Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 16

This time she was only in her panties as I see her in the evening in the field and I was too in the undies. I looking at her said, what a sexy body you have dear sister, I don’t know why Sonu left u without fucking you, I would not have spared you today and hugged her. I made her lie down on my bed and I stand on the floor and start kissing on he feet and going upwards, she was moaning I was requesting her to once call me by my name as I moves to her thighs, I bite the soft part of her thighs, she slowly shouted and said Raju, slowly please.

This time I was in heaven as I now was feeling that she is not doing sex with me just to keep my mouth shut, as she was now moaning my name it means she was liking me, I slowly moves to her panty the black color wet panty and I smelled it (To be true I don’t like the smell and I was wondering how would I suck that) I hold the both sides of her panty and bring them down in one shot. I for the first time seeing my sister totally nude laying on the bed in front of her brother and waiting for the first fuck of her life i was just praising her and her beauty and she was getting extremely happy and excited with the words she was hearing from me.

I bend down in between her thighs and closing my nose kissed my sister lower lips for the first time. Her virgin lips, I again kissed them and this time I tried with open nose and smell it. I was liking my sister’s cum smell I put my tongue inside it and liking the white liquid coming from her pussy, she immediately bends her ass with sudden pleasure and surprise she was now moaning Raju I love u do it, please carry on more and more her one hands was on my hairs and other was pressing her breast. After doing it for 5 minutes I go up to her lips and we smooch again with pleasure and this time my hands were showing her hands the way to my penis.

Her hands make the full grip on my penis, this was the first time my sister was touching my penis. I immediately bring down my undies and for the first time we both brother and sister were nude she was holding my penis and was bit shying and was trying to dig her face in my chest. I getting bit away from her, now looking at my sister nude body lying on the bed she was trying to hide her assets with her hands and folding her legs but things were not working, I slowly bring my penis on her face and ask her to suck it, she refused me as she doesn’t like it. (Her attitude shows me some where she is still a good girl). I asked her to just kiss it once and will suck her some other time, she slowly bringing her face to my penis and kissed it top.

I making her to lie on the bed staring and position my penis on her pussy and I was the luckiest brother to break the cherry of my own sister. I ask her to show the path to my tool to her pussy, she very politely folding her legs asks it will hurt and could make me pregnant. I kissing at her lips and widening her legs explains her that nothing is going to happen as I will not come inside and after little request she shows me the way to heaven.

My penis was on the tip of my sis pussy, I know being the first time it will pain I block her lips with mine and in one stroke put it inside her pussy breaking all the barriers. She was shouting. My sister was shouting, but her mouth was blocked, she was piercing her nails on my back due to pain. And it was giving me pleasure. I then slowly pumps it more inside and slowly brings in out, slowly she was getting pleasure and looking at her response I start pumping her hard and hard and she too was supporting me my getting up and down. I broke the kiss and she took long breadth and smile sat me, she start kissing me on my chest as if I have given her something she was looking for, she was saying I love u sandy I love u raju I love u bro…..we both we now on the verge to coming.

She was saying me to please come out side but I don’t want to break my pleasure, I lock her lips again and gave her few very hard stroke and her pussy was now filled with her own brother’s cum, she was hitting punches on my back as if what I did, but she too was bit relaxed after feeling my cum. I pump her few more times to give last drop of my cum to my sweet sister’s cunt. And lie over her and put all my weight on her, she asked me what I did, I then tells her that don’t worry we will bring out the solution tomorrow and gave her big kiss for the wonderful gift she gave me. We both sleep naked on my bed in the ground. And I fuck her 1 more time in the night.

When I wake up it was 6.30am of the morning 1 hour before the time of my awakening, I look at my sister, she was not there, I was still naked, I looked at the door as if it is locked or not, to my pleasure door was still locked from inside, I was now waiting for my sweet sister or bride or whore I don’t know to come out of bathroom, I was sitting nude on the bed and waiting for her to come, she was taking bath that time, and after 10 minutes fresh air and fragrance of soap water and talcum powder with perfume makes the room and me delighted again, her hairs were wet, water drop was falling on the floor and few on her forehead, her lips were looking as they has again got the juices after bath, which was got sucked by her brother last night.

She has covered herself by yellow color t-shirt and blue denim at lower. She was again looking me as fresh as if she used to look me. She was not looking happy that time as she is feeling guilty what she has done yesterday night, now the things had gone late, she can’t do anything my making herself guilt, now it was the time that she has to enjoy the movement with us. She looked at me as if she was saying me to cover myself with lowers, I looked at her as if I was showing her my tool, she looking at me said I have to go out, I got up and went to her and hold her hands and gave her hug, she tries to get away and said please leave me raju, she push me away from her and looking upset, she said mummy can knock the door.

I try to bring her to the bed and made her to sit on my lap, I was feeling that her eyes were red and wet as if she was crying. I try to ask her what’s the matter but she outgripping herself from me stands up and goes towards the door without saying anything to me, moreover she was not looking at me as she was looking yesterday. I feared that she might not get upset with our yesterday love making episode. I immediately wears lowers and ran to her to stop her to open the door, I holding her face ask akka are you angry over yesterday, she breaking my words as if she doesn’t want to remember night’s episode said please leave me let me go.

I’m already been destroyed and have lost respect in myself, I no more wants to talk to you please i understanding her situation leaves her hand and she moves out of the room, now I have to wait for the time when I can talk to her in alone, I know she is deeply in shock what has she done in these few days and moreover last night.

After taking a sleep of half an hour, I wake up but I still want to think of the last night in the bed, but other things are as important, I went to washroom did my daily routines, and came to living room, today I don’t want to go to institute, my father, my mom, my uncle and my sexy sweet sister all were sitting there and gossiping. Then uncle objects me with a joke, it feels u didn’t sleep at night. I was bit frightened to hear that from him and Sonia too, but handling situation I said nothing like that uncle, actually and other bed it is difficult to sleep so it takes long time to sleep, he smiled at me, we all talk of here and there by then it was the time for everyone to ready for their work.

My father went to bathroom to take bath and mom went to kitchen and my sister went for dusting and all that. we and uncle was sitting there and watching news, there was a news of one accident of young couple with a truck, over which uncle said even yesterday I saw few stupid people in a car, there were two boys and a girl, (I was shocked to hear that and was wondering as if they are taking about us) he said the girls was that stupid as she was wearing nothing in the car and window of the car was open and two boys were drinking , he was saying looking at me I don’t have the words to say him, I was feeling as if he was telling me that he know who the people are.

I smiled at him and said as I don’t know about the case and such things are normal, he was constantly looking at me, I immediately move out of the room and went out for a cigarette to ease tension given to me by my uncle. I was wondering how long uncle will stay here, as I don’t want to face him and specially don’t want my sister to come in front of him as he might not recognize her.

I inquired mom as when he is going she told me that as she is going with him to some of relatives and will be back by the evening and he will left for his place 2night or tomorrow morning. I was delighted as I could again spend lonely time with my sister. We all were taking the breakfast, my uncle me and my sister and mom was serving us, I was noticing that where uncle was seeing, his eyes were on my sister, i caught him when he was staring at my sister’s breast, he looking at me smiled as if he want to say something to me. It was now 11 am, I was thinking when they will left the home and make me and my sister alone and I could talk to her as I too was in big tension, first my sister is upset and second about the uncle..
[+] 2 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 22-07-2020, 06:46 AM