Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 22

While talking about our mom we both brother and sister were so aroused and licking and sucking each other flesh, I said her while sucking my sister’s breast I think akka mom has bigger breast then you, she said yes very big, I think it can’t come in the mouth of uncle or me, she looked at me and then at her breast and pressing her one breast with her hands said yeah u can’t take it in mouth its bigger than me aahhaa, she continued it must be 36-38 but so firm, I said yes very firm, you both mother and daughter has got perfect shape and firmness, I said from back it is difficult to predict who is it mother or her daughter, she smiled at me, hmmmmm.

I said how much uncle is enjoying her na, she said yes that bastard is getting the cake, a beautiful cake which anyone would like to have, I want to make her more open and wants to let her know that I’m interested in her too so I was arousing her more and more, I said does our mom has any other affair then uncle, she said I don’t know but I could not say as she is so maintained and looks hot that it will be difficult to resist the persons coming to herm I said akka don’t mind one thing but the way you have told me I want to see her nude in a day or two, please, I will do anything you will say, she said how can I do it for you, it’s not possible, I went to her thighs and start licking her clit to arouse her and say please get me naa, I want to see her desperately and….she said sandy I will try to make you to see her, but you can’t control yourself after seeing her, I said akka when I can control u after seeing you naked then why I can’t aahaaaaaa, the voices were coming from her mouth.

She said bro now please fuck me I can’t control myself fuck me hard please bro. more than uncle had done to mom……….aaha and in no minutes I was inserted into her and pumping her hard to my heart level. The pumping goes for around 20 minutes exhausting both brother and sister and come inside her and lies net to her naked, After getting normal we both looked at each other to see if anyone has said over in the excitement or any of us is minding anything which we have shared but seeing both smiling we both hug each other without saying anything and I was again half hard thinking of the future..

And I was feeling the heat of the excitement from my sister’s body. She said bro please now go to your room we have to wake up in the morning also, I was not in the mood and said akka I want to eat u today I don’t know am not finishing yet, she asked why are you so excited today, she was smiling naughtily, I said I don’t know you area so sexy sister, she said hmm, I think thinking of the mom she giggled, I pressed her breast hardly and said may be, but I don’t know, but akka I think you too like the link of mom and uncle, she said I don’t know, I get over her she was shouting slowly to get side from her as I was heavy to bear her, I said tell me then, she said ok just get off over me, I laid next to her and asked tell, she after promising that I will not think bad about it and said few times when I saw them in compromising situation, and…she said few times when mom changes dress in front of me, I said wow you have seen her totally nude , she whispered yes with heavy voice which was loaded with lust.

And have you touched her, she said no, but she is so charming that I wish too. The lust had so much empowered us that we were totally speaking our words without knowing the consequences of it and getting open to each other to the new door of incest world. I now know that my sister too was something interested in mom, was she lesbian or just lust to feel her whatever it was it was the fun and hoping in future too it will be fun as usual I ask her then ok if sister you were given chance to feel our mom, what will you do, she being silent for some time said don’t know but like to see them, I said and about touch, she said don’t know, then I took the topic to when she complain about the uncle, I asked akka what you feel that mom want you to get involve with uncle, as when you complain about him when he squeezes your breast, she said may be on the way she took it lightly and the way she was listening uncle when he was talking about me it looks that she has no objection.

I said what else you heard that day she said uncle was saying (may be Sonia has exaggerated the words due to lust) she is young but has developed breast like you and legs so in shape and mom was moaning and smiling at his words, I was getting hard and hard as my inner muscles would tear my penis skin. I said means it means mom too see you like this and admire you, she said I feel sometime. Like this as when I sleep in her room, she talks about my health, tells me how to maintain flat belly and round and firm breast. She also touches me some time to check it.

I said akka you have good opportunity to make her nude tomorrow, she excitingly ask how, I said by asking her to tell her the ways to be fit and ask her to show her body so and you too show her, I will have fun to watch both mother and daughter altogether and totally nude, she smiled at me and said I will my dear. We both hug each other had finish our night by another lovely fucking session of brother and sister thinking of the mom in between us.

Next day I was sleeping in the sweet dreams of yesterday, I suddenly received a sweet bite on my ears and heard voice good morning dear, ohh. It was my sexy elder sister she came to my bed with three cups of tea and as she bended downwards to put the cups on table her white cleavage makes me to mown wow….she smiled at me and said what I said nothing, when you bend you look so sweet naa especially your parts, she smiled at me and said I have called mom here also, I interrupt her there and said wow.

