Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 21

Then I asked akka why you hug uncle again, when he had left you, she said bro I know he might took it as a wrong signal, but I have to do it to give him the gesture for leaving me without harming me and to assured me that he is not going to tell to anybody, she continued I know he was feeling me from the top to bottom, while saying this my sister crossed her legs as maybe she was feeling wetness, and bring my hands on her breast which was just wrapping her from her back. (I was in shock state that my sister was liking the talks of the uncle with her or she is feeling hot cozz of me, or she is feeling the uncle hardness again. It was strange but I have to accept that).

But somewhere I was feeling good too that I don’t have to convince her today and can get her easily. She was saying I was feeling so humiliated when uncle was holding through my thighs and ask me to show them my breast as if am a whore, and touching my nipples, I know her these words were arousing herself, but I was confused as no women or a girl can get hot for a man in this short span, she must me having the likings for the uncle earlier too. I was literally confused and did not understand my own sister, what she wants or how many she wants. Now I was hot and extremely hot thinking about my sister liking for uncle, I start pressing her breast and put my hand under her top and hold her naked breast and start pinching my sister’s erect nipples.

I was rock hard and was now not bothering that what will happen if anybody will see us, as I know that my sister will adjust him, I was smiling, suddenly the words comes to my mouth automatically Sonia hold my penis and bring it out from the jeans, she looked at me coz of my dominating voice, I understand that and immediately said please pull it put dear, and pinches her breast with utmost pressure. She brings her hands on my penis and touches it over the jeans and then unbuttons my jeans and unzips it and took her hand for the first time under my underwear, to hold my tool and she brings it out and start jerking it slowly.

I putting my hands over her head and push her head downwards and said akka please taste it and without any hesitation, my sister unlock her seat belt and bents down and kissed it from sideways then on the top, my hand was still on her head I pushed it more on it and said take it in mouth u sexy, taste it, she opens her mouth and took it in her mouth and start sucking it, she was very good learner, as in second time she was sucking it like professionals or experienced ones. I don’t know whether she was hot for me or she was hot cozz of the excitement given to her by the uncle, but I know I was lucky.

She was killing me with her sucking skills, and now I was not able to control so I turn the car at narrow road and stop it there and switches off all the lights and turns on my sister and was very fast to undo the jeans from her body as I was equally excited as she was, my lips were tasking her, but today her teeth were biting my lips she was acting as an monster today, I put my hands on her clit and it was so wet and hot, I don’t have the time for foreplay.

I put the seat on sleeping mode and laid over her and put my penis on the top of my sister clit, she said bro please insert I pulled myself towards her a bit and inserted the top of my tool into her and my sister mouth was wide open due to the pain which she was facing and which she was going to face now. As her mouth was open I collected the saliva and spread across her lips and ask her to suck it and she crazily sucks it and in the meanwhile my tool was on his way, she shouted aahaa and I was totally inside my sister clit, we don’t have the space to make love properly in car, so I too was bit in hurry to relax myself I was pumping her hard and my sister too was giving me support by taking her ass up and down and going towards the destination, and almost after 10 minutes I comes inside her and I belive she too comes at that time or somewhere near to it.

I laid over her for few minutes and the new dressed up and start moving towards the home, she had hugged me and I was smoking from other hand. She then said Sonu is coming tomorrow, oh I have totally forget about him, I was so much lost in the uncle that I forget that Sonu was supposed to come tomorrow, I said yes akka he might come, she was looking bit uncomfortable after the name of Sonu, I asked what akka, I know you don’t want to get involved with him, I will handle him. She looked at me and smiled (must be thinking that bro Sonu makes me pen in front of you and now you are saying that u will stop him) even I know that i can’t stop him but still I can do anything for my sister favor.

She said bhai I don’t want him to touch me but I know we both can’t do anything. I interrupting my sister said akka you don’t worry I will manage him and uncle, she said well hope so I will try to be with mom for the day he will be at home so that I can escape myself from him. We were now very near to the home, I kissed my sister and said hope that at night we both can join again, she shyly smiled at me, and said go to home now. Still not feeling satisfied after doing it to me. We both kissed each other at lips and parted ourselves and she adjusts her looks and in that time we were at the society and the time was around 11 pm.

