Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 20

Well after she finish I asked her that she should tell me about that all like that, she replied that she will tell me the things tomorrow and with that she blocks her lips on mine for the first time and I have to stop the car at the corner of the road and start making our kiss to more vulgar and I was still thinking how uncle would have pressed her breast like that. While we were smooching and my hands were working on removing her top and I brought her top to her neck making her breast visible and now I was unzipping her jeans as I don’t want to miss today chance, while I was doing unbuttoning her jeans, I felt the lights of car few meters away from us, I looked at that car and thought that it might me a couple like us in the car, so I continue and then I see car went from the scene, I was now concentrating on my darling thinking of the uncle and my sis.

I was biting my sister’s breast and nipples and she was whispering. In the mean time I too brought my jeans to my knees as I don’t waste time, I was getting over my sister while kissing licking and biting, but suddenly I was saw a torch light on the car and oh god our heart was on our mouth. Immediately my sister try to bring her jeans up and I was trying to lock my car, but in a sudden the car from my sister sides opens up and we were just getting heart attack that who it would be but it was our double heart attack, it was a man with black trouser and blue shirt. Oh god.

It was our uncle whom we had dropped at bus terminal and this time his doubt has turned to a live view and he as seeing his nephew and niece naked and having sex. Be both brother and sister has no words to say other than to laid down on his legs, he looking at me said I had doubt on the very first day when I saw u in the car, then at home the way you both were looking at each other, then when I came to home in the evening and the way Sonia’s hairs were dismantled and her dress without bra.

And when as u people drop me u both hold each other hands forced me to follow you and I was right that there is something big wrong in between you both. I apologized uncle please don’t let it to know anybody and we will never do this again please, and the said is replied my my sister who was in more fear of getting manhandled by this man too. He coming in the car and sitting on my legs looks at Sonia and said what can you both do for me that I won’t tell that to your parents, for a second I thought to kill the uncle here but I know it was impossible so I was silent, with his question both me and my sister was silent, uncle taking his hands on my sister’s nude thigh as in the mean time she has hide her pussy by putting her t-shirt down but she didn’t get the time to lift her jeans.

He was creasing his hands on her thigh and said tell me or should I call your mom, Sonia immediately said uncle please don’t call anybody tell us what to do, but please leave us unheard as we are like your daughter and sister, uncle smiled and said Sonia you are very as smart as sexy you are. You are much better than your mother, there I interrupt uncle by saying uncle mind your language, uncles voice was more stronger than me said shut up sister fucker, look what are you doing here and you are stopping me to just saying words.

He looking at me and then Sonia and suddenly there was a change in the voice of uncle, he said dear Sonia and sandy am not here to hurt you, its normal in between the guys of your age but his hands were slowly going to upper thigh, but still we both were feeling bit relaxed with uncle words and said okay guy you enjoy, just drop me at the bus terminal again, I was happy that uncle didn’t hurt my sister but still nothing was coming to my mind as how uncle has changed like this, I then uncle removing his hands from her thigh put it on her shoulder and said few months back Sonia I hold your breast and (he put his hands on them )and you remember that how much you shouted that day, but I wanted to see them, and this time Sonia I request you to please show these to me so keep my mouth shut, both of my sister and me utter bastard in the heart and since Sonia has no other choice.

She put her tops to her shoulder to make her uncle see hr. breast and Sonia closes her eyes. Uncle touches her nipples and put her dress back to normal and took back seat and said am getting late guys, you better enjoy each other I will talk to you next week.

In the car he was praising Sonia how beautiful she is, moreover he was comparing my sister with my mother, with his wife and with his daughter too, which was arousing both siblings, his daughter was of 17 years that time, and literally I was thinking how big bastard this man is? He was saying Sonia you had really a very composite structure and more firm then your mother, your innocent face can never make anybody think that you are such a big slut, this this words slut make me in anger and I shouted at uncle please don’t use these words and Sonia was looking at the front of the car with her wet eyes and thinking about her destiny.

We both don’t know what to do now as how we will face uncle when he will come to us next week. What he is going to do with my sister Sonia, either he will play with her body or fuck her or embarrass her with his words as like he was doing it today. He was sitting at the rear seat of the car but still was holding Sonia through her shoulders and rubbing his hand over them sometime to bring his hands over her chest to her cleavage and to tease her brings his hands up to shoulders again and my sister was just bearing this unwanted relation with this old ugly man, but she know she was helpless. She was also feeling that Sonu embarrassment was much better than this old man.

My sister was in hearts now feeling the hands of Sonu on his body this time and her feelings makes her heart beats strong and makes her breast goes up and down and making uncle more horny and vulgar. He then looking at her high breadth put his hand on the soft breast of my sister and said why it has gone so high, I interrupted uncle and at the same time my sister removing his hands from her breast said uncle please we are on road please don’t do that, my this words brings more humiliation for Sonia as uncle replied immediately don’t u felt bad that day when your sister was sitting in the car with you showing her breast to all the people am just holding it.

Now I wanted to move fast and drop uncle a terminal as fast as I can. In ten minutes we reach there and without coming out of the car ask uncle to get down, there uncle said I want to talk to Sonia for once so please Sonia come out, me and my sister both were in terror as what would be next for uncle, Sonia comes out and uncle looking at her holding her hand said I know what I did is bad, and you don’t like my this type, well I will not hurt you again and do anything without your wish. I just want you to hug me once and say good bye and believe me if u doesn’t favors me, even then your things will be kept in my heart and not to anyone else.

So u can enjoy my child. Sonia was impressed with the behavior of the uncle this time she thanks uncle and looking at him hug him very lightly and thanked him for keeping it the secret. She know that she has to surrender to the uncle whenever he wants but his words has given her the courage to live happily and go back to home smoothly. She looking at him again hug him tightly thanking him for just verbal support and in this that bloody uncle has touches her ass, pressed them hard towards him (I was sure that when he presses my sister ass, she have felt his hardness) and kissed her neck and said good bye to us and went. Sonia was looking relaxed when uncle had gone (it was unexpected to me that she will be relax and calm).

I then took her to the car and start driving towards the home thinking about the mood of my sister with me as she will blame me for putting her into the mess which will ruin her life and make her to whore in front of whole world. I looked at her and said akka sorry what has happen due to me, she was silent and was not responding, I put my hands on my sister’s lap and again said sorry for the act, she looking at me said, yeah we were at the wrong point and, I said but akka I never expect that uncle could follow us, it was unbelievable.

She too was agree over it, I said well we are safe till next week hope uncle comes after 6months, I said to keep the heart of my sister, she said well I hope so, but I know he will come next Friday to have double ice-cream, I said double ice cream means (I was getting her what she is pointing about. But I want to hear from her) she looking at me and smiling at her heart said for the work and for me, I said akka I will not allow him to touch u next time, she looking at me I hope so bro, I don’t want that man to be with me. I bring my sister towards me and hug her while driving the car, and kissed on her cheeks with the ultimate words I love you. I don’t have the courage to go ahead and do more with her due to the scene happen just before.
[+] 3 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 22-07-2020, 04:39 PM