You are going to do your physical fitness exercise there in front of me, wow. so luck I will see two beauties at the same time and she hitting slap on my head said don’t become crazy, am just calling her to join us for tea, I sad ok it would be nice na, if she would have bring the tea for me and would have been able to see her something likes yours, she says yaar every time you think of sex, sex., please concentrate on studies too, she was teasing me with these words. So as we both were joking mom also comes in and we all had good cup of tea. We both bro and sister was seeing her cuts and curves and then looking at each other praising her in our eyes.

After seeing mom i felt that why my sis is so beautiful, she has got everything of my mom just height on my father, shape face looks, cuteness, whitish color, as mom was sitting next to Sonia and I was laying opposite to them on the same bed, Sonia looks at mom feet and said mom your feet’s have gone dried, mom immediately looks at her feet and replied no way I just got them pedicure few days back, Sonia touching mom feet and slowly sliding her hands to her legs taking her nighty upwards, making her small part of naked waxed white creamy legs visible, mom hold Sonia’s hand say it fine dear, she then immediately said mom from today I want you to teach me fitness tricks as I want to be like you, Sonia immediately holds mom waist and said see how less fats you have there and while doing so she folds her dress tight on her waist to see the stomach over dress, which led to lower down of the nighty of gown from above and shows her cleavage, and full breast line through bra. I was dam sure by this time Sonia had got wet as I got hard.

Seeing her son looking at her part she got bit embarrass and got free from Sonia and said k dear lets father goes to office then I we will work over it. Sonia smilingly looked at me and kissed mom cheeks and said thanks. Soon after finishing tea, mom went to her daily routines works and my sister looks at me with giggled eyes as teasing me, I got up from the bed and hold my sister’s breast and make her to lie on the bed and I got over her and said .u tease me, you are genius sis, u r sexy with beautiful brain she ask me to get away from her as door was open and it could be fatal, I kissed her lips and make my sister free from my grip.

I was laying on the bed looking at the ceiling how will be the day today, and was hearing the voices from outside as father was going to office and mom was finishing the packaging of the lunch and Sonia was just doing cleaning of the stuffs and all that. I know that I have to wait till 12 pm, for a new session my life as by that time we all are free from our daily routines. At 11 am I took bath and masturbate thinking of today and got dressed up and came to living room, Sonia too had taken the bath and joined me or the breakfast. We both were looking at each other and I was appreciating my sexy sister about her dress and looks. She was smiling and was getting that why I was looking so excited.

Sonia my sweet sister was wearing a loose kurti with low neck which was showing parts of her breast, my sister was teasing me, but I was happy that today her dress can be act as a good tool for the mom. I spread my tongue over my lips showing her that her brother is desperate for her, now mom too came to us to join us for the breakfast and Sonia immediately adjust her top as for now she doesn’t want to mom to say her something. Mom was sitting adjacent to me and opposite to Sonia and as she was doing her normal household works so she was not wearing duppatta over her melons, which Sonia was noticing mom’s cleavage, Sonia hinted me with eyes to see those, It was really a fantastic view to her from this side, while eating mom notice what Sonia is looking at, she looks at her cleavage and then looks at Sonia as she doesn’t understand what Sonia is up to.

Mom felt some uncomfortable there, she adjusted her dress and continuing her breakfast in between sis ask mom when should we start the training, over which mom said let’s after the breakfast, my heartbeat suddenly grown faster to hear this, and I was getting hard again. After the breakfast mom went to kitchen and I ask her yaar I want to see both of you, how can I do this, she said I will not allow mom to lock the door initially and if the things goes further, then we will lock the room and you can see it through the keyhole, and when any of us will be going to open the door, I will signaled I will call u in anyway. So I was cheerful over it. My sister went to mom’ room and before going inside she unbutton the top button of her top to make her more cleavage visible. She was sitting at the corner of the bed and calls mom, and in no time mom too went inside and close the door, Sonia said mom let the door be open over which mom said no we will not be comfortable over it na. So better door be closed, Sonia said sorry to me in hearts and locks the door.
[+] 2 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 22-07-2020, 09:00 PM