Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Raj penis was shrunk and sonia was forced by him to sit on her laps my sister looked at his shrunk penis, it was the third penis she was now going to take in mouth, first of sonu then mine and now it is raj, my sister was not minding to oblige him, but she was feeling of getting late, but somehow raj requested her and sonia my sweet doll sister hold his penis in her hands and opens her mouth and took it in her mouth, as she took it his tool in her mouth, his tool was getting its shape, and my sister’s tongue was doing its jobs b licking it and wetting it, she was doing it in pace and after few minutes she brings it out as she was getting the taste of his cum while sucking, my sister requested him that she wil do 2mrw that as now they are getting late, raj smiling at her holds her up and smooch my sister and agreed on her. raj holding my sister through her waist, moving towards the room, as they reach the room, sonia pause for the minute and adjusted her hairs, dress and all and smiling at him enters the room, I was sleeping, raj closes th door and put the pillow on the sofa, and my sister could not sleep in the dress, but since they don’t have any dress, sonia tried to sleep In that dress or just al down in that dress, raj came behind my sister and hugs her, sonia got panic coz of my presence and whispered him to go away he ask her to one smooch, sonia smooching her and got separated and came on the bed and loose her dress straps and took sheet over her and closed her eyes, but both raj and sonia was not feeling the urge to sleep due to new excitement.

raj calls soni hey soni I'm not getting the sleep lets chat, sonia said I too but I want to sleep, after exchanging words sonia agreed and got up from the bed, then bending towards me kissing at my lips said sandy Im not feeling sleepy so m chatting with raaj at the corridor, I opening my eyes and looking at their faces allow then and said get back soon, sonia blush with the permission and they both move out of the room and closing the door they were roaming at the corridor, they both were holding each other hands and talking all about the things and all and raj was complimenting her only which was making my sister happy. There raj stops at the front of our room door and looks at sonia, she shyingly said what( the lust was there in her words) he said I need u again I want to fuck ou, sonia removing her hands from him went inside the room and said no now I will not, their raj said I an waiting for and and sonia closes the door, god knows what happens in her mind in a minute she opens the door and requested him not now please, he said okay but we can feel each other over which she nodded her head, raj pulling out my sister from the room start kissing her and both went on smooch and raj one hands was on her firm round breast, and he was pressing it. After doing so both feel some satisfied for some time they got separated and continue to walk and talks. It was more then 2 am by now, raj asked what will happen if your husband comes to know about it, sonia smiling at him in her heart thinks husband he is my brother, my fucker brother, said I know he will not get any hint, raj smiles at him and kissed on her neck.

and went to lips and smooch and his hands went under her gown and holds her breast, and he bring it out sonia said not here please, sandee ask her for terrace and she smiled at him and both ran to the terrace and they hug each other and sucking and all that went and sonia and raj was departed from the clothes and sonia bending down to his penis kissed it and took it in her mouth and said let I satisfy you. and start sucking her penis which was driving him crazy and sonia has got the training from her mom for sucking therefore she is trained slut now and in five minutes raj has reached near to his organism and sonia felt that my the vibrations in his penis and bring out the tool and masturbate for him and all his come got all over my sister breast and belly. After cleaning it both went to their room and slept. it was a nice experiencing night for my sister which she haven’t told me yet. Next morning we both got up and left for our hotel which raj was not accepting or wanting he wants to spent more time with sonia. I was bit suspicious on them as the way they were exchanging their eyes but my heart was not accepting it. even at hotel I asked her about it which she refuses and I closed the topic.raj came at 11 am to our hotel after having breakfast, we went for the market and both were exchanging the eyes. But I know it was our last night at shimla and 2mrw we have to left for Delhi, so I did not made any program with raj for the night and told him our program for 2mrw and he promise that he will come to our hotel in the morning to see off us. I accepted that, and sonia accepted that too. That night we have a nice fucking session ,me and my sister fucked 2-3 times that night..

At next morning 7 am dad calls us and said that I have to go to that client again as some more task has come out and I have to see the documents and corresponded that to them.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by sarit11 - 28-07-2020, 12:25 AM