Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
As the waiter came raj look at him and smiles and as waiter see my sister nude and sucking the cock his hands and legs start shivering. My sister sonia was sucking the cock of the new man and sonia my sister didn’t look at him. Chus soni jor se chus. raj put his hand on my head and makes her to take more dick inside her mouth. The breast of my sister was hanging as she was on thighs. Waiter was looking at the scene.

He was seeing very young extremely beautiful gorgeous women nude sucking the cock and the waiter don’t know how to respond and raj said aram se rakh ger mat dioo and aaram se dekh khaa mat lee.
Hearing such words were quite embracing for my sister, but she has faced such embarrassments few times earlier too.

He put the tray on the table and looks at the beautiful body of my sister and start moving out. Then raj said oye muh band rakhioo inaam milega and he move out of the room. As he left raj shot the cum in her mouth..no soni take in in side, no raj I can't please
Take it and she was forced to take his cum inside her mouth and sister took the cum of this man inside her mouth and on lips and lie on the bed. She was tired.
Both were laying naked and both don’t have energy to get up. raj asked did you like when I invite the waiter, soni smiled and said don’t know and closed her eyes laying naked with raj in her bed. Coffee was getting cold, raj asked soni to give coffee, soni said I don’t have power to get up, please take yourself. And soon soni slept. And then raj made a call at the service room and ask him to come in the room.

And in seconds, the same guy was in the room as he knows what he was going to see. As he enter he found both my sister soni and raj lying nude.. raj call him close and ask him t put coffee in a cup and give to him and raj did that and the same he made another cup and raj calls soni to wake up and take coffee, the eyes of waiter was not going away from the body of my sister soni. He was hard too and looking at my sister big breast and hrd pink nipples.
Soni felt the hand of raj on her breast and slowly wakes up and look towards raj, she was unaware that waiter was in the room and watching her laying nude, then raj said he is standing there with your coffee.
Soni my sister got shock what? Who is standing there and who else is seeing me in this attire. She turns to other side and saw the same waiter is looking at her and then at floor. Soni Immediately took sheet to cover her but raj holds the sheets and said he has seen you my sweets. Why to hide, let him have fun too. just have coffee, he is seeing your body,

This was heights now and my sister want to kill raj now, but couldn’t do anything n got silent. N tried to take the sheet but couldn't and then raj again said let him see your beautiful body my love let him see your breast your pink nipples your tummy your pussy and he laughs.
My sister soni was in anger but kept silent and then raj said take the coffee from him and don’t hide your breast from him.
My sister closed her eyes for second ( thought why to worry nor raj or waiter knows me lets have fun) in anger and then take the coffee from him without looking at him and makes her breast visible to the waiter. What breast it was whole nude body of my sister. Soon raj finish the coffee. And ask the waiter to move out and waiter looking at my sister, there my sister too looks at the waiter with shame and the eyes of both met and Immediately my sister put her eyes down and covered her self from sheet. And now waiter went. My sister didn’t say anything to raj and went to washroom, she clean her self and came nude from there and join raj. By now raj has wore the clothes and sonia seeing him wearing clothes feel happy as what he did today was disgusting and wants him to go away and soni too wear her bra panty and blouse and skirt of the sari.

They sat together for some time and kissed each other and then raj said he is going now and apologies for this act and gave her, his number and said if she wants to meet him in delhi she can call her, she didn’t gave her no. to raj And soni by smile sent him and lock the door.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 06:50 AM