To take the fun I open up the water bottle and drink some water and throw some water in her breast, she was shocked of this sudden action, she shouted at me, but I looked at her breast and said akka look at your nipples looking so beautiful, she replied stupid I have to go home where parents are there, how will I face them, and in between no. of people will meet us in lift and parking, as I hear lift I remember of the guard, then I told her about the guard also what may be he is thinking also, she was bit in anger and said yaar you will destroy my image please. But she understand the situation as nothing was deliberate, so she gets calm and we immediately park our car in the parking and she tries to bring her t-shirt above her breast so to remove the image from the t-shirt, but a soon she drops it again sticks to her big melons. I immediately kissed her nipples over the t shirt, she hit at my head with a cute smile and said lets move fast.
Even at night her nipples were visible, she folded her hands to avoid any unwanted to see them, I said her to go freely at 11 pm nobody will be there to watch us, she said what about the guard sitting in the building, I said let him have the beautiful view, believe me once he see you like this , he will always look at our home and protect it more than any other, she smiled at my mischief, but kept her hands like this, I said do it naa, it will be fun, she looking at me smiling puts her hands down to make the view of her breast visible especially her pink nipples, as we reach near the building she start moving fast, which makes her breast going up and down, since she was not having bra, when she was running each breast is going in its own direction, if one is going up, other was going at downside, making her more sexy, she was running to escape from the view of guard but she has little knowledge that it was making her more hot and seductive.

As she reaches the building the guard was there and Sonia looking at him and slows down her pace and walk quickly but guard was seeing what he should, the breast of her mistress through the wet white dress, he must have gone hard rock to see such a beautiful scene again (maybe), he was little wondering to see me along with my sister in such a situation, and was smiling at me. We just ignored him and went toward the lift, as the door of the lift closes she took breadth and looks at her breast as how it was looking, we both laughed at the guard as how he was looking at the breast. We both laughed and hug each other lightly in the lift and then we came to our floor while entering in the house I asked her I want you to sleep at my bed tonight, she shyly smiled and looked at me as if she is asking how can we manage it, I said ok I will come to your room for the bathroom, and then I will talk to you. About the uncle u was talking about. She nodded her head and said will be awake.

I know I have to wait for almost 2 hours before going to her room since parents has not slept since. I was watching the TV and thinking of the incidence which was thrilling me more as what will be the encounter of Sonia with uncle and how can I avoid uncle from Sonia and Sonu too. But I do not want to eliminate sonu from this because it was he who helped me to get this beautiful doll. Well I drop the plans of Sonu and think it will be decided when it happens, and thinking what she wants to tell me about the uncle.

It was now 12.30 am and after conforming that parents have slept I went to the sister’s room, and to my surprise she had slept waiting for me covering her with bedsheet. I locked the room slowly and went close to her and kissed her forehead, she wakes with a lovely smile as she was not into deep sleep. i slowly kissed on her lips and remove the sheet from her, she was wearing the light green color nighty with four buttons at front and nothing under it to my surprise the dress which was presented to her by Sonu this time, I was thrilled and gave her big smooch and said wow, I think you are missing Sonu, she said shut up, just want to try it, (I know somewhere she was thrilled by uncle experience) so she was doing this experiment.

We both lie on the bed and I put my head on her breast and said tell me what you want to tell me about the uncle, why you said that why he has start coming soften to Delhi from last few years. She said I will tell you, but you will promise me that you will not tell it to anyone ,after promising her many times and convincing her opens her heart and gives me an idea, whenever uncles comes have you notice. She got mum as she doesn’t have the words to follow i again ask her and compels her to carry on, she said please don’t get hurt or mind me but it is true, what I am saying may be you had never expected this but what am telling you is seen by my eyes, I was very much excited over her this and said please tell me naa.

