Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 33

One eve we were having dinner then father said that he has some important task in Delhi itself, so I have to go to the Shimla, for some business work, as it was my first business trip, I got conscious then I said I will get bore there for so many days as I have to go by car, then mom said why don’t you take Sonia your sister along with you, you will have business there and also she will have her fun at hills, mom was giving me naughty smiles, Sonia too was smiling closing her mouth. Father could not say anything against mom so it was accepted and the trip was for 2 days but changed to 5 days. I was happy that now we can do anything openly at day and night at outside and at anywhere and will live like husband and wife. So after dinner I went to my room, Sonia came there for chatting and soon mom came in the room with ice-cream and we all were laughing at the trip. We were discussing how we will do the things there and we all were getting horny, the most was the mom. I took the ice-cream in a spoon and bring it to the mom mouth and mom took it and with that I bring lips at mom lips to taste the ice-cream at mom mouth and have both share the ice-cream and Sonia was watching it, my hands went inside the mom suits and hold one of the breast and I bring out from the dress and poured ice-cream on it and sucks it, mom was getting crazy but soon she realizes the situation and got up, move out making her dress to normal, saying papa is there. But mom said hey you are going day after tomorrow so Sonia better bring one more dress like u brought on your b’dy. Sonia smiles at mom sluttish words and saying Sonia now go to your room as u have many days between u so rest yourself.

Next day was busy as we have to make packing and Sonia and mom went to the market for the shopping and all. Then the day comes when we have to depart for the Shimla we were supposed to go at 11 am and father after giving me all the details and went to the office and Sonia was taking bath it was around 9.30 am of the morning, and I know that we will miss mom and we haven’t done anything from last 2 days so I went to the kitchen where mom was and put my hands on her and took mom at her room and throw her to the bed, which may it hurts her too, I fell over mom and start smooching her and she too was responding me in that way, my hands were on her breast and pressing her and second hand went to her pussy and I was pubbing it.

I said mom I will miss u there and I want to fuck u right now, mom said I love u sandy, I said I love u Shivani my sexy love, in a minute her top was out of her body and the lowers too and I was nude in a minute and I said Shivani suck me today as u did that day and more hard then that, my mom push me on the bed and came over me and hold my tool and start sucking me, I was pressing her breast over her bra, I remove the bra of Shivani and pinching her nipples, I was asking her to do more and more and this time my language change and I said do it like sluts Shivani, my mom looks at me with some annoyed eyes but again went to her work of sucking, I said don’t mind it darling just suck it, do well, she said am doing it, I was about to cum and this time I don’t want to finish her so I stop her and we start smooching each other, I was tasting of my precum from the mouth of Shivani my mom. Her panyy were slided and we both were nude, i need to wait before fucking so as to get more stamina to fuck her, so I went between her legs and my tongue automatically came out side and start licking the pussy, it was salty and giving me more courage to go deep inside, my tongue gone more inside and mom was moaning aahahha after doing so mom was not totally wet and lubricated and I hold my tool and put it inside her pussy and we both were fucking each other with the great stamina and today I don’t want to come early so I was taking breaks between them and this time the fucking continues for around 30 minutes and I came inside her and lie over her, Sonia was watching our love scene but didn’t not disturb us as she knows that me and mom can’t touch each other for next week, after laying for around 10 minutes I got up and the time was 10.30 and I took bath and dressed up and took all the bag in the car at last me my sister and my mom we all smooches each other and went out of the home, mom warn us not to be too naughty at the road or in public we both nodded head and turn to the car, I had father Honda city the more reliable car then my Zen.

It was more than 7 hour drive and we know that we have to go there by doing rest in between and may be the sexual rest. After crossing the border my sister start getting naughty and she removes her outer top and she was in the short tight top which was chowing her cleavage and naval too. It was black in color and she was looking as usual superb, she was not wearing bra inside she was rubbing my tool. It was hampering my driving concentration and I said I wish some other would accompany us so that he could drive and we both enjoy at rear seat, over which said ha would he leave me the. I said yeah it is also, she said how much fun u are doing with two ladies and today I would be dong with two men, so erotic, her these words rang at my mind and I thought that’s cool she want threesome, hope we could do it. I said u want threesome, call any of your friend, she said no dear am just joking, might be she got shy a bit.

But I know she wants as we were heading towards the Shimla we rested at two motels we took lunch and evening breakfast there, Sonia was bit decent at the motel as when we were supposed to stop she wear her normal dress so not to attract any unwanted attention. We reach at the hotel around 8.30 pm. We both took bath and then decided to have the dinner at some outside restaurant. My sister chooses the blue jeans and green cut sleeves t-shirt for the evening. It was chiller but her inner hotness was giving my sister enough resistance to fight with the chill and she was feeling normal.

