Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 25

Mom looking at Sonia who was looking at her breast said Sonia you have gone naughty, over which Sonia smiled at mom with shyness and kissing mom at her lips and pressing breast hard said mom I have learnt from you, mom smiles at her without understanding the meaning of her daughter. Mom was playing her fingers on her daughter lips and saying you have turned out a proper women my darling, Sonia smiled at mom compliment and mom continues I had never expected ever in my life that I will do that with u, over which Sonia said mom even I had never expected that but it’s your charisma that compels me to taste you saying this Sonia lie over mom and start smooching mom. But were trying to take each other tongues again and in the no time Sonia brings down her mom’ lower at her feet and now mom was in panties and daughter was in jeans only, and Sonia now puts her hands inside mom’s panties she felt it really as he has put her hands in front of burning coal, mom was that hot that time and now Sonia start touching mom’s pussy and softly making her more aroused.

Mom was turning to a wild cat as she had start biting her daughter’s lips and tongue, but Sonia my sister was enjoying this. Seeing mom fully dipped in erotic, Sonia said mom I have always admire you and the way you do sex with father, I always jealous of my father as I always wanted to feel you, aaah mom was enjoying the fingering by her daughter so she said wow dear you have seen me having sex with your father (Sonia was lying there). She said yeah mom it was so beautiful scene when u both do that. Mom said and what tell me what else you have seen, I believe mom was in full erotic this time and she had forget what she is saying and with whom. She said my sexy mom and smooches mom don’t mind if I tell you one thing, mom said no dear, believe me I love you and mom start sucking Sonia’s breast to hear the words from her daughter.

But my sister is very smart and sexy lady, she knows when to throw stones, she was exciting mom more and more. And was fingering more and saying mom you are so sexy so hot, on the other part mom had make her daughter breast fully wet with her saliva, Sonia continuing mom I know that uncle who had touch me, will also didn’t spare you, since you are more beautiful than me, mom was bit shocked with it and in some guilt, but Sonia sensing position said its okay mom, since u r the hottest lady of our society so I don’t mind it as for now we both are now friends and lovers and in the meantime mom too had cum, and she got relaxed. And feeling satisfied. Both mother and daughter got separated from each other and still looking at each other.

Sonia said mom should I ask u one thing, if you don’t mind, mom said darling I think there is nothing in between which we could mind, Sonia said mom nothing I will talk about it tomorrow, over which mom says no dear you have to tell me right now, Sonia said mom well I will tell you but let it be tomorrow, morning when we will be alone over which mom said even tonight we will be alone as your father is not going come today he ha double shift in the office so he will come around 7 am, over which Sonia said it means mom we both can sleep like this in the morning, but I have to dress up before dads come, Sonia said, even you can be without dress in front of them, over which mom says your naughty, u don’t know what u speak all the day, then again mom ask tell me naa dear what you was saying, listening this Sonia got up from the bed wore her shirt (obviously without bra).

And said I will at night but before that you have to be in your yellow suit without anything under it and too without bra, over which mom looks sad and said no beta sandy will be there and it will look bad, over which Sonia came over mom kissed mom breast and suck lips and said mom don’t worry he is full idiot and can never sense anything, and if you want to know then you have to do it, and let see my brother enjoys who more sister or mother in watching, listening this mom smiles and nodded her head in yes, it was now 6pm and the bell rang as it was me thinking of the adventures between mother and daughter, listening bell both start wearing clothes as mom picks her bra Sonia snatches it and say whosoever it will at door we both are not going to wear anything, well mom does not believe it what is happening but she was enjoying this adventure, as mom was in panty went to the cupboard for the new suit Sonia went to the door opening mom’s room to check who is at the door, mom shouted at Sonia to close it but Sonia didn’t listen that and ran towards the door making her melons swing rapidly.

Door was opened and my sexy sister hugs me at the door and said I enjoyed her to the best level and yaar our mom is very hot more than expected. She then said see the change in mom today bro and told me that she is not going to have fun with me tonight but assures me that in next 3-4 days I too can taste her, which gave me strength to be away from my sister.

As I was entering the room, she told me that today I will be surprised to see the new mom, she smiled and went into the house, I too followed her as I was going directly to my room, my sis said bro don’t you want to see her, I said yeah but how, she said then just sit here brother, I smiled and politely pressed her breast to say thanks. She came and sit opposite to me showing the body in blue jeans and white shirt, which was perfect to make her nipples and breast visible. I looked at my sister’s eyes as she is looking fantastic but not that appealing or sexy, I then open my button to tell her to do the same, and my sweet sister smile at me and put her hand on her shirt button and opened the first button, but nothing noticeable was visible through that I express her with my facial expressions that her brother is not happy with that, then she slowly opens her second button but tell me that if mom notices that am in that posture her she might smell it, i ignore her warning and tells her to do it as in few days she too will sit with us in the same manner, she smiled back at me and open the button and for a second brings out her left breast out and she say today mom sucked it and then again put them inside but still due to two buttons her good amount of cleavage was visible, we both were staring each other with lustful eyes but sitting in that posture that if mom comes she felt that we are watching TV.

Soon there was a voice from mom room Sonia…., mom was calling my bitch sister, Sonia immediately got up first bents towards me to give me some better view, and then by closing her one button she went towards the mom and there mom was standing in her yellow suit and as promised nothing was under it, mom was looking quite tense as she had never done this in life, so she asked Sonia beta I’m not feeling comfortable in it so am changing myself , you can see it not looking nice, over which Sonia my sweet sister holds mom by her waist and came close to her and said mom you are superb and looking awesome and sexy, you don’t worry it will be fun to see your son’s face when he will look in that way, over which mom said no darling we should do any unhealthy thing in front of him, please, over which her daughter or my sister shows sign of anger to mom and said okay as wish mom, and start going back to the living room, seeing her new sex partner her daughter getting angry mom holds her hands and pull Sonia to herself and said okay don’t be angry am coming okay.

