Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 12

Sonu calls the hawker of egg to him, he came towards the Sonia and Sonia my sweet sister was dying of fear what would be the reaction of hawker when he will she her in this position, she was dying in shame, hawker seeing our car looking at us then Sonu call him again to come to him and still Sonu hands was in Sonia’s t-shirt, he was coming towards Sonia side as Sonu open’s the glass of Sonia’s side as the car had power windows. My sister was going out of humiliation as no one has expected that he is going to humiliate this beauty a beautiful girl of the society in front of hawker, hawker eyes automatically goes on the Sonia’s face and then he just looking downside where Sonu hands were playing with Sonia’s breast.

He was dumbstruck to see that scene, the scene he had never imagined in his life, he was seeing that lady to whom he ever think of having talk to her, I’m sure he was hard too, Sonu interrupt him by saying make us omelet of 4 eggs he looking at my sister breast said yes, he turn to his shop and start breaking his eggs, hawker was still looking at Sonia and her breast, Sonu then says me to purchase the pack of cigarettes for him, he looking at me, signaled me to move out as he is going to have fun with her, and I moved out of the car, Sonu said look Sonia how that hawker is looking at your breast, she was already very humiliated and these words make her to die, she said Sonu please remove your hand, see sandy was sitting there, he already know everything about yesterday event and he too was noticing your this act, how could I face him, Sonu immediately put the car on gear and said sandy I’m coming in 10 minutes.

I got where he was going to the place where I was fucked a day before yesterday, today my sister was going there to get fucked or what with the same guy who has fucked her brother. he while driving said look he has seen us yesterday , he has seen you nude too and sucking me your tits, so he knows everything, and he is not stupid as he does not understand this thing, Sonu now removes his hands from her t-shirt, and rub his fingers on her lips a gave her lust full looks, she said I know, sandy is so understanding that even after knowing all these things he does not say anything to me even he ask me if she needs any support sandy is ready.

But I can’t face him, now today you have put your hands in my t-shirts and I’m sure he knows it, Sonu said don’t worry, now he knows everything so let’s be open with him too, don’t shy from him as sandy is the only person who can make us to meet, getting it. over this Sonu said today I will do something that you will feel comfortable in front of sandy, he again confirm her you know sandy has seen you nude and has seen your breast very closely so don’t be shy over my small actions in front of him, just keep smiling and I’m sure I will make you both of you very cool. She Sonia was silent and I was smoking cigarette there and thinking what they were doing, and the hawker too was missing both of them as he had lost the chance to see the scene and he was now looking at me, as where they have gone, I said they are coming. He understands what I mean.

Sonu there in car gave beer to Sonia to take a sip, and give the can to Sonia and again put his hands inside her t-shirt, he then said that I want us to so open in front of sandy that we can fuck each other after informing him, she said you have made me nude in front of him first u made me wear that dress and then a night u remove my dress from my body and make him to see what you was doing, I’m so much in pressure that I don’t know how can I stop sandy a not to talk to me like this, and now you are saying u want him to be open with him such that u can fuck me after informing him, she continued and said, I think u have gone that much frank, now u have come here with me leaving him there, doesn’t he know what we are doing here? He said let him know, we have to be more open and next time when we go you should have that courage that u say him that you are going with me(Sonu) for sex like that. She says yes and after that we will do it in front of him. He stopped the car and looking at her and bringing his lips closer to her said dear have trust on me.

I will not harm you since the things that happen yesterday it is important and don’t afraid I will manage all that. Don’t worry he gave her deep kiss and again start driving the car, and bring Sonia to his shoulder and said darling hug me, she digging her face on Sonu’s shoulders held him, Sonu taking his hands on her back, put his hands inside her dress and bring her dress up to the level of her bra steps, rubbing his hands on her back he bring her t-shirt to her bra strap and she slowly bringing his hands on her strap and start unhooking her bra, this was the first time after so many incidence that my sister’s bra was still not pen by anybody else. He slowly moved his hands from her back to her breast and gets hold on them and presses them tightly. She murmured aahhaa….

He then taking u turn of the car and bring the car in the direction of home, and was silently enjoying Sonia’s body. This silent was the silent before the storm; she was unaware of that as what is going to happen to her next. She then suddenly turns the car in the fields where he comes with me a day before. He park the car below a tree and start kissing her and exploring her, my sister too was very much excited and was giving him full support. He in one shot remove the t-shirt form Sonia’s body and bra was already unhooked so it was not on its position, he immediately remove her bra and put clothes in back seat, now again sipping beer from on hand and other hand was rubbing her tits, Sonia now had closed her eyes and totally submit to her, Sonu comes out of the car and come to the side of Sonia and ask her to open the windows.

My sister was topless sitting in the car, Sonu bend again to her and kissed her tits, this was the first time she was getting kissed on her naked body when she is in her senses. And she was enjoying that. Sonu opens the door of the car and ask her to come out, she fear of her nudity requested him as she can’t but Sonu was dominant and she has to come after he assures her that nobody comes to this place. Both were now standing there and my sister’s naked boobs were in front of Sonu and giving him to sucks them. Sonu very politely holding her left breast and pressing them bents on his knees and bring his mouth on her tits and start sucking them, she was moaning with excitement and held his head and pressed them deep inside her breast.

She had forgotten that she was standing topless near next to highway, and they were visible through the road. She sucks her first and then pus his hand on her and his hands was now pinching her tits and his mouth were sucking her right tits. Sonu now getting up taking her to the bonnet of car which was facing road Sonu then, he makes her to lie on the bonnet and put his lips on her tits and bit her. She shouted with pain but he was heartless that time, he then adjusted himself in such a way that his dick was touching her pussy area.

My sister’s virgin lower lips were getting excited by the touch of her cousin brother tool over the clothes. He was now smooching her kissing her all over the body…she was pulling his hairs in excitement and too was kissing him on his shoulder and all. He then getting up and picking my sister on his hands took her to the center of field, she was looking at him with smile, he there lay her down on the mud and come over her. And they were kissing each other, Sonu was on his words with me to give me the first chance to fuck my sister, therefore he was not going ahead of his limits.

He now getting up taking his hands on her jeans button, she hold his hands and said no, we can’t go that way. Sonu on the other hand was not listening to her, undo the button and unzip the jeans, she very politely stopped him which was not enough for him, Sonu kissing on her panty line said I want to see you full dear, and want to know how much sexy you are, he then slowly start bringing down her jeans, and she too respond him by taking her ass above the ground to make the journey of jeans to her feet comfortable. He remove her jeans and sat along her legs, he was slowly moving his hands on her silky legs he looking at her said Sonia your legs are really very beautiful.

He starts praising her body for the first time in 3 days he was complimenting her beast and tummy her naval every things. Side by side his hands were reaching the v valley of the thighs of my sister, he slightly touch her pussy, and there was sensation in the body of Sonia, her full body was shaken in excitement, he slowly –slowly looking at her eyes puts his hands inside her panty, his finger was now going towards my sister’s pussy lips, after reaching there he slowly rubs them, she was enjoying this attention, there he said that your brother sandy has seen your total upper body, today I want to show him your sexy legs, she was moaning and said no..pleasee..no……
[+] 2 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 21-07-2020, 06:50 PM