Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
The hotel where she got fucked day back by unknown person whom she met just hours back. Sonia my sister was on the way to market and was now in the market. She was doing window shopping and some time buying small wooden items. It was not 1 n she went to one open restaurant on the road side and took the seat at one corner facing the road. And orders the coffee for her and start reading the book which was on the table.
The eys of my sister was on book but her mind was on the development, which has taken place in her life in last 2 months from sonu, to guard from real brother to the egg wala then to mom and somewhere to uncle too. she was smiling as what she has become which she had never thought of in her life. She was smiling she put the book on the table and put both hands below her chin and going on thinking and getting wet in legs.

The coffee came and she was now sipping coffee and killing time and then she heard the voice hello sweetheart.
Sonia got shock and it was unexpected to her as who could be this and when she raise her head to see it was raj. She was thinking about him an hour back and now he was out of her mind.
Sonia: hey raj how surprise? How are u ? ( she knows that something will happen again as the thought has ignite her desires and she can't stop him.)
But internally she was not happy to see him.
Hey hi raj!! How are u ?
How come you are here?
raj joins the table without asking her and says you are looking sexy in this sari sonia.
My sister sonia blushed and smiles at him.
Sonia tries to change the topic and ask how come you are here?
Rj: just going to hotel and my eyes fell on the beautiful women in red sari who was glittering from a distance and when I came close it was you.
Sonia was flattered and she didn’t have any words to say.
raj want to have coffee?
Well sure.

Both have coffee and talking and with eyes raj was looking at sonia.
Sonia too was getting embrass with such Importance and the way he was looking at her.
Sonia you are looking so pretty I want to kiss you here.
Sonia Immediately replied are u crazy people are here!
raje replied should we go to hotel? Sonia was trapped in her words now. She said no raj its okay. jHalf an hour pass and both then raj said lets walk. My sweet sis cant deny him as he knows she is alone so she accept him and both move out of the restaurant and walking in the market. raj holds my sister sonia by waist and sonia said please maintain gap, we are in the market and I'm no your wife or girlfriend. raj rubbing her naked waist said who knows that lets move in market like husband and wife.
Sonia smiled and said you are sick. If someone see us?
Sandee: who knows us here .
Sonia didn’t object to his movement on her waist and keep on walking closely to raaj
the restaurant where they were sitting was at the last corner of the market and the their hotels were at the other corner of the market.
So both were going on the direction of the hotel.
raj i have to go now?

raj: my love why so early lets spent more time, don’t know when we will meet again and that night experience was awesome.
Sonia my sister put her head down and got silent. raj bends down and kiss at her cheeks.
Sshh rajj voice got heavy.
They never realize that they were now in the front of the raj hotel. Soni lets move in.
No raj please, I cant. M already feeling bad about that night.
soni my sister then said raj lets me go to my hotel please, and soni didn’t accept his words to spent time with him in his hotel room in his bed alone.
Then raj said if she want he will drop her to her hotel, over which soni accepted and raj and she both went towards her hotel and raj was still holding her through her waist and sometime taking his hands on her breast or at naval. She was stopping him politely. And in between he was kissing at her cheeks too over which she was stopping him. In the mid of the way raj ask her for a kiss on the lips.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 06:35 AM