Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 13

I was waiting for them there and eating the omelets, (he was eating the chicken there my sexy and innocent sister) then I got a call from home, and it was of my mom as I see it was of mom (my mind start making scenes how Sonu will fucking my mom), she asked me as about where are we, I told them as we are in market, she asked us to come immediately as some guests from mother side are coming and I have to go to bus terminal to pick them, as father was still in office. I was very upset as this phone could break our rhythm. Then I called at Sonu phones, and tell them about the situation and ask him to come fast.

He immediately got up from Sonia and biting her lips said darling I’m coming, she immediately got up and said hey where are you going I’ll come along with you, I can’t stay here its scary place, she taking her jeans from the ground, Sonu immediately snatch the jeans from her and said just sit next to the tree I’m coming after bringing sandy, she said I can’t face him, I’m totally nude, he holding her from her waist and her to himself said this is the best chance to get open with him, and look he already has seen your breast and might be tasted too, today he is just going to see your sexy legs you lovely sister.

She was not convinced she said please I’m coming with you. He said no…..i want you to sit here and I’m back in 5 minutes and don’t afraid of anything nobody will come here. He ran towards the car making my nude sister to stand alone in the open field next to highway, she ran towards Sonu and said give me dress and I will do what’s so ever u say me some other day please. She was begging but he was emotionless this time, he looked at her and said I’m coming in 5 minutes you just sit under the tree, she hiding her breast with hands has no option as Sonu flee from the scene very fast. Sonia there had no clothes on her body except the panty and she was fearing what would happen of somebody see her like this, she would be ruined.

She now hated Sonu little bit because of his rudeness, truly my sister is very smart and understanding she was not eligible for this kind of rudeness from Sonu, he has make her standing nude in the fields like the whores. She now rapidly hides her self behind the trees she was not able to think anything due to fear. Sonu’s car come to the hawker he shouted at me and come out of the car I asked about the akka, I ask him where is she, he immediately open the rear door of the car and thrown her t-shirt at me, then jeans and then her bra at me, hawker was seeing all this and looking excited, I said where is akka, he said I have made her nude and left her for you.

Hawker was smiling at him and bit astonished at his bravery and the same way I was too but I was in fear that what will happen to my sister if somebody come to the field as that way also goes to the village. Sonu lighted the cigratte and smoking there, I said she is alone there let’s move fast, for that he said don’t worry man. Sonu looking at hawker said why are you smiling, and ask him how is the girl, as hawker was known to us he smiled at us, Sonu keeping hands on his shoulder and asked hawker wanna see her breast, ok make 4 eggs for us and see her nude there we are coming. I didn’t like his this way but had no options, we sat in the car there Sonu said I will not pay u for the eggs, and eggs are free on the cost of her breast. He laughed and drives the car. I said him man that is wrong we should not show her like that to any one, she is not slut. Over this Sonu said, yes I will make her slut slut and we have waited for her for 5 years.

I was too excited, he then said look I’m on my words I’m not fucking your sister, but you have to do one thing for me, I said what, he said u have to make situation so that I can see your mom nude day after tomorrow, I was so excited that I accept his proposal. He then open his zip of jeans and said till we comes there suck my penis, I in no minute bring out his dick and put it in my mouth.

We reached the field and he comes out of the car with his tool out too, Sonia immediately ran towards the car hiding her breast with her hands, she was looking stunning in the lights of car as her breast was moving up and down her looking at Sonu get embarrass in front of me as his tool was out, as she came to the car he holding her hands said I have made things normal and kissed on her lips, Sonia was in no position to think what she is doing, he then bring her hands on his tool and ask her to hold it with both hands as same the Sonia did and he holds her breast and kissed them.

I was just a spectator watching my beautiful sister standing naked and holding dick of his own cousin brother, I was seeing the tears in her eyes of the humiliation she get from Sonu specially in front of me. he then with hands signaled me to come out of the car and come to me, I followed his words, and came to them, that time I too was not liking the way Sonu was humiliating my sister, we had made a plan to love her but he was making her whore. Now I too was helpless, on the other hand Sonu start smooching Sonia and Sonia in front of me due to embarrassment was not responding him properly, Sonu too was sensing her condition, he does not says her anything just continue to kiss her and exploring her back.

He brings out his tongue and was looking the way to enters my sister mouth, Sonia after making him bit struggle open her lips a part and Sonu tongue enters to my sisters mouth and start sucking her tongue, his hand now from back was playing with her breast and tits and she was holding his penis, Sonia then due to frustration or what immediately broke the kiss and goes away from him ask for her clothes, then I signaled Sonu to stop it as we have to go home and then have to pick up relatives. He immediately leave my sister in middle of love making and ask he to sit in front, she looking at and again hiding her treasures from me ask for clothes, he said I will give you that in the car. She immediately ran to the car and sit in the front seat. I followed and Sonu said me to drive the car and he sit at the rear one.
I started the car, we haven’t crossed 100 meters Sonu said holding Sonia’s shoulders that look Sonia now be cool and don’t worry over anything, I’m not humiliating you, I on the other hand giving you the thrills of love, in continuation he says, if I want to do something hard I would have fucked you any time but till now I haven’t fuck you. And the one reason I didn’t do that coz I love you and don’t want to do anything which could create tensions in your life.

He then said something in her ears to make her cool. She then ask for the clothes, for which Sonu said that you will get the clothes before the home, along with taking his hands to her breast from her shoulders, said lets tease you brother, she looked at him as if she has given her approval (In heart she might me thinking that I’m sitting nude in front of my brother and have me kissed and sucked all over in front of his eyes so there’s no way of getting shy from him). Then Sonu pinching her nipples said Sonia lets your brother enjoy watching u, he is dying from many days looking you with me. She never expect these words from Sonu, but she don’t have option other than to keep her head down, he then looking at me, ask tell sandy how is Sonia body, it is better then you assumed when you see her in clothes, my heart was in my mouth hearing this words as how easily he is humiliating me and my sister in front of each other.

But some where I was blessing him to make the way so easy for me, I looked at my sister from her toes to her head and my special attention was on her panty and her naked breast, which was sweating in ac, I asked my sister why are you sweating so much akka, she said no I’m normal, I pointing at her breast look its fully wet, Sonu objecting my words said why are u pointing finger simple tell her your breast is wet with sweat sister. I looked at my sister and she at me and with eyes tell her to be calm he is stupid; she in heart must be thinking why she has accept Sonu’s proposal as in a week he has changed her life in to whore.
[+] 2 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 21-07-2020, 08:53 PM