Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 35

So he said lets book the suite for today and sit there for some time then will go to the market of the resort which is specialize for himachal handicraft, but me and my sister was not feeling comfortable for the suite and said instead of the suite lets directly goes to the market, so he agreed with us. It was quite sunny day that time, and we all were feeling hot, I remove my jacket and Sonia too was feeling hot she too removes her jacket and come out in her white shirt, she then instead of unbutton her one button unbutton her second button too, making her self-more revealing, but her cleavages could be visible only when she bends otherwise her shirt was hiding it and it was making her decent and slut both at both angles.

As we were going to the market, we saw the waterfall there in the resort and one small river kind off flowing through it, it was the river which can be crossed by the people by foots so before going to the market we decide to go there and have fun there, we all reach to the river and it was very beautiful location the water was cold and was flowing with god velocity, I took the camera and start taking the pictures of the locations and of Sonia and raj together and me an Sonia together and me and raj together, but in all the pic raj was maintaining the distance with Sonia, so when next I was talking their picture I requested raj to come close to Sonia and give pic in that pose, first pic was there when both of their shoulders were touching each other, then in next pic I asked him to get behind Sonia and hold her through her shoulders and like that we took many pic.

Then I request raj to take the pic of mine and Sonia where I’m kissing my sister, she smiley accepted that. Now we plan to take the pic at the other end of the river and as we all went we cross the river, raj was the first to step in the river then my sister Sonia and then me as we kept her in between in case of some problem we could give her help, the stones in the river were slippery my sister was not able to balance herself so raj immediately gives her hands to help her and it was the first time they both are holding their hands like that, Sonia hands was on raj hands and she was crossing the cold water river slowly, as the path was slippery raj brings her second hand her help and put them on her shoulder to give her the support and I was seeing that Sonia and raj eyes met for a second and then both concentrating on the crossing and raj first came out of the river and helps my sister to come out of the river.

Sonia’s jeans has got wet from the bottom and she fold her jeans revealing her white legs to the unknown man raj. When Sonia bend to fold her jeans to knees raj eyes was on her coming out cleavages which was making him crazy a I too was getting excited seeing her like that. He was now looking the chances to touch my sister ever her hands, now we were going towards the forest at the end of resort, Sonia was going along me and raj was behind us, may be looking at my sister ass, Sonia called him to come with us and giving her hand to him and he holds her hands and came to us, I went away from them to take their picture and directed them to one of the location, and Sonia holding the hand of raj was going to that location, and both were talking about the locations and all. I took 8-10 pictures of them in different poses and then mine and Sonia pic were taken, as we enjoyed there for about 3 hours and we were getting hungry and we all went to the resort for the lunch, since we were on the vacations now me and raj took the drinks whereas my sister didn’t went for it.

While having the lunch and all it was now 4 pm and we move to Shimla at our hotels and plans for the disc at the eve. So we reach at the hotel around 5 pm in the evening and went to our hotel respectively. We both were happy the things has gone and the way he is teased up, but now I know things can go bit forward and I was double mind whether the let the things go in this way or should I stop it but as I too was getting fun in it so I plan to let the things happen as it is, or it up to my sister what she wants, so I decided that I will not ask any thing to Sonia other than teasing him, rest is on my sister, we both rested for an hour and wake up at 6o clock.

My sister looked at me while rubbing her eyes and my eyes were still half open, we both smooched each other, and after broking kiss we took the tea and after getting freshen up, I was feeling the cherish on her face of the morning trip and excitement for the disc, I think more important for her was the meeting with Mr. raj, Sonia remover her shirt and now in white bra and jeans, I was looking at the body of my sister while sitting at the bed and thinking what will happen today, or may be nothing happens, my sister turning at me ask the dress for tonight, I suggested her the dress which Sonu gave her, she rejected it saying it is not nice to flirt with him directly then I suggested her the dress which she brings with mom, the sexy lemon color gown, up to shoulder’s length from top and for support the two straps over her shoulder from back, and to her knees at bottom, the dress was really sexy and beautiful, and it also has the small jacket to cover the shoulder’s and her breast which has a single knot at front which was enhancing the beauty of the dress, her dress was sexy and I was sure that she will look sexy in that dress if without jacket it will reveal her shoulder and small part of the cleavage which will attract any men in the world, and if she cover herself with jacket only shoulders and back will be hided and her breast shape and small cleavage will be visible.

