Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 27

Mom said hay you are looking gorgeous, if u wear this dress in any public I’m sure not only men, all the ladies will die for u, mom was looking at her breast which was visible, Sonia gave her hands to mom and mom very delighting holds Sonia hands and pulls her to herself, Sonia came close to mom and mom kissed Sonia’s hands and smiled at her daughter, over which Sonia bring her face closer to mom and kissed mom lips which eventually turns out to smooch and Sonia hands automatically went to mom breast and was exploring her through clothes and after doing it for 5 minutes Sonia took mom to her room and she in no time remove mom kurti and lowers….

Mom was in bra and panty in front of her daughter and Sonia kissing mom on naked shoulders with her teeth Sonia took mom bra strap down from her left one and then from right shoulder and then my kissing her cleavage she go lower to her bra which she bring down with her teeth again and bites her nipples. Mom felt pain which makes her to hold her daughter more tightly. And now she was holding her daughter through naked back and now mom’s bra was out of her breast and it was hanging on her waist. Sonia was kissing and licking all over mom which make mom to loose control on herself, she too start folding her daughter body the tight boobs of her daughter were in the hands of her mom through the clothes, now mom opens the dress from the neck tie, as the neck tie opens up the dress fell to Sonia waist exposing her breast completely mom smiled at this with Sonia and then mom went down and start kissing and biting her.

Sonia was now whispering and she lost herself to more experience mom in the craziness. Sonia was wet now and was desperate to get any kind of satisfaction either it’s anybody penis or mom hands, she was desperate to take anything inside her. Sonia immediately remove her dress from her body including the panty and was standing nude and front of mom, and mom too was standing nude except she was having panty over her. Sonia gets over the bed and lie over it and mom to follows her daughter and she goes over to her daughter and gave smooch, their naked bodies was touching each other mom breast was pressing her daughter breast and moth were smooching each other.

Sonia shouted over mom please fuck me mom want to tease her daughter and she start rubbing her daughter pussy making her crazier. My sister was loosing her body to mom and mom was making her to loose more, Sonia was jumping on bed and was trying to feel her finger inside, but bum was just loving her, my sister was dying to get fucked and she pleads mom to insert it in her, I will do whatever u do please my sister was desperate and mom was liking it, over which mom said I got you, now I don’t need anything and mom taking Sonia’s hands on her pussy inserted on finger to her daughter but this doesn’t help to Sonia, mom put two finger and fuck her free, minutes before she puts three finger in her and now Sonia was enjoying on the other hand Sonia had put two finger in mom and was fucking mom at very high speed, they were on the heights and it was my sister who came first and with big aahhhhh my sister came out.

But still mom was in rhythm and she doesn’t want to interrupt her momentum, so she continued to fuck her daughter which was giving great feeling to her, Sonia was kissing mm all over and pressing mom breast hardly, now Sonia was relaxed but mom was still in rhythm, Sonia asked mom it was good day today, I really loves the way u tease Sandy, mom was somewhere to peak she said aah, I know I too like it, how was admiring us, in this fashion, Sonia said mom I noticed that he was seeing your beast like a greedy dog, mom laughed at her daughter and said every men see me like this, but it was fun the way he was watching, Sonia want to know more before mom come so she asked mom he was looking at both of us, especially at your breast and my cleavages, and he was confused whom to he see more and laugh, and said mom he must have got the hard na to see us like this, over which mom said yeah when we both were wet at that time then he is for sure,(Sonia was happy to hear the word that mom was wet in front of her son).

She smooches her mom and had continued fucking mom and then she moves to mom nipples and was sucking them, while doing so she asked I’m sure mom he must have try to touch you when you were in the market, over which mom said yeah for the first time he hold me through my waist and feel my back by his hands. Sonia said mom it means he was trying to touch you and you was too getting excited, now mom got bit controlled and said don’t know and I might not allow him to touch me, over which Sonia said but u like to tease him and Sonia puts her fourth finger into mom pussy and mom was now more excited due to increased thickness and mom replied yeah it was good to tease him. Sonia continued and his touch mom said yeah it was good too, they were giving me some current in the body aah. Mom holds her daughter through her hairs and bring her close to her lips and mom smooches her and bite the tongue and lips and mom threw her saliva on her lips and Sonia sucks it.

And now mom too com in an explosion and got relaxed. Both closed the eyes for some time in between Sonia went in to slept may be tires, but mom was wake, mom slowly start licking her daughter white milky breast and pink nipples which makes her daughter to open up her eyes as mom was sucking her daughter nipples Sonia her daughter was fingering her hairs, seeing her daughter wakeup, mom smiled at her and said u wake up naughty girl, Sonia smiled at mom with shyness for the first time, she looks at mom and passes smile again. Now Sonia wanted to talk about me so she said I think now Sandy is going to come now, mom said yeah they will be, over which Sonia said mom let u flirt with him, mom ask how,, she said mom you just wear your inner nighty to open the gate with all the lights of living room open. Mom smiled at her and said he will **** me there, and both laugh, over which Sonia said mom he might think to but he is your son, he can’t I know that. Mom smiled and said yeah I know. Now they were taking about each other for the first time and Sonia know that it’s the right time to talk about the uncle, so she said mom I think many men in our family have the eyes on you, over which mom smiled and said yeah these men are like that baby. So she said mom tell me your experience na, mom said beta I don’t have any nobody dared to me like that (she was lying me about the uncle).

Then mom ask Sonia you tell dear what is your experience, she said other than one or two nobody even gave me hints mom, mom asked about who, Sonia looking at mom eyes and pressing her breast and nipples and said mom I have once told you about that, it was uncle, mom said yeah I remember you told me but I wonder who he can do that to you, what exactly he did to you (mom was lying as she knows everything) over which Sonia said mom he pressed my breast and kissed me once, ohh mom reaction was that only but she was praising uncle that he is gentle but don’t know how he did that. Now Sonia know that it is the best time to talk about the mom and uncle from mom words, she said mom should I ask u one thing if you don’t mind, mom says yes beta now we have nothing between us to mind, Sonia smiled at mom and said mom you are going to be true to me over which mom gave her promise that she will tell truth and lives her all that.

Then Sonia asked mom I know you and uncle has affair, the worlds were like that the ground has gone from the feel of mom , she was astonished and said in hesitation no, then Sonia kissing mom said mom you said me that you will be true to me, it’s our secret and I know that he has talked to you about me also, mom was bit fainted but Sonia took mom in confidence and said about her affair and Sonia also told them what she has seen about them and her feelings about the uncle, and said that sometime mom I want to join you with uncle, hearing these words make my mom relaxed and crazy again and she start smooching her daughter and both were in the sprits again ,and Sonia said mom I want you to feel Sandy more, it will be fun.

Mom tried to ask her why she is asking about Sandy, but before she could complete sentence Sonia block mom words with her lips and put her tongue inside mom lips. And both were on the sprits suddenly the bell rang, Sonia removes the kiss and mom ask Sonia to go and check over which Sonia said mom what we have decide, you will tease him, mom got up nude, and smiled at her daughter and wear the inner nighty and the rest I have already described.
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 26-07-2020, 11:15 AM