Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 29

Me and my sister smooched each other in the room hugged and creases her breast and then got separated, and Sonia start going towards the mom room to see her reaction but I stop her and said no yaar don’t go, she said mental let me able to make her ready for u in an hour, she smiled at me and I thanked my luck, she went to the mom room, this time too mom was shivering with the fear, but was smiling too on paring eyes with Sonia, Sonia sat over mom laps and kissed mom on her lips and slightly smooch kind of and said mom you have went very fast, never expected like this, mom smilingly say to her daughter I didn’t do anything it was he, Sonia interrupted mom and said I know mom who did but u enjoyed it naa, mom smiled at her and said I’m not getting what to do.

Sonia kissed mom again and laid her on the bed while kissing her, mom was trying to stop as door is open and she was fearing I could watch them, Sonia said yeah see mom be cool if u like him, Sonia was biting mom lips, and pressing her breast and mom was getting into her submission once again, Sonia start pressing mom breast and then tries to bring it out of her suit and she got bit success in bringing out the half breast up to nipples and Sonia start sucking her mom nipples again and said feel if it is raj, your son, mom was whispering Sonia don’t do it please, Sonia was saying mom I know what you and uncle are doing, same as that sandy also was kissing you and also pressing your boobs, mom was silent over her too much exposure to her daughter but she was liking it too the new excitement at this age. Now mom too had start kissing her daughter and said I don’t know about it Sonia, and was biting it, me and my sister knows that we are just passing time now as she is not tuff to got fucked but still we want our self to be safer side.

Mom and Sonia was kissing and licking each other and now Sonia got up from the bed and went towards the door as I was hiding behind the door, Sonia close the door but didn’t lock it and I was now out of the room, she smiled at me as if telling what she is going to do. Mom said Sonia not now beta its the time for lunch, Sonia said yeah but ur my lunch today and u will be Sandy’s lunch and jumped on mom and remove mom top from her dress and before that Sonia too make herself nude in the room, and now she asked mom to sucked her breast and my mom like the girls was sucking her she was doing it for the first time, both were smooching and Sonia took mom hands-on her pussy and mom puts her finger into her daughter’s clit and start fucking her daughter and Sonia said mom I love you, you are so pretty, Sandy will enjoy u I believe, mom said I know beta his eyes shows that how desperate he is, but I will not allow him to go more than limits. Sonia smiles at her mom and put her hands inside mom panty and at one stretch put three fingers in her pussy which makes mom to shout aaha. Both smiled, Sonia said non time will tell, I wish what u want that happens but don’t stop Sandy to kissing you or hugging you. Mom said aaha dear he too will do that and cannot be stopped now, I know he will try to suck me too aah. Mom was this time thinking of her son, she was fantasizing about her son it was cool. And after doing it for 15 minutes both mom and her daughter relaxed and was laying on each other.

I was wondering as how thing are made so easy for me, I was thinking of my sister who is extremely beautiful, the girls can anyway be selected for beauty products promotions and MBA in degree and school toper such an intellect girl is sluttish from inside. She is being fucked by her real brother and likes it daily and went with lesbian with mother, has been with cousin brother who has done everything with her other than fuck, and now looking at her uncle, it shows that the lust is the most powerful tool and it can make any women or men to anything. And this time my sister was totally under the influence of sex and she is thinking of it 24 hours. Mom was laying along to Sonia both nude, mom looking at her, said Sonia you really have very beautiful skin, Sonia smiled at mom.

Mom said why are you insisting me to have sex with sandy so much, mean did he never touch you are try to seduce you?, Sonia was now scene as what she answer for it, she said mom I always feel that he has eye on you, may not on me, but now I have my best partner so I’m not that interested in him. Mom asked who is that partner, Sonia pinching mom nipples said it’s you mom, you are my partner and I want to gift you sandy. Mom smiled and said after that if he look at you then she said it all will depend on your wish, maybe we both enjoy sandy together in coming time but I feel he is hot. Mom closed her eyes as thinking something. And after few minutes both got dressed up and mom came out of the room and Sonia was in sleep in her room. I was as usual sitting in the living room after seeing mom coming. Mom asked me did I need lunch, I smiled at her and said mom anything u give me, mom shied at my words and said okay, I said thanks gf.