I really like the dress and she went to the bathroom for changing it and I too stat preparing myself for the party. Sonia my sister came out after spending 15 minutes in bathroom and to my luck she was looking more gorgeous than expected, the lemon dress was matching her white skin, the dress was just below to her knees and just covering her lemons(breast) and showing the cut in between the breast, she was looking goddess, I hug my sister and kissing at her lips said best of luck from the preys today akka, she smiles at me and wear the jacket which was making her really very sincere and decent and then she wear long hill silver color sandal complementing the dress, then my sister got busy in matching her nails color with the dress and some nice hair style, she prefer to keep her hairs open as it was straight and would long pretty on her.

Now the time was running at it was now 7 pm, she ask me when raj is coming, I called at his cell and he asked us to come to his hotel instead and have the coffee first then we will proceed I asked about this to my akka, she said we will definitely came to his hotel but after the dinner and took the coffee with him, he was not getting ready over which my sister took the phone from me and requested him by saying dear we will definitely join your hotel, after the party and will spent good amount with you then as right now we will be in hurry. Raj was flattered when my sexy sister called him dear and he agreed on her words so he came to the reception of our hotel where we were also waiting for him.

Seeing him both me and my sister got up to greet him and his eyes was only on my sister and was continuously looking at her, he was definitely hypnotized by her beauty, I interrupted her by saying bro she is my wife, we all laugh on this and I took my car, start going towards the meridian hotel, raj complementing me by saying that I’m really lucky to have such a wonderful wife and compliment Sonia saying that today she is looking like Cinderella and the most gorgeous women he has ever seen.me and my sister both were blushing on his comments. We reach the hotel and chafer came to our car and opens my door and raj opens his door himself and raj opens the rear door of my sister and ask her to come out with a great respect and sense of flirt.

Sonia smiles at him and came out of the car, till now raj was very decent with us and we were feeling comfortable especially I was, we went inside the pub and took the seats and orders the liquor for our self and vodka for my sister, we all were laughing and talking and then raj ask us to have for the dance, me and my sister were dancing there on slow English tracks and I asked raj to join us and he too join us and we all three were dancing, but the center of the dance was my sister and both of us were trying best to dance with her, but I was feeling uncomfortable dancing in three in such tracks so I excuses myself for the drink and ask them to continue, raj being decent understand it and ask me to continue with her as he is going but after my persuasion he stayed at the floor with my sister and I went to my seat, both my sister and raj were dancing, raj while dancing looking at my sister Sonia, and my sis was looking at his eyes and then at floor and dancing.

The track changes and raj ask my sister to give her hands on his hands for the dance Sonia looking at me and asking through eyes what to do, I allowed her and Sonia gives her hands to raj, and this was the first time raj was dancing with my sister holding her hands and soon while dancing his one hand went to my sister waist which my sister too can’t deny that, they dance there for 5 minutes and then both feel sweat came to the table, I have already ordered the drinks for them, after the drink me and my sister went to the floor and were doing dance with standing very close to each other and looking at the eyes of each other, we both didn’t talk about the raj in between, there we start feeling the hotness due to alcohol and dance, me and Sonia came to the table where she removes her jacket.

Ohh my god when Sonia removes the jacket from one hand and the angle which was becoming on her body was looking as if her breast will tear out her dress and the proper shape of her breast was visible to both of us, raj eyes was wide open and staring at her like hungry dog. Sonia looking at both of us smiled and ask me to join the dance we both again went to the dance and it was the big tease for raj, he was desperate to dance with her and to stand close to my sis, as we were dancing I said to my sis now let’s flirt with raj and let him join the floor, I called raj to join us and without any yes or no he came to the floor and joined them, I said u continue as I’m going for the drinks and excuses both, now my sister was dancing in the lemon color gown up to shoulders in length and which was showing her cleavage.
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 27-07-2020, 10:04 PM