And mom kissed her daughter on her lips and ask her to sit with brother am coming with some snacks. My sister cheerfully went to the living room and after 5 minutes mom came in with snacks and tea, ohh my god, this was not told to me by my sister, wow………this was really surprising and a great gift to me my mom was holding the tray and her breast was more visible then her daughter in the yellow cotton suit even I can see the till (black point on body) through suit, mom white breast and pink semi erect nipple was so much visible that I was shying to look at them, but Sonia whispered bro enjoy. I was now looking upside at mom seeing me where am looking, she adjusted her tray that way that she hide her assets. while coming towards us, mom was looking her daughter and saying where she has put her, what kind of situation, mom was not feeling comfortable in that position, well she same to us bent down to put the tray on table, but mom was bending keeping her face towards the TV and back to me, as mom got up Sonia said mom please serve us na, mom looked at Sonia with wide eyes as if she can’t do it, but after one more request from her darling mom turns to me to shows herself, then she bends down to take the cup of tea and ohh godd it was very nice, mom’s full breast was there and more her tits were also visible which were looking hard, wow my tea was going to be very tasty now, I was in heaven two beautiful ladies in transparent dresses sitting with me and I was staring at their breast an naked breast, wow.

So we seated there for next half hour and Sonia shows her more than half cleavage while sitting on the sofa as she has two buttons open of her shirt. Which was making me and my mom crazy. but all the time we were sitting there in the first 10 minutes mom was looking bit in tension coz of her dress, later seeing her own daughter who was so normal even her half of breast was out of the dress and rest was visible through the shirt, mom got some moral support from daughter and gets normal and start cracking jokes. And mom has seen that what I was seeing at her boobs and her daughter’s boobs. But still somewhere mom was not accepting this kind of freedom at home and somewhere was enjoying it too. Then she left to her room after saying bye to us as she has to go for the preparation for the dinner.

As mom left the room, Sonia came closer to me and said bro I think you have to wait for few days before you get anything from her. I nodded my head in a way of saying okay but thanks her to show me a wonderful view. Then again mom came back in the room after 15 minutes but this time she was decently dressed and said that she is going to the market and will be back after 1 hour, over which Sonia said sandy will take her to the market and she pinches me as it’s the time to get close to her and I got read to accompany mom to the market.

As we left for the market after 2-3minutes it bell rang of the house (as told to me by my sweet sister) Sonia thinking it would be us back for some work she just closing her one buttons opens the door and seeing the person she was astonished. It was Sonu her first love standing there and her cousin sister was standing at the door with transparent shirt and showing her cleavage Sonia greeted him and calls him inside and locks the door immediately and Sonia went to the sofa. Sonia was showing that she was not happy to see him, seeing Sonu, Sonia close the buttons of her shirt and try to hide the boobs from the pillow. Sonu directly went to bathroom; in the meantime Sonia went to the room to change herself.

Then Sonu came out of the wash room and seeing Sonia not in my room he moved out and was happy to be alone in the house, Sonia was in the kitchen and pretending to be busy, he came to living room and called my sister she said she is coming as preparing food. But he was desperate he called my sweey I can’t wait, Sonia knew that what is going to be the destiny for her, but she ignored his voice, then Sonu came to the kitchen and sit on the kitchen slap and was looking at her and said Sonia you didn’t called me up for these days and it is bad and saying it he hold my sister’s shoulder, and Sonia felt bit uncomfortable but was speechless.

She said as u was busy so I thought not to disturb you. Then Sonu pulls Sonia my sister towards him and make her to stand in between his legs as he was sitting on the slap. And she was standing in front of him. Sonu holds my sister through waist and bring close to her and then talking out the finger he put that on her forehead and start bringing it down through nose, then lips, then through neck then through middle breast and then to stomach, soni was silent as she knows what is happening next, and then Sonu got up and took my sis hands on his tool which was still under jeans she hold it her hand on it and then he said Sonia I’m going to take your cherry today and right now over which Sonia removes her hand and tried to go back but Sonu was monster that time.

So stopping him was not looking possible unless Sonia shouts for the help, and Sonia knows that she can’t, but somewhere Sonu’s hand was giving her the old sentiments when she was first felt by any man (which was Sonu). Sonu pulled her towards him and bring close to her, and he too got up and came more closely to her, and saying love u he kissed my sister’s lips a simple kiss only and he hugged my sis and making her to feel his tool, and in no time his hands reached at my sister’s breast and was playing with them. And Sonu’s tongue was going up and down from cheeks to neck and neck to cheeks and then their lips meets again the cousin brother and sister locks their lips as Sonia too had got hot and she knows that only thing is she has to enjoy with him as she don’t have other options, and very soon Sonia shirt was out of her body and she was seminude again in front of her cousin brother, his lips went down towards her nipples my sis pink nipples.

During this time as I was going with mom to the market, mom was looking normal, but I was this time abnormal as I was thinking of something big, as we came out of the lift I was dreaming of the time when I can really feel this beautiful body of mom, as we were going towards the car parking I was trying to brush my mom arms with mine, it has been done earlier too, but this time the feeling was different, this time it was sensual and sexual. We both went to the market, where mom gave me the bag and she bends down to take the vegetables and when she bends down her ass was taking my senses there in the market I was not in my normal state and at that time. I was feeling like that my mom is ready to get fucked and I just have to approach her.
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 26-07-2020, 10:06 AM