She smiled at me and replied by ok boyfriend. I then said what is prepared for the lunch Shivani (mom’s name) mom came out of the kitchen and said “Shivani”. I said in laughing words while coming towards the mom now you are my girlfriend and usually boyfriend will call by name. Is it Shivani (I too was getting hesitated to call her by name) she laugh and said its ok dear now I’m not your gf, I was now in front of her and said ok then what I’m now, she said now your my son and not bf, I said sure she said yeah I said okay I will call u Shivani my gf and hold mom hands and asked is it fine now she said hmm and went towards the kitchen and preparing the plate for me I went and stand behind her and holding mom through shoulder said did u mind when I called u by name, mom smiled and said no sandy, I was joking, then I thanks Shivani and smiled at mom an kissed her cheeks, she too replied me by small kiss, my hands from her shoulder went to her waist and I grip my mom from there and said not get angry over me my sweet Shivani, boyfriend can hold his girlfriend like this, she said said no but, she said plate will fell, I said I don’t care for it Shivani the gorgeous women and my lips was kissing mom at her back neck, mom said hey we did that time just to tease Sonia please don’t do it now, I said okay but I want to kiss last tile lonely on lips over which mom turns to me and said are u know what are you saying sandy, I said yeah I know Shivani mom, I want to and my hand were now rising from the waist and mom was seeing this.

I said my Shivani I really liked your taste few hours back, mom was shivering and I remove my hands from the waist and put them on her shoulders and was holding mom collar of the shirt, mom said are sandy no if’s and but’s but my face was close to mom and hands were directly reach at the top button of the shirt of the mom and I know mom want it but cannot accept it. My face came more closer to mom and my hands opens her first button and from where the beautiful white cleavage of the mom was visible and my hands were on her cleavage and mom close sheer eyes saying no, but my lips touches mom lips and this time it was the 44o volts current float in my body.

I don’t know weather and as my lips feels mom lips I got mad and I took mom and start licking her lips and violently my tongue enters mouth and my hands were not touching mom breast but they were crushing it. Mom was saying stop it sandy but I was not in mood to stop. I broke the smooch and my lips tongue, and teeth all were working over mom neck and down to cleavage and mom was holding me through my shoulder and was saying me to stop. I was saying Shivani I love u, she to said yeah baby I love u too, i was the monster this time and my hand has now open the button of the shirt and I insists mom releases her hands so that I can remove her mom was not allowing me initially but due to pressure of the kiss and my hands on her breast she relaxes her hands, but before doing it she said plzz Sandy, Sonia is in the room and we are just outside of the room she can come anytime, I said mom I don’t care for her u are the sexiest and let she knows our relation and for the first time my mom was in bra In front of me and we were in the kitchen none of us know what to do rest but we both were enjoying.

I was pressing mom breast and praising her that she is too fit to give the competition to any age group. Mom was smiling I was laughing in my heart and was licking mom breast over bra and without saying I remove mom black bra form her body, she immediately got away from me and try to hide it with hands and said no its more than enough. I came close to mom and said no mom don’t stop me I love you and mom hands were departed from her hands and mom was I was for the first time kissing mom brown nipples which were hard right now. My lips first went to mom was standing in the kitchen and I was feeling that she is not comfortable.

I took mom on my hands and took her towards the living room and mom was saying sandy leave me, I will fell, i put mom on the sofa of living room and start smooching mom and mom too was replying me very well this time and my hands were creasing mom breast and nipples. I too remove my shirt and jeans and said mom don’t u want to feel your son tool mom was silent and I was in desperate and I loosen the mom lowers and ask her to get up as I can remove but for that mom didn’t agree and said no sandy plzz I accept her as I was feeling that she might not get ready for this but I laid over mom and start kissing her all over and biting her breast as it was very wonderful she was saying me son and I was mom Shivani aaha., I was licking mom all over from waist to her forehead and my one hand was rubbing mom’s pussy and mom was feeling hot due to the act of my hands, my eyes were on mom eyes as we both want to say something.

I take the initiative and said mom I don’t know what we are doing but I’m enjoying it and I believe mom you too are enjoying it. She was smiling at me (might be thinking I’m nude with my daughter, brother and now half nude to son, so nothing to mind). Without listening answer from my mom I got up from the mom and sat next the her where she was lying and I put my finger on her lips and politely touching her lips with the finger and rotating my finger on them I kissed mom lips and said after being at this age mom you still are the youngest in the family and Sonia doesn’t stand anywhere in your front an any sphere (I felt sorry for my sexy sister) and mom smiled at me and said okay now leave me as Sonia can wake up anytime plzz sandy.

