Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name of five person (whoever) you want to fuck once in life
1: My 45y old widow mom Dola devi. Her huge hanging boobs & fatty figure bound me to masterbate on her. Everyday I do masterbate to think about her and not just that I also use dirty slang during masterbating.
2:Mamatadevi.mother in law of my elder brother. She is 58y old bt still she has fucking figure. I couldn't control myself to see her big fatty gaand. It always bouncing during walk.
3:MY 49y old own Mousi sipra.i want to call her chinal magi. If I get chance to fuck her, sure I will do holenight  & make her pregnant within one night.  
4:MY friends Amits mom Madhavi aunty. She is 55y old & so similar figure like to my mom. For her so sexy moaning voice. I am 100% sure she do moaning during fucking. 
5:Our house maid sadhana aunty. She is 60y old widow bt her figure is so lusty. Her huge things, sharp boobs. I can bet after see her anyone want to be fuck her 3 or 4 times. Even manytime I have seen my dad to masterbate on her lingerie. 
[+] 2 users Like jholamai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 26-05-2019, 06:02 PM
RE: ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by Kalponik - 26-05-2019, 10:55 PM
RE: Name of five person (whoever) you want to fuck once in life - by jholamai - 22-07-2020, 11:50 PM