Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 31

We drove the car at our home and the time we reach home father has already in the home, I looked at the mom, she looked at me and smiled with shyness and adjusted her pallu, and asks me to have dinner and ask Sonia to help her in kitchen. We all after having dinner went to our room, as I was exhausted but fucking mom twice and sister one so I was not in mood to fuck Sonia at night, I was in my undies and Sonia came to my room for the chat and all that, we have smooched each other and played bit with her breast and then were talking about our further plans, then mom came in with the milk cup, as she enters the room we both siblings got excited, as mom too smiled and said don’t do anything, father is at home.

Mom kept the glass at my side table and Sonia holds mom hands and ask her to sit for some time, I immediately close the door but didn’t lock it and then I jumped on my mom and ask my sis lets sucks mom breast and in no time my sister with laughing and bring mom kurti upside and remove her bra and we start sucking mom breast altogether mom was saying leave her as father is at home, we both sister and brother look at each other and then after pressing her breast ask her that she is free now, mom said Sonia beware of your monster brother, Sonia said mom I’m saved till now, we all laughed on this and then mom departed to her room, and after sometime Sonia too and I too fell in sleep due to tiredness.

Next morning I got up quite early then before, I came out of the room mom and father were at their room, I wish them morning, and came to the living room and was watching TV, mom hearing my voice came to me and said beta do u want tea, I said yeah mom, I need it and many things, mom smiled at me and came to me and kissed me at my lips and said right now, she went to kitchen and was making tea and I was hard with that kiss only, I was staring her shaking ass, but have to be patient till father moves out of the home, and I know after half hour, it’s our time as father will left for the office, so I was waiting for that time, around 10 am, father was ready and mom had packed the lunch for father and a he was going father looked at me with annoying eyes as he knows what is happening at home, then he said these days I’m missing my classes which I shouldn’t, i gave him satisfactory excuse, and father left for the office, till that time Sonia too was busy in dusting, I was waiting when father will move out we all the member will get nude and play our games, and was laughing over my fantasies but I was so hard that it was paining in my tool as it is going to burst. I was looking at my sweet sexy sister and thinking how she is going to be fucked by her brother in front of her mother.

Father moves out of the home and I ran and locked the door, but before to anything I wanted to wait for 15 minutes, as sometime father comeback for the thing he forgets, i just pulled mom to my side as Sonia my sister has gone for the bath at the time when father was at home, I make mom sit at sofa and was pressing mom beast and mom was holding my hands with shyness, I slowly kissed mom at her lips and put my hands in side her top and creasing her breast and trying to get hold of her breast, and then said mom I never expect that I can get you and the same time akka also, she is so pretty na, how beautiful breast she has, I never expect that she can be under me, mom looks at me and said is she being under u?

I replied no mom I means since I was loving you I tasted her there when she comes to us, it was so surprising and shocking and wonderful, I in-between ask mom to bring out her tongue and dropping my saliva on mom tongue and asking her to take in, mom was excited and saying yeah I said mom lets come to her room as she is taking bath there we have fun with her, mom said ok but ask her if she is ready, I said I don’t want to ask her now mom, I kissed mom lips and bite them and then holding her hands took her to sister’s room, she was still in bathroom, and I asked how long akka, she open the door at once and she has covered herself with towel, Sonia wet hairs were throwing water drop on her shoulders and cleavage which were shinning like the crystals in tube light.

Mom said Sonia looking gorgeous, I came to my sister and without touching her kissed her shoulder and sucked the water droplets on her shoulder, I hold my sister and took my sister to my mom (I know both of them like each other too) and takes mom hands Sonia breast and Sonia hands on mom breast and I put my hands on Shivani cunt (over her dress) both were smiling and pressing each other breast and mom then opens the towel of her daughter and bringing her to complete nude, my attention separated from my mom (where I was sitting on knees and rubbing her pussy), seeing Sonia naked body and clean shaven pussy Shivani’s son sandy diverted to his sister’s pussy.

I hold my sister through her sexy clean and white legs and bend down under my sister legs and at the upper side, my mother was sucking her daughters breast’s and I getting upside between sister legs for the first time tasting my sister even though she is being fucked my me many times. Sonia got bit shivered when she felt my warm breast there, and she pussy was giving very fresh aroma mixed with the liquids of her wet pussy, I first kissed her pussy and there was voice aaha from her mouth, I bring my tongue outside and touches her pussy, even I was getting afraid of the taste but lust is always powerful than anything. My lips reaches my sisters pussy and it gives some electric taste to me, aaha, I liked my sister pussy to taste, my tongue went inside into it making Sonia my sister to feel good she start kissing mom all her body due to pleasure, Sonia was saying aaha sandy bro carry on..mom have fun and mom was pressing her naked breast.

