Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 34

So we reach hotel at around 8.30 pm, I requested him to come to my hotel for the coffee and after coffee he can freshen up in his hotel and then we will go for the dinner, we both parked our car in the parking and reach at the hotel, first I thought to call sister from the hotel reception what I’m coming with raj, but I want to have some fun so I drop the plan and decided to knock her door directly somewhere I was feeling if she was in some slut dress for me, then but I said in heart let’s see what is there, we both reaches the 13th floor of the hotel and I knock the door, she asked who this, I said it’s me honey, my sister (who was the wife in front of the raj) said bro wait coming, over which I was zero what he will think and he too was confused as why my wife said me bro, I said to cover Sonia words as she calls me bro when in joking mood.

She came and the door gets opens, my sexy fairy sister with open hairs was standing in front of me with the same dress of the evening with the shirt was open and raj got shock to see such beauty in that dress, not in that dress but in half dress. she was wearing cream color designer bra which was revealing the her full breast and hiding only the nipples of my sister, Sonia seeing him immediately got embarrass and tie her shirt and welcomes him, she was not looking comfortable now as the way in which he has seen her. He enters the room and Sonia went to the bathroom immediately and comes out after getting properly dressed up. Till then I had ordered the coffee, raj was sitting beside me on the sofa, and Sonia same and sit in front of us.

Raj was looking at her from the top to bottom and we both were seeing that, I was getting bit upset the way he has seen my sister, I was expecting it but not that much, anyways whatever happen it was fine to me till now and I don’t know the feeling of my pretty sister, he was looking at the breast of my sister which was trying to come out of my tight shirt of the sister, seeing this Sonia brings her hairs at front to hide the awkwardness. Taking coffee he went to his hotel and decided to meet at the front of hotel after half an hour.

After he went from the room, Sonia locking the door start shouting a me why I didn’t tell her that he is coming with me as it was so embarrassing, I argue with her come in the room she should be decently dressed up, so after arguing we both get normal, and I ask her to dress something sexy for tonight. She bring out the dress she brought with mom the light green color middy with back chain which was exactly fitting her size, her panty line from ass was visible and even the bra and cleavage lines too were visible. After seeing her she said bro don’t u think this dress is tight and quite appealing, I looking at her and smiling in my heart a being showing herself so innocent, said yaar we are her to fun na, who knows us here, let’s have the blast here, let this raj too cum in dreams for you seeing this, as he for sure has masturbate at the hotel after seeing you just back.

My sister smiled at me and kissing at lips start doing her makeup. So we were ready after dot 20 minutes and move out of the hotel and took the lift. My sister was looking gorgeous her ass was swinging according to the movements of her leg and this was giving me hard on. We reach at the reception and the manager of the hotel was just staring at my sister as she was looking so pretty and all the couple there was in either Punjabi suits or in the jeans and tops but Sonia my sister or my wife was wearing the dress which was attracting the attention of every one there. We came out of the hotel and the man was standing there waiting for us outside the hotel, he was looking very handsome that time, very nice hairs and Gucci black color suit with purple shirt was complementing his attire, Sonia said after seeing him, see to impressed how he has dressed up.

I smiled at her and said yeah, over which she said he I looking smart. So we both reach at him he greeted us again hand shake first to me and then to Sonia looking at her eyes and she too looking at his eyes shed his hands had it was looking that he doesn’t want to leave her hand but being a gentleman he left her hand and ask her us to sit in his car. We all three went to the restaurant cum disc and took our seat, it was round table and raj and Sonia sat opposite to each other and I took the seat between them. First order was as usual the drinks with some Russian salad and crab.

I and raj took the 60 ml pack of black label where as my sister first insists on fruit cocktail mixed with vodka. While chatting we finish our drink and then the second order was placed and it was vodka for the sister and the repeat for us. He was very descent with us and my sister too get friendly with him, and talking to him nicely as being the old friends and then after second drink me and my wife sorry sister went for the dance and I notice that while dancing he was looking at the assets of my sister and at her eyes few times their eyes were too classing with each other, then seeing him sitting alone I called him too on the dance floor and we three were dancing together and he was looking but hesitant wile dancing with her so our next drink has come on the table and we all went for the drink and I was getting hard to see the future chemistry between them and drink was over capturing me and Sonia was in senses that time, I too was in senses but my mind was vibrating.

I went for the loo and they both were sitting together and chatting with each other, I came after washing my face and feeling myself bit normal and join them and then before dinner we plan to have the last scene of the dance. As we were going he decided to take res at his seat, Sonia called him to join us but he refused but insisting more by Sonia he got up and we all there were dancing, till this time Sonia was maintaining distant distance between herself and raj as being of the good lady and faithful wife sorry sister. Both in between dancing together eliminating me but I always come in between and carry our dance. Now the drink has shown its effects on all three of us, even he too was not looking that strong in liquor as the good drinkers are.

