Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 14

Then Sonu remind me to take the car to the egg hawker, I suggest Sonu to leave that (to avoid further humiliation of my sister), he didn’t listen and said me to take to him, I further argues him to give her clothes only then I will take the car to the hawker, he was not accepting it, then at last he accepted that she will wear jeans and bra only not t shirt, that too was large amount of clothes for my sister I thought in my heart, she too was looking bit relaxed, she wore the clothes immediately and we reach the hawker.

I stopped the car some meters away from the hawker, Sonu moves out of the car and lit a cigarette, hawker seeing the Sonu was delighted and start coming to see my sister, Sonu stop him there and said first make a good omelet, there in car I asked akka what u looked at him akka, he is humiliating you too much, she said even I didn’t expected he is going to do such things with me, I asked her if she wants I can stop him, she said don’t make issue we will not respond him from tomorrow, let him do whatever he want to, (internally I feel with her reply that she was enjoying), now Sonu came to the side of Sonia and knock her window to open it, he opens the window, and hiding her breast with her hands, Sonu removing her hands said yaar let them take air, she smilingly removes her hands and said ok let it, and said they have taken open air in two days in that amount that I haven't gave them in 21 years, we all laughed over her first joke.

Sonu now again pinching her nipples with finger and shouting at hawker to bring fast, Sonu was leaning towards the front door of the car and the glass of the window, in such a way that if hawker comes to give omelet he can have the view of Sonia as he was standing at the end of door. The hawker came to the car and his mouth was literally wide open to see my sister in such a way, he has never imagined to see such a beauty nude in life ever even though she had bra over her but for him it was heaven, he was just looking at her then I said ok now go and I said Sonu in anger now sit in the car and don’t make her fun, things were serious now.

I shouted at him in the car this is not the way you are teasing her, she is not a slut like that (I don’t know what had happen to me there). He immediately felt sorry for his misbehave, and gave clothes to Sonia and said nothing, Sonia sensing the situation looks at Sonu and said hey, please don’t mind, I understand that things sometime goes out of control when person is excited, and returning clothes to him said I will wear only then when you said and containing said it’s not only your fault, I’m too openly involved with you in adventures, I looking both of them as what is happening there, I’m taking my sister side and she is taking the side of a person who is making her nude in public.

Sonia then looking at my eyes signed me that to be calm and ignore him for today, we will see him tomorrow, I looking at Sonu singled him as don’t mind my at as it was just my part, he understands it. Now Sonu again put his hands on Sonia’s shoulders and putting down her bra straps she looked at Sonu as asking why, Sonu said lets have small fun here he brings her breast out of her bra, he said Sonia now let’s enjoy this the last time and he bend towards the Sonia from the back seat and start licking her tits and with one hand he open the window of her side, to which Sonia said no please, people might watch me like this, this time I said don’t let him in anger again, I will manage to drive fast so be cool, she was silent.

I was driving in that way a no one could go along with us, but one bus was in front of us and to overtake I have to go parallel to that bus, Sonia looking at bus said please drove fast or let the bus go people are watching us here Sonu said let them see man no one of them would ever get the chance to see such a nude beauty live, and smiled, i giggled at him and take the car away from the bus, this time Sonu giving her clothes said wear it as we are about to reach the home, she took the clothes and wear them, but didn’t wear bra, as we were approaching by pass, Sonu gets a call from his clients so he ask me to drove car fast to home as he has to go to office.

We start moving fast to reach home, and as we were near our society Sonu holds Sonia’s face and gives her big smooch, she in fear to get watched by someone goes away from him, we reached society, he very fast opened the gate and kissing Sonu went to his car as he was getting late, he told us that he might not be available for next 2 days as he was going out of station for job purpose. I was chilled over this but Sonia look bit disappointed. We both brother and sister comes out of the car, and I taking soni’s bra in my pocket start going towards the lift. As we proceed to the building lobby the same guard was sitting there and he smiled at me and I was looking at my sister, I was feeling that he judge it that my sister was not wearing bra that time, we took lift.

I was looking at her from toes to her eyes, asked why she didn’t wear bra, as her nipples are fully visible, this was the first time I’m talking to her like this and came close to her, even before that I have seen her full nude and she has sit with me with her nudity. she looked at me as if what to do, I giving her bra to her from the pocket and said wear it first, she looking at me as how can she do it in front of me, but had no point to show me her decency, now I was in full mood to take advantage today. She said keep it in your pocket I will change it in the home as lift can be stopped any time.