We went to the restaurant of hotel intercontinental, which has the very pleasing beauty and ambiance, the restaurant was in purple theme and looking very romantic and all over the restaurant it was decorated with the red and white roses which was giving its beautiful appearance, we both were getting excited over the ambiance and the atmosphere which was mostly filled by the couples, we took the corner table and both sit at the opposite to each other and we were holding hands on the table as someone newly married and came her for honeymoon. I was looking at her eyes and she was at mine and both were getting romantic, we order first the black label for myself and vodka for my sister, and she said how our relation has changed overnight na, form a fighting brother and sister we have turn up to loving couple.

I said yes, me too never expected and she said sometime it looks we are doing wrong but now I love you my brother so I don’t mind what is wrong and what is right, I was really impressed by her words, I came forward on the table and kissed at her lips and said I too love you darling. Then I said see I still wonder how mom too like both of us and is mixed with us in our activities, she said yes bro, me too never think that it will be so easy and she is so beautiful that even I can’t resist myself after being under you and by Sonu. I suddenly interrupt her saying does he fuck u, she said no but it you now all na, after getting opened by you my mind reaches to other level and I start looking mom as an attractive lady for love making and uncle episode with mom always ignites me.

I smiled at her and said yes dear you are true, Shivani is really sexy mom, and I said so you are looking for the uncle na, she got silent and saying yes she said look time will tell, but I’m not that much interested but if I feel then I think I should take fun, I said well it’s your wish but don’t give anyone unless that person too gives you something, Sonia got and said yeah, we got the drink and after taking 2 more drinks we had great dinner and were moving out of the restaurant and the alcohol has hit both of us and we were smooching in the lobby while going out and no one was looking at us that much as this is common after for them as most of the people are honeymooners. We reach to the car as we were already very tired instead of going to main road we departed towards the hotel, after reaching the hotel and locking the door we both have a tiring sex session which didn’t last for long as both of us were fully tired and fleeing sleepy.

So after fucking my sister first time outside home that too in Shimla we both slept like that, and our sleep was interrupted by the moms call in the morning at 9 am. Who was asking all the things happen last night and Sonia was talking to mom and I was reading the newspaper we receive from the hotel. So now it was the time for me to go to father’s client and receive all the documents and it took me around 3 hours to get free from there and till then my sister was at the hotel waiting for me. I came to hotel around 2 pm and after having tea we went to for the lunch and after doing light lunch, we plan to go outside the Shimla and see its internal beauty, the rural Himachel, so we went to driving around 1 hour we reach the location chail which has beautiful apple trees, and scenery and we both roam there in the orchards and as it was getting dark at 5 pm we both sit at the internal part of the orchard inside the big tree form where the chances of our visibility decreases.

we both brother and sister were smooching each other and tasting each other bodies as we it is the first time we are having sex. Today my sister was wearing skirt and white top with front buttons, my hands reaches on the height of my sister and I was massaging them while smooching was going on, my hands reaches her the panties and I slide it down and my sister helps me in that by getting bit up in the air and I too unbutton my jeans. We both know that we can’t get totally undress here so we have to experience the orchard fucking in clothes, I remove my jeans up to knees and bring by sister to sit on my lap and I immediately unbutton the three buttons of her top and bring our her white breast with pink nipples which were already hard, I was sucking them and my sister holding my cock, directed her pussy at the tip of the cock and slowly she was getting down and making my penis getting inside her pussy, her mouth was open due to pain in that position but no one can’t whisper either, she was getting up and down and fucking me and I was licking her vibrating breast which was going according to the pumps of Sonia. Our lovely session went for around 15 minutes but by that time it was 7 pm and looking likes 9pm as the silence and the dark. As there was very less lightning. We both get dress up and start moving towards the car.

Now we were going at the hotel and the drive from there was of 1 hour, I was trying to reach fast, but at one corner of the hill my car got punctured, and it could cause more time wastage, but when I saw the spare tire I cursed to my luck as it was already deflated, we don’t have any option just to wait for some car, me and my sister was standing at the highway side looking for some help and she was fighting me for my carelessness, around after 10 minutes a car was approaching to our side going towards Shimla, I found bit hope that if that car drop us to Shimla it would be great as my sister was with me, if I was alone then it was some other thing. I signaled the car for lift and the car stops there, from the car a nice young man of around 28-30 years looking educated and well-mannered came out and we tell him our problem, he agreed to help us, he was admiring the beauty of my sister from the hidden eyes and we both have read that.

But right now we need help so we have to accept him, that man took both of us to our hotel and to our luck he was staying to the hotel next to us, after dropping my sister he said to me let’s look out for the mechanic as leaving car at the highway could be risky, I requested him that he can rest at his hotel I will manage but being a gentle person he said he will go with me and we took mechanic and reach there, in the mid-way we introduce me and my sister and husband and wife and he said he is Rajeev, from Delhi and has come her for conference. We both got tuned up and become good friend and I want to oblige him so I requested him to have a dinner and tomorrow day with us as he too was free and alone and he readily accepted that.
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 27-07-2020, 07:04 PM