I smiled at mom and my finger is now circling mom breast and nipples and I went down slowly and put left nipple in my mouth and sucked it ahh was the voice from mom’s side, I further said mom how hard and well-shaped you have maintained till now, you now all my friends who came to my place or they saw you in the ground all just look at your breast and juicy lips you are such an big attraction. I was still biting her nipples and said Shivani I want you to touch my tool and without hearing any word I took mom’s hands on my hard rock tool which was still under the jockey and I with the help of mom hands remove my jockey and make my mom hands to hold my tool without anything between them, mom looked at the tool and was shying as what to say.

Mom big round breast was going up and down due to this tension and it was giving me more excitement and internally may be to mom also. I now again put my hands on her lowers an with eyes expresses the desire to remove her, she was this time little wet my lips collides with mom lips and hand was trying to bring out the lowers and mom little bit got up through her waist so that it can be slide down, and mom was so clean and waxed and creamed I was just getting crazy, still I haven’t remove mom lower more than her knees as I want to enjoy bit first, my hands went between mom legs which I was feeling were wet, all of a sudden mom feel something and said sandy got up, no plz can’t do that and she stand up and put her lowers on her position and was removing my hands from her breast all of a sudden my sexy sister called up mom was surprised to hear the Sonia voice as mm too didn’t expected that she(mom) can be nude with her son so fast, as just few hours back they have the first kiss I was nude and mom was seminude.

I hugged mom at once and start smooching her, and asked for when I can taste her next time. Mom without saying anything picks up her bra and I took my jockey and wear it only and sat on the living room and ask mom to sat her and call her, let tease her more. Mom went inside the room and closes the door where Sonia was still lying on the bed, Sonia felt something from mom breadth and asked what has happen, over which mom tells her whole incidence, Sonia was excited and happy over the big progress and Sonia start to make mom feel more about it start asking question, how he touches you, how u feel did he sucks your breast and all that…….mom was enjoying the question like the 17 yrs old girl.

Then Sonia start asking about me, mom how was sandy to feel, mom said it was great, and Sonia was getting hot again, she was asking mom as if she doesn’t know anything about me, she asked mom did he went full nude, mom said yeah full nude, Sonia ever which said mom it means u saw hi cock, how was it, mom was in dreams and she doesn’t realize that she is talking to her daughter about her son, she said it’s very big and tight, Sonia took cool air and said mom next time I want to see you, mom said dear it will be trouble na, how can you, she said mom if u don’t mind I too will join you or will join him in bet us, mom was bit confused as what to say as mom herself was wrong so she cannot stop her daughter, so halfheartedly she said anything u want, Sonia said mom now after some time you sat with him and tell hers the plan.

After telling the plan Sonia moves out of the mom room and went to my side and hug me for the accomplishment and said today you have to more wild, maybe I too join you or just watch you, I smooches my sister and said thanks, she smiled and said I’m going in my room and will back after sometime, I said okay, then mom came out in the same dress and sat opposite to me, I immediately got up and kissed mom on her lips and she said I should took my seat as Sonia is coming, I sat at my seat and was looking at mom breast, she was smiling at me, I said her slowly today I will sucked them, she looking at me then called Sonia to come here, and removes her duppata with smile at me, I was smiling at mom, I was still in my jockeys, Sonia same out with the bandage on her left hand of which both of us got surprised and ask what has happen, over which she said having some pain which got from kitchen, so affix bandage and ask mom what the task, mom said Sonia I’m having pain in my back and wanting you to massage it.

Sonia said mom with bandage I cannot do that, why don’t you say it to Sandy, over which mom act no its okay, I will manage it, over which Sonia said mom its hardly matters, just remove the shirt alone, or he will put his hands inside the shirt, mom was acting as she is not ready but Sonia said okay mom just lie down, I was smiling at my luck and all, mom was looking at me and I said its okay mom I massage you don’t worry, mom lie down on the bed and I came close to mom and took oil in my hands and put that hand in the shirt of mom from the back, as I applied oil on moms back her shirt got the spots of the oils over which Sonia said mom to keep her shirt up, mom brings her shirt to her neck level and it was only black bra strap which was on her back now.
[+] 2 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 26-07-2020, 02:08 PM