At last we had the dinner and the bill came as it was party from my side, so I took the wallet but he insist that tomorrow all expense will be from me and let him pay the today amount and we have to agree on his term and after the bill we all came out of the hotel and decide to have the round of the market, we all were chatting, and he was asking about our marriage life and all, it was now late night so we move to his car and reach at his hotel, we asked him to drop us here as it was walking distance of our hotel from his hotel and after bit yes and no he agrees and he hugging me for good bye and shaking hand bye to us complementing me that I have very pretty and sensible wife. We both blues upon and moves to our hotel.
As he left us our main topic of the chat was raj, she was saying he is decent guy with good looks and all we both were impressed by him and he too was impressed by us, may be impressed by my sister or her sexy body I don’t know. I was feeling there is urging in my sister to meet him again and she was not looking to stop his company but she has to as it was late now. My sister was holding my hands and she was sweating in the hotness of her sexual desires, I was wondering that just few hour back we have good sex in the orchard and she is looking ready again wise I too was hard and wanted the sex right now.

We reach at our room and immediately hug each other and start kissing and smooching each other and while smooching her chain of the dress was down and she was movement ways to net naked and in a minute my sister was in bra and panty in front of me, it was the first time in Shimla I was looking at her like this since at first night we were tired so we don’t enjoy that much and at the evening we could not remove the clothes and have to do sex on that way only, I looking at her in bra today raj must have gone mad to see u in the bra and seeing such a wonder full lady and her assets and she smiling said yes off course, he must have grown crazy even after that raj eyes was on my breast bro, have you notice that, I said yeah even in the restaurant he was looking at you, she said I dint not notice that but I was feeling that he was. I said if you were not in the bra and only topless, she cutting me said bro he would have masturbate in front of us and see both laughed at each other, and said if he would have seen me like that he have jumped on your breast and start sucking it, I have removed her bra and was sucking her, she was making voices and said yes he will do like that, I was feeling her senses, what she wants, I said while interrupting hey akka, let’s have fun with him, she looking at me with wide eyes (saying no) what you means, I said are not the way you are thinking, tomorrow you only have to tease him and you have to show your elf as the nice and homely lady who is not interested in other men and somewhere tease him by showing your cleavage or holding his arms like that.

My sister who was getting sucked her breast by her brother loves the idea, we have the great intercourse between each other and both get retired and our eyes opens at 7 am in the morning it was me who wake up may be coz of the curiosity of the fun we are going to have today, after freshen up I lit my cigarette and order for the tea, and around 7.45, the bell rang it was the room steward with tea, I strike with the idea as my sister was sleeping nude just the bed sheet over her, I somehow spread the sheet over her in such way that her face and some part of shoulder was getting out and showing some cleavage, and her left thigh was also being out of the sheet which I was sure enough for the waiter to get hard, and it was the best tip for him over his working experience.

After fixing the tights I ran towards the door and unlock it and ask him to come him, the waiter came keeping his head down and putting the tray on the table there his eyes went on my sister and his hands start shaking seeing her like that, and in less than minute he moves out seeing he scene may be for masturbation on the name of my sister, I lock the door and wake my sister for the tea, she slowly opening her wide eyes gut up and sat on the bed talking her back resting with the bed wall. Her sheet went down making her white firm round breast visible, her pink nipples were straight there facing the wall, my sister looked at me and notices where I’m seeing, she smiles at me and adjusting her sheet covering herself said haven’t been tired still now, I know I can never get bored with this beauty, and said I can never, it was now 8 15 and she went to bath room and took bath and came in the room in the nighty and ask me what to wear today as we are going with raj today. So we both planned and she is going to wear shirt and jeans and the jacket over the shirt, as it is cold outside and yesterday too she felt the cold as she was without any sweater.

And decided wherever she get chance she will remove the jacket and the as usual to her trademark, her top button will not be knotted, and then I too took the bath and got dressed up, my sister was ready till then, she was looking as gorgeous as usual, her white and reddish skin was eye catching and her red juicy lips were not demanding the lipstick for their beauty as they were already and naturally glowing, her white shirt was giving the full shape of her body and her tight breast making her looks very decent and adorable, and at lower side of the tight jeans was showing the shape of her thighs and making her marvelous. At 9.30 we got the call from the more desperate friend raj, which was making sure of the program and said that he will meet us at 10 at the reception of our hotel.

So we came to the reception at 10 pm sharp and he was waiting there already, he was wearing blue jeans and light green shirt and he was too looking handsome. We all greet each other and came out of the hotel, so he told us today to spent the day in any good place which has natural beauty and free from the crowd, he tell us about the resort somewhere 20 km down to Shimla where temperature is moderate and has very nice locations too. Since we both brother and sister were new to the Shimla so agreed on his choice and took his car me and raj took front seat and my wife ( according to him took the rear seat) we all reach to the location after the drive of 45 minutes and it was quite bog hotel as for hills, the hotel has the separate villas or huts as the room, personnel swimming pool, disco, and many other things for entertainment and also the big garden and all the things which need for the entertainment.
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 27-07-2020, 09:06 PM