She said that he is having a physical relation with mom, ohhhhhhh godddddd i was anticipating this answer but never expected that this will be this much true, I was bit angry but somewhere excited too, then I though why am getting angry am too doing the same thing and may be this incest in in our genes which we are inherited from our elders. I asked her what you are saying akka you know she got up and sat on the bed making her breast visible through that, and said well I know you don’t believe me, I will gives you hint. Uncle comes to our place every week or in 15 days for his office work. But generally stay for longer duration when father is not in Delhi and mom goes with him as saying to meet the relatives, she then said who are the relatives which they both have to meet every week, I was getting her point (I who think so smart of myself has never expected that).

But to make things more clear I asked her but it is not the satisfactory proof naa, she said yeah I know, I have seen them in a situation in which we both are right now, I was shocked how she said few months back I was in my room studying, uncle was in living room watching TV along with mom, then mom asked me Sonia when are u coming out side for the snacks, for which she said I had doubt on them so I said mom I will come after 1 hour as I’m studying right now and please don’t disturb me. I asked then, she said I came out after 1 minutes and found that both are not in living room and TV is on of the room, she said I went to the mom room while going I heard a voice Dinesh leave me Sonia is there, she can catch us, over it uncle says let her catch us.

She too will enjoy me and you, and she has grown up to which you can also enjoy with me. Over which mom said please Dinesh she is young now, over which uncle smiles and said but see her body, she doesn’t look like young and suddenly a voice came of aahhaa and I saw through the open door of the room that uncle was laying over mom and kissing her on the lips and pressing her breast. I was shocked and excited over it. I don’t know how to react over it but was more excited, then I asked what you did, she said I was afraid and ran to the room, and that’s it, and before coming out of my room, I called mom and said mom prepare pakodas I have completed studies as i (Sonia) don’t want to get the trap of uncle. I said okay.

I kissed on her lips again and said you should have told this to me earlier, she said how can, and replied I accepted Sonu just coz of this as mom can do this then why I can’t. I thanked my mom in hearts and asked have u seen them again, she said few times I hear the sound at night when father is out of town. I said but uncle sleeps in my room and that time u sleeps in mom room, then, she said I found few times mom not on bed, and heard their voice from your room where uncle was staying, I was getting rock hard to hear about this thing and my hands automatically creasing Sonia’s breast and pressing her nipples, I said what they both were doing inside akka, you mean the they will be fucking each other, I was asking in such way that she gets hot too for them.

She look at me with lustful eyes, and said off course they will be doing that na, what else at 4 am in the morning they were doing at the locked room. i was now aroused and looking at my sister breast and opening the buttons of her breast I said did uncle have unbutton the dress of mom like that, she was too aroused and hot she whispered me aah, ……..yes , I was enjoying said uncle have presses mom breast like this naa, as I was pressing her she again whispers by aah yes like this sandy and have licked mom breast too she continued. I was sucking my sister’s breast and she looking at the fool said I think uncle too was sucking mom breast like that naa. I replied while sucking may be even more like us as mom has big size, she said yes very big and tight.

I said have you seen them doing this or mom breast akka, she said I haven't seen them while doing it, but several times I have seen uncle pressing them hard or pressing her ass by his tool from clothes, i said is mom breast is as tight as you have, she said not exactly , but has good shape, I said that I know, even I have noticed her through her dress, and she smooches me hard I don’t know what has gone in her mind that time, but I was sure that Sonu dream of mom is going to be real and for this thing I have to help him and I also think that I wants his sister too as I am now presenting him both the ladies, I said akka I want to see both of them doing sex, if not possible then I want to see mom nude at least, what should we do.

She said next time we will keep the watch at night when uncle will come here and said why you want to see them nude only, I had no answer as it could bring jealous between the ladies, but I took the chance by rubbing her clit said I want to see what mom has special that uncle is dying for her, Sonia said uncle is also dying for me, I said akka you are so sexy that even blind will fall in love with you, she smiled and open her legs wide for better exposure for my fingers and soon we both were in birthday dress and talking about the mom and uncle affair.
[+] 2 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 22-07-2020, 08:38 PM