I try to convince her to change here as I said father might have come now and he can feel as your all curves are very much visible, she now looking at me what to do, I said as lift stop and then start from 2nd floor u have 30 sec to reach on 3rd floor. U can do it. I immediately press the lift button of 2nd floor and lift open at the 2nd floor and it was empty I immediately closes it she immediately remove her t shirt and standing nude in the lift and it’s the possibility that any one of the society can come in the lift, she wears the bra, without hooking it she wears t shirt , I believe she did it less than 20 sec, she smiled at me and looked relaxed, i too responded her with smile, then she start hooking her bra putting her hand behind, I was still looking at her breast and at her, she was looking at me and hooking her bra, finally she did it.

I looking at her said now u looking descent, she immediately looked at me with wonder eyes, I said I mean that now its fine earlier your nipples were very much visible and as your breast was bouncing anyone could get attention. She was silent and looking at the ground, it was now 5 minutes to 10. I hold my sister with shoulders, but she was looking not comfortable with me. I took my hands away from her; she was silent and thinking something. I asked her akka what are you thinking, she looking at me said I don’t know what I’m doing, what I did today, I wonder how can a girl like me can do this, she told me then that when Sonu left me in the field without any clothes, I was just few meters away from getting caught by 4 men as they were crossing the village and they were passing me from the other side of tree.

I was literally on the verge of dying that time. Suddenly lift door opens and we were now on our floor, I ask her to keep herself cool, we will talk about it at night, and I will definitely bring solution for that. we enters the home, my mom was shouting at us as usual as we are so late, suddenly my thoughts went to Sonu words as how my mom is going to suck his tool. I was looking at my mom breast which was very well inside her suit. She then told me to I have to go to pick my distant mama from the bus terminal as he has reached there and waiting for u, I looked at my sister as if I am looking for her company to pick up uncle. Then I said akka get ready, let’s pick up uncle and come, she rejected by saying as she will help mom in dinner and other things, but my sweet mom said Sonia go with him, I have already made all the things.

She looking at me, asked me to lets go. We got down and drove our car towards the main gate of society. We crossed the gate and suddenly the phone bell rings, it was Sonu, I picks up the phone and he immediately without listing me said bring Sonia near the patrol pump as I’m missing her, since I was not happy the way he treated my sister sometime back, so I don’t want him to talk to her I said, we are going to bring uncle to the bus terminal, over which he asked me to give the phone to Sonia and also said me to on the speakers of the phone, I gave the phone to Sonia looking at her beautiful black color eyes, she was in fear now as what will happen next.

Sonia very politely said hello, Sonu replied darling I love you. She was looking at me as what to say, I lit my cigarette because of jealous. He said Sonia I’m missing you, just come to me for a minute I want to see you again , she was now not willing to go to him, she signaled me how to refuse him, and she said Sonu we are going to pick up uncle so please not now, Sonu said I’m waiting for you and he disconnect the phone, she looking at me and asked what to do, I don’t want to be more humiliate today, I said look it’s up to u what u will say, I will do that akka, she somewhere exciting too as what will happen to her there, but somewhere was bit depressed over his insulting attitude, so looking her mood I said let ignore him today he already had crossed his limits and I don’t want more for today, he seem bit frightened with my this attitude and accept me, I called him and tell him about the situation as we can’t come to him I took my car and drove it to the bus terminals, he went to his place.

In the car I said akka he is stupid, she looking at me with shyness and humiliation said I know I’m in big trouble. I was looking at my sister and holding her hands said look it on u now, how to manage him, don’t allow him to do such things in front of other all that, I looking at my sister breast, her t-shirt was bit gone inside her bra from the bottom of bra I taking my hands off from my sisters hands and bring my hands on her breast she suddenly got astonished by my this unexpected move. I adjusting her t shirt and brushing her soft and firm breast said don’t worry im just adjusting it.

She had no words to say me as the things she has done with Sonu, she even can’t stop me if I ask her for a fuck. But I want my sister in different manner; I want that she should love me instead of submission. I very politely looking at her said don’t worry we will manage him out. She smiled at the time we have reach the bus terminal, and waiting for the uncle, we both were inside the car and I was just looking at my sis and she was quietly looking at the front window, (may be remembering all the incidence happens with her today). Then uncle came to us, we drove them to the home have dinner and in was decided that uncle was going to sleep at my room and me and my sister have to share the room, since my sister has single bed, so my bed was placed in the floor, next to my sister’s bed.
[+] 2 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 21-07-2020, 09:12 PM