Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 19

Oh god it could be fatal to us. If mom open the door with her own spare key. I immediately removes myself form her and said it will be continued in the night and hearing moms voice she too got upset but we don’t have any other choice and she too got up and wear the undies and immediately wear the nighty over it to kept her on safer side and too immediately after getting undies took my jeans and t shirt and we don’t even had the time to tie our hairs as the door opens up and mom was the first to enters in and then uncle comes in, he was looking at me and the to my sister. We were trying to show them as normal but our heart pumping was telling them something different. We both were trying to make our self-normal.

I can judge that uncle was seeing Sonia breast which was clearly visible through her translucent nighty and more important her nipples erection was very well visible even from 10 meters distance. It was worrying me as uncle already has the hint and what he will be thinking. and to bad luck of both brother and sister, I saw that in the floor her bra was laying just backside of the table where uncle was standing but I was standing on the side of the bra, and to hide it I slide her bra through my feet under the table, but due to tension the kick was little hard and some part of the bra come out at uncles side which he notices that what is it. And looking at bra and then at Sonia’s naked breast which were trying to hide under a thin piece of cloth wore by Sonia. Sonia too notices what uncle is looking at, and she was in shock when she saw her bra lying near to uncle and to hide herself from the embossment Sonia immediately went in to the kitchen to relax herself.

Mom was in the bathroom and uncle moves forward and sits on the sofa and in front of the bra, I had never expected that and don’t know what to do. He was looking at me mischievously and then at the floor (may be at bra) he then ask me what you were doing, I don’t have the words as I was in fear, as uncle might have doubt on us, but with courage I said just we were watching TV and akka just Sandeep to prepare tea and u people comes in. he was mum with my explanation and I was now relaxed.

He then calls Sonia to bring the water for him, I know that water is just an excuse he want to see this beautiful body which he can only dreams of, moreover he is seeing the naked breast of her niece. Sonia came with a tray in her hands with two glasses and to my good luck she has covered her breast with her long hairs. Now the Sonia’s breast was hidden under her own hairs but still when she was walking her hanging breast was making me again crazy and may be to uncle too. When Sonia bents down to serve the water uncle without any hesitation was trying to look at her dress as might he get the view of her cleavage or part of white sexy breast and he too was successful in seeing that, he was shoeing no fear this time (now I was sure that he is very much sure about our relation coz the way he was looking at her).

Sonia too understand that what uncle is looking at she abused the uncle in her heart and went to kitchen, by now mom has come to the room and she after taking water join my sister in the e kitchen, uncle went to the bathroom may be to relax himself after seeing the beautiful scene. As uncle went to the kitchen I bend down and pick up my sister’s bra and went to sister’s room and put it in her almirah. After taking deep breadth I came to living room and soon uncle join it and now as dinner was ready mom and sister both join the table. I and sister sat opposite to the mom and uncle, where uncle was enjoying my sister’s body view.

As now her hairs were back my stupid sister breast was totally visible to the uncle and even to mom, more over then breast he must me pointing out her nipples and arelos around her breast through that dress, but mom was not noticing as she was tired due to hectic schedule. After finishing dinner mom gave me very good news which relaxes me when she said that I have to go to drop uncle to the bus terminal. I was pleased to hear and I was ready in a minute to drop him as today I don’t want him to be at my home.

After making out all the packaging uncle ask my sister to accompany her with us as in returning I will b bored in the car, she does not wanted to accompany that man, but even she can’t refuse him, she accepted his proposal and came out in 10 minutes after changing. We all three start moving towards the bus terminal, on the way we all were chatting about the normal stuff, there in between uncle say u both brother and sister has very good understanding, both of u love each other, I like this, we both brother and sister was astonished to hear that and somewhere was understand his words I looked at my sister from the rear view mirror and she asked me with eyes expression what he meant or either he has doubt on us, I signaled her to be calmed as he is going now.

We thanked his compliment and change the topic to other things, soon we reach bus terminal and we took the car to the parking and drop uncle there, and accompany him to his terminal but he refuse our company till there he said its already being night u guys go to home and enjoy yourself, we were silent but agreed to him and went to our car.

As we were going towards the car, she asked me have u see the eyes of the uncle, I said yeah akka I know where he was looking at, but why don’t u hide them with duppatta or something else, she said bro I was just taking fun with uncle, I was feeling nice to see his eyes when his eyes went to my breast with this she smiled and hug me slightly. I too smiled her and think in heart she is now becoming naughty. Then I said I think uncle has doubt on us, she said I too feel the same.

She then asked what we have to do to get rid of uncle, I said look for the time being we are safe from uncle as he has gone, next week when he will come to our place we both have to live separately and avoid each other in front of him. With this I hugged her and we sat in the car, and start going towards nowhere.in the car, soon I remember that now I have to sleep in my room so I can’t taste my sister, I conveyed the same to my sister, she got bit shy. Then I said lets go to nearby lonely road there we can enjoy as I can resist u more, she was frighten to go like this is in Delhi, and refused me. I heard her words but took my car straight to ridge road which that time was very lonely road and most of the car was of couples. While going towards the ride I had hugged her and was playing with her braless breast. While doing so I was somewhere feeling hot for uncle side too, I said Akka, uncle is also crazy about this boobs.

She said yeah must be the way he was looking and then got tensed I was getting excited with this conversation and my hands went inside her top to her naked breast and they start fondling them. She said I know that our uncle is harami type of long time back, I murmured how?, she said he earlier to has try his hands on me but failed that bastard and to mom………she got silent. Her last words really gave me something big excitement, I asked what mom something like in anger, she said nothing bro, I know that she is hiding from me, I asked him what she is hiding from me, and gave her some kasams like that, she said that she will tell me tomorrow and that’s true, but I asked him to just to give me a hint, she said bro have u notice that its only since 1 year or 2 back that uncle has been quite frequent to our place from his native city, and he comes every week. I was now understanding something but still nothing was clear, I said tell me please akka, she said I will tell out one thing only and rest tomorrow I agreed, and she kissed me on my lips.

She said few months back uncle was at our place and as usual it was my mom and uncle was at home that time and I was in my room and mom was in bathroom, then uncle had come to the room asking for the novel and sat along me on the bed while talking to me uncle presses my breast and tries to kiss me, that day I abused him and shouted him a lot. She continued she felt sorry for that and apologies and said not to tell that to mom and to anybody. She said that after the incidence I told about it to mom but mom took it vey lightly and said don’t tell it to anybody as it will hampers our family respect and yours too. I will talk to him, I was silent but understanding something in between fishy between mom and uncle.
[+] 2 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 22-07-2020, 01:01 PM