Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
After the call she took the long towel and went to bathroom and took the bath and wash her hairs too. she came out from the bathroom in towel only and then she dried her hairs with driyer and then look for undergarments and she bring out the bra and panty of net in black color and she removes the towel from her body and wear the bra and panty and then the skirt ( peticot) which is wore under the sari. And then she took the blouse the cut sleeves blouse and put her white smooth arm under it and wore it but when she was closing the buttons of the blouse she found it was stitched bit tight. As the blouse are not went for trial, her breast was pressing hard against the blouse and lots of cleavage were coming out of the blouse and the full shape of the breast was visible through that blouse. Somehow my sister sonia close the buttons and start applying cream on her legs, arms .

And then the door bell rang.
My sister sonia fell in thought who could be this? Then she ask who’s that?
The voice came madam its room service
Oh, she had almost forget that she has ordered for the breakfast.
She has to open the door so before she goes n open the door, she hides her breast with towel and went towards the door and open the door. The room service boy looked at the beauty of my sister, whom he has seen semi nude in the morning too. but this time she was in half clothes and looking very beautiful and the aroma from her body after taking bath and of cream was just mesmerizing the waiter. She allow him to enters the room and her self took the seat in front of the mirror and start rubbing her arms with creams.
the guy put the breakfast on the table and ask her for the breakfast. my sister sonia replied him give me tea right now I will take breakfast later on.
The guy ask madam can I clean the room?

Yeah go ahead without noticing anything much she allowed him. This time only her stomach , some back and arms was naked and that was normal for any women. He start collecting things and side by side looking at my sister. N my sister didn’t notice much as she was busy in rubbing her arms. While doing so she didn’t notice when the towel from her breast slides down and fell on the ground. But for my sis it was normal. Her large amount of white breast was on the display to the waiter. The waiter was looking at them with greedy eyes and working on the task too.

Sonia went up to the table to take the tea and she found how the waiter was looking at her body and the white shining tight breast. From the blouse large amount of cleavages were visible and the blouse was pasted to her breast so whole shape of breast was on the show. She took the tea and came in front of the mirror. She noticed what he is looking at and she smiled to herself and in 15 minutes he went from the room and by then she has completed her makeup and she did her breakfast and wore the sari.
She was looking gorgeous in sari, like an bride, only her white waist is visible from her torso and her naked arms. Her beast was looking as it will tear the blouse and sari. She has tied sari tight from her ass and from chest and her full figure was revealing from it. Her ass cracks was too visible slightly from her sari and the shape of ass was just looking awesome.

She was getting bore in the hotel, so she called me up and said that she is going to the market and ask when I will come and I told her that I will be around 8 as I have to go far distance around 3 hours journey from the hotel which even I don’t know that it was too far.
Sonia sat in the room for sometime till 12 noon and getting bore so she took her purse and lock the room and came out towards the lobby. She was looking gorgeous n sexy in that. It was cold there so she tool one strawl along with her and wrap around her shoulders and move out of the hotel.

The market was around 20 minutes away from hotel, the hotel offers her the cab but she preferred to go by foot as she wants to pass time rather than shopping. So she was going making people looking at her and she knows what she is looking and what people are looking at. As she reach near the market her eyes went on a big building, a beautiful building and she smiles looking at the building and look here and there in the building and around the building and she close her eyes for seconds and smiles within herself and move ahead. It was the hotel of raj.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 06:33 AM