uncle to touch her.

But what will happen this time? I don’t know, its all depend on my sis n mother and yes mom too is regularly getting fucked by the uncle, I reclaim all the old things which I have forget almost. My mind stops working what to do? I asked my sister in the noon, she said no way I won’t allow him bhai, whatever will happen that will happen after mutual acceptance bet you me and mom. But her eyes was hiding some thing from me which she didn’t told but yes she was looking excited and ask me to bhai, today you are free to take your sister anywhere and do whatever you want.
I was shock to her words, my sis came over me and lick my lips with her lips and said bhai, anything means anything, wild wired whatever you want, I will. The eyes of my sister was glittering and looking at me for my approval.
I was getting excited hearing this as till now she had done nasty things but she was forced to do that, what that? Yeah the egg hawker, she was shown topless to him and also allows to touch her breast and then she was left alone in fields nude at night. Yes my sister was forced but she herself show her large part of breast to the guard of our society. Hehe.. my sister is getting too naughty thanks sonu I said in my heart.

My lips were smooching my sister lips and said what you want should we go to egg hawker in the late evening or you want to tease the guard or something new?. Soni looked at me and said smiled and hugged me and said both, I asked both? Means you want to tease egg hawker and the guard off society. My sister smiled and said bhai it is jus fun. I put my lips on her lips and smooched her and accepted and the excitement of the evening makes me n my sister in to beautiful sex. She was fucked one of the hardest in recent times. and when we sleep nude we don’t know. At 6 my mom came and seeing sleeping nude both brother and sister, she smiled and shed her clothes and put her nipple on my lips and said beta uth ja n have some milk. N I slowly open my mouth and the brownish nipples on white tight breast goes inside my mouth and my mom then ask my sister to suck the milk of her mother too, my sister too got up and seeing I was sucking one breast she took second breast in her mouth and start sucking it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 06:53 AM