Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Sonia looked at him and said no but her voice was weak raj on the road lock his lips with ts of my h red lip sister and my sister was shocked and couldn’t say anything as her lips was being sucked by the raj in the middle of road and in daylight. She was trying to keep him away and allow him to explore her mouth too.

My sister sonia doesn’t know what she wants and then finally she broke the kiss and said raj we are in the road and I’m married to some other guy, not you.
raj smiles, sonia didn’t show much anger but didn’t allow him to hold her from waist and said now maintain the gap.
My sister sonia didn’t allow raj to hold her again and now they were at the gate of hotel.
Sonia my sister turns towards the raj and look at him and smiles and said thanks for the company raj and as she turn back again towards hotel raj said didn’t you allow me for the coffee sweetheart?
Soni looks at him with smile and asked raj please have the coffee.

As soni said both smile and raj get what she mean too and both came in the hotel. In the hotel soni was mantaing the distance from the raj as people knows he Is not her husband. They reach to their floor and there in the supervisor room soni order the two cups of coffee and some snacks for her room. Then at the room they enters the room and the voice came bhamm…..
The door was closed, and raj hold my sister sonia all of a sudden in his arms and start kissing all over face. Sonia raj stop. But he was not stopping.
raj hands was exploring the body of my sister her breast waist and ass. And he put my sister on his hands and threw my sister on the bed.
My sister soni was shocked seeing his wild behavior, she was liking it but never expected that from soft behaved sandee.
raj what has happen to you? We are not for this raj stop it.raj smiled and said soni I don’t know when I will meet you again I want to taste you. Sonia sat on the bed looking at the raj, and raj start removing his shirt and trouser and in minute he was nude in front of sonia my sister.

raj you are going crazy you know? sonia that night you might not see me properly due to bad light. sonia my sister was looking at his face and she saw seeing raj was getting close to her and raj lip locks Sonia’s lips and soni my sister didn’t say anything and start sucking his lips too and he was sucking her lips and raj one hand was removing the sari from her body and the sari was thrown in the way of door and bed. And raj hands were inside the blouse of sonia my sister, the blouse was stitched so tight that the button opens open as he put his hand and squeezing her breast. My sister was encouraging him in smooch by licking the saliva and liquids his mouth was giving to her.
The blouse of my sister was open from front and her black lacy bra was on show and almost her whole breast was visible and then raj hold her hand and put her hand on his cock and sonia without any problem holds his cock and by then raj removes her blouse and his tongue went on her shoulder and start kissing and licking it and his another hand was bringing down the bra strap of my sister and his lips reached to her nipples and his lips put the left nipple of my sister breast inside his mouth and bite him strongly.

My sister shout in big pain, he never felt ever but it was sweet pain too. the hand of my sister went on his head in pain n excitement and press his head hard inside her breast and raj was sucking it and sonia my sister closed her eyes and enjoying the pain given to her by raj. Then raj got up and with one stroke remove the skirt of my sister and panty too making my sister nude.
My sister sonia was nude in front of raj again and raj said now see how I makes u crazy and raj makes her lies and goes between her legs and made her lie on the bed and put hiss tongue inside her pussy……………
Eeee was the sound of my sister, aaah sandee aaja aaoyourr she was enjoying it. My sister was just loosing her control and one hand was crushing her own breast and other hand was pulling bed sheet. My sister was on the climax and raj sense that and very smartly his lips went to her naval and start licking her making her more excited and and then again on her breast and then on nips and he was biting her lips hard and my sister was giving him full support, in 10 minutes rj has put many bite marks on the body of my sister body. Both were enjoying and my sister sonia was out of her control after getting pussy suck by the raj.

Now raj sat on her breast and put his cock over her lips, soni smiled and said that day you was so decent and today you are just monster. raj said I have tasted you honey once so now I cant be normal again, and soni my sister brings out the tongue and said see now, and she start licking his cup from outer side, ohh raj lie on the bed and made my sister on her knees and she holds his penis and keep on licking it.
Soni your are superb sucker, who thought you soni my sister ni heart said its my mom who teaches me. But she smile at raj and keep on licking him. She opens her mouth and took his dick inside her mouth and start sucking it and licking it.
My sister was sucking it as it is just a lollypop and raj was commenting her and she was smiling and accepting it. Soni tughe delhi main bhi chodounga( I will fuck you in delhi too).
Hmmm aaayees.
Soni I will make you fuck by my friend will you
Listening his such words she sucking increases and said yes, aah…soon the door knocks, raj was on the verge of clImax and he don’t want it to get disturb so he hold soni face and ask her too keep on sucking,
Soni some how bring out his cock and said raj it might be waiter, please wear the jeans and take the tea from him. raj look with anger and said does he know you, you will go tonight and you never know either you guys will meet again or not. So keep on sucking and let him do his work.
No raj
raj shouted bhenchod( sister fucker) soni got afraid and said raj….raaj too get cool down and said soni suck it please Im on verge, let him watch you the beautiful lady nude, don’t spoil my taste, and raj put his cock on her lips.
Soni don’t know what to say at one side she was getting excited by showing this scene to the low class waiter and other side she was feeling bad too. and she felt force on her lips and 3 fingers inside her pussy. All this made her lips to widen up and the cock went inside her mouth and then raj said should I call him inside, soni was again in heaven with the fingers in her pussy and said call anyone.
raj asked who’s that?
The voice is sir coffee.
Come inside. The heart beats of my sister goes faster and faster as she heard the door is opened up. She was full nude sucking the cock of unknown person and waiter knows her husband is someone else.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 06:38 AM