Sonia pulled mom through her hairs and brings her lips to hers and start smooching her and biting mom., i was busy in digging my tongue in my sister pussy. Sonia broke the kiss and said bro fuck me, I can’t aaha, she immediately fell on the bed naked widening her wet pussy lips, I came to mom and we both smooched each other and took her hands on my penis, mm start rubbing my penis over my jeans, seeing me and mom Sonia got up and came at my back and hugged me and start unbuttoning my shirt, and me and mom were smooching each other.

It was great 3some never expected in life things will happen so easily and it will be so wonderful, me my mom and my sister all are kissing sucking each other, but till now mom hasn’t sucked me for once which I wanted to get sucked, Sonia open my shirt and I handled mom hands to my jeans buttons and mom unbutton my jean and for the first time my mom itself was removing my jeans, I take my hands on mom kurta and remove it from her dress which interrupts mom from removing my jeans, but again mom start doing it, I was in undies now mom was removing it with hands, I hold her hands and said sexy Shivani, you have to remove it though your mouth, mom understands me and smiled at me and she was going down as she was going down I pressed her nipples with big pressures which bring out the shout from her mouth.

She was paining and her nipple had got red with pain, I said akka mommy nipple is paining go and suck her, Sonia went to mom and start sucking her nipples and mom with her mouth took the elastic of my jockey and bring it down, and I was nude now in front of my nude sister and seminude mom. Mom reaches to my cock and looked at me, I at instance directed mom face on my dick and mom hold my dick and clean it first with hand, then kissed the top of my dick and then take a bit portion of it inside her mouth. But my sister was standing simply so I directed my sister to lie down, I went down in between her legs and start sucking it and mom too came over bed and she bend on knees to suck me, it was wonderful to see that all are in chain, I was about to come and mom brings out my tool from it and I said okay then it will be on your breast and i exploded on the mom breast, her red tight breast is speeded with white thick liquid, mom to lie on the bed I reach to the mom and start sucking mom lips and loosing her lower, and then bring Sonia at the side of mom by now Sonia has expelled but was not finished.

I ask her to clean mom breast with her lips she looked bit hesitant as she feels it is the weird thing, but after convincing she bring her lips over mom breast and without talking any breadth she with her tongue clean one side of mom breast, it was so nice looking first mom sucked my dick then my sister is drinking my semen, Sonia and mom was looking so beautiful there full body was glowing, their naked body didn’t have any mark on it. And my legs had hairs which were looking bad in between two beautiful beauties, Sonia and my mom Shivani. Sonia was busy in cleaning mom breast and sucking it I was smooching mom and hands were pressing Sonia hard breast, now after playing for 5 minutes I was hard again and I said mom my penis is going to taste akka today, and I get over my sister and positioned my penis over my sister cunt, its being now more than 2 hours we all have been in to playing, mom got left side of my sister and she look at her daughter as for mom Sonia is going to loose her virginity so she was giving her support (but mom doesn’t know that she has turn into slut and mom you are on the way of it).

My dick was on the top of my sister pussy, sister put her breast on mom’s mouth and beded mom breast was hanging over, I took my sister one leg over my shoulder and with one jerk, my dick was inside her cunt and there was a shout …mmmmmm mmmuumm myyyyyyy, aahhhhh it was very big sound and may be neighbors too have listened it, after 2-3 pumps she got relaxed but still was paining of the fuck, now mom and Sonia were smooching each other and for the first time I joined the beautiful ladies, and our tongues are mixing up and it was exciting me and my sister and too mom so much that I was pumping hard and Sonia too was giving support by pumping herself, I asked Sonia to put finger inside mom cunt and she did the same but instead of 1 she inserted 3 at once which makes mom to shout…… we all there were mixing saliva and taking it inside, I was about to come and I pump hard to my sis and without asking I flooded my semen in my sis womb.

Aah was my voice and Sonia too felt relax after my semen touches her womb, I lie over my sister and smooches mom and then mom to hug me and due to finger fucks mom to get relaxed and she too lie at my side, I was in between the ladies and we don’t know when we went to sleep and when I wake up it was 4 pm and my sister too was laying aside to me but mom was not there she was doing her home task. I kissed my sister due to which she too wake u and we both kisses each other, and we both went out to see mom and mom was in the living room watching TV, she was rearing only nighty with laces on its shoulder and nothing under it as she know she is ready and me and my sister both came nude outside and we both said not we both only entertain mom.
[+] 2 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 27-07-2020, 12:58 PM