Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Ohh I had made the program that we will leave the hotel around 12, but now we have to stay for longer period of time and the same I told to my sister. She didn’t seems much upset and smiled at me. And i made the call to room service for the tea and forgetting the order of tea, we both went for the sleep hugging each other nude.

After 15 minutes I got the knock on the door slightly, and I asked who’s that and the guy said its room service. I woke up and found me n my sister nude and sister was sleeping on her stomach so her ass and back was visible, I took the sheet and cover her till the ass and slightly went inside the bathroom and said the room service guy to put the tea at the side of table.

For a second I felt guilt what Im doing, why Im showing my nude sister to him, then I remember that it is not the first time she did that, she has shown the breast to the egg hawker and made her self to touch her breast and then she has willingly shown her half beast twice to the watchman of the society then what's wrong if Im showing her breast to this waiter and smile came on my face.

I was feeling thrilled, by showing my sister nude to the waiter. I was in the bathroom and sensing his movements and the door of the room opens up, and the foot step went inside the room and as they came close to the bed, I found the steps has stop moving. I was enjoying n know that the waiter must have been watching my beautiful nude sister back n may be some part of her breast it made me hard rock again.

I didn’t found the sound of footsteps going back, so I was feeling that he was still in the room and watching my beautiful sister the sleeping beauty. When I feel it is more then a minute I press the flush , as to show him that Im finish and coming out. Then I heard the voice of his steps going outside slowly and then I heard the room being closed. I was sure that the waiter must have gone hard rock seeing such a beautiful girl nude from back n sleeping too.
I move out of the bathroom too see how my sis is looking and even I was shocked, my sister has changed her side and now she was sleeping on her left shoulders and as I came towards the room, I had full view of boobs her stomach as her hands were over her head. She was simply looking beauty as she was in the pose of some portrait. Her breast was over another breast and nipples were hard pinkish and she was simply looking gorgeous

By 9:30 raj made a call to us, he was asking about the program when we are leaving and I told him that we are staying here for some more time as I have some task in office and sonia will be in hotel. Over which raj said that he too has some work and for this he called us saying that he will not be able to meet us today. We exchange lots of words and then we disconnect the phone. Sonia looked at me and asked why I told raj that Im in the hotel and you won’t be, when I asked what’s the issue she got silent and then says he will eat my brain as he talks too much. But I was now feeling fishy and excited and think in my heart that let her enjoy with them and I went to bathroom and came out after the bath and by 10:30 I left the hotel for the work.
My sis was in the bed till then. She got up and open the wardrobe looking what to wear today and for the journey, her eyes went to the packet which I gifted her and purchased in shimla. It was red color saree with black borders n black work on it.

The saree was beautifully embroidered. She took the bag open it and smile and says to her self thanks bhai, my love, my husband and she hugged the sari and open it and put the sari on the bed and remove her nighty. My sister sonia was nude now in the room alone she look at herself and then she receive the intercom. On the other side it was from the room service guy who called her for asking the cleaning of the room.
Soni replied to come him after 15 minutes as she is going for bath and ask him to bring the breakfast too along with that.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 06:32 AM