Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 8

She got mum. I asked her what is with dress, she said hey it is quite transparent and it is not with linings, I said you have gone mad, he is not that stupid as he is going to bring such kind of dress for you, he know that you are his sister and my real sister and you are going to show this dress to parents also and he is not going to harm his image. She sounds to accept it. And again went in and before that she said you have to suggest me before going to that crowded place. I waited for her there for at least 10 minutes (I know it is normal for girls to get ready).

She then came out, as she was stands in front of me closing her hands in such a way to hide her breast, for a minute I didn’t recognize her in that hi end kind of dress, her white milky legs were visible through the dress and were too looking milky green, her naval was very much visible and the dress was very much transparent, I took her full round and was really hard to see her sexy naked back, now It was sure that for this dress she has to remove her bra and therefore she was shying for this dress. Now I wanted to see her breast in that dress which was still covered by her hands I was not able to control myself and was thinking to drag her to changing room and fuck her, but her ass was looking covered with same color panty she was saying and said tell is it looking fine while I went inside lots of people, I asked her to make her hands straight and she very shyly remove her hands and to my god, it was unbelievable, my sister was standing in front of me and her breast was totally visible through the dress even her tits were visible and they were hard due to tension.

I know that it is only the influence of alcohol and some opening up with Sonu in front of me that she is able to wear this dress in front of me and above all she will never come out in this dress in public even if she was alone with Sonu, I really thanked to alcohol. I tell her that she is absolutely looking gorgeous in this dress and it is looking very stylish cum sober, so it nothing to have fear of dress, she asked don’t you think it is transparent little bit (I thought in my hearts little bit my dear sister you are just next to naked in this dress and all the people in the bar are going to get hard after seeing you). I stared at her breast and nipples she got it that what I’m seeing but was silent I said akka it is looking normal unless somebody sees you very concentration.

She was still not feeling comfortable then I said Sonu will be waiting for us and he could felt bad, so come with me and I hold her hand and start coming towards the bar. Her hands were really very cold due to tension or alcohol or she might be feeling hot due to her today experience. We both entered in the bar and she was coming behind me to hide herself from the people or coz of uneasiness, as we reach to table I hold the hands of my sister and bring her in front of my cousin brother Sonu as I’m gifting my sister to him, and I said bro tell how akka is looking, he was sitting in table and as he saw her he got up and was just staring her with open mouth, he was silent I laughed and called him Sonu.

He then came to senses and said sexy beautiful, Sonia you are looking an angel, he holds her hands and ask her to sit next to him and I sat opposite to her and was glancing the beauty the beauty of my sister my real sexy elder sister. Sonia was sitting there and looking at the table with shyness and tiredness of alcohol she took. She looked at me with shyness as what her real younger brother is thinking about his sister, then Sonu said so dear do you like my gift, she shyly looked at him smilingly and softly looking at him said really very beautiful from a beautiful person.

She had folded her hand to hide her breast to get notice to her real brother, Sonu speaks to her ears darling please remove your hands, you are hiding beautiful thing. She looked at him with wide eyes but was smiling and didn’t change the position of her hands; Sonu looked at him as if she was again saying her to remove her hands from there. She was silent, this time again he put his lips on her ears and said please let me see the beauty. She then very politely said on his ears as she can’t as she is uncomfortable in front of me, he looking at me and then to Sonia, said her let him watch and enjoy your beauty too for today.

She smilingly looked at him and shaking her head as saying no way. He holding his hands (removing them from her breast) said now it your turn to give me return gift. She smilingly looked at me as if she is asking permission from me, and saw me where I was looking at her. She got bit nervous, then lowering my eyes express her that go ahead it’s not a big deal to give him that return gift (a kiss on hand). She then said very cleverly that your gift is due till the return to home and before home I will give you the same. He then said I also have to complete my morning promise, what you think Sonia when should I go for it.

I interrupted and asked in between what promise Sonu you have to fulfill (I know that he is asking for smooch). He was still holding her hands (and slightly rubbing them to make her hot), said actually in the morning she bet me that I can’t sm….. Sonia immediately breaking his words says he is mad and just speaking bull shit. By changing topic Sonia said now we should order for dinner. It was now 12.30 am. Then I said lets have one more pack before that. And this time Sonu said Sonia now you are going to accompany us in our drinks and you have to take the same one which we are taking and we ordered 2 60ml of black label and one 30 ml of black label with coke for Sonia.

She was not given a time for her choice and after ordering he hugged my sister from sideways and again wished her for her b’day. I was thinking, as it was enough for us for today that my sister has open so much with us in a week of time. And we never expected that she is going to wear such a revealing dress. And I was thinking the way she was now frank with us, especially Sonu.

But my cousin brother has more plans for today, after taking half of the packs he asked Sonia to have a dance and that too salsa, he looked at me as don’t know what to say in front of brother. He immediately asked me sandy does u have any problem if I dance salsa with her. I said no dude we all are friends here and celebrating birthday party of our beautiful friend, so no way of minding it and laughed after that to make easy for my sister. She said bro u too come with us for dance u hasn’t done with me till yet.

I said you go and let me finish my drink then I will come to the floor with you, as they going I said akka try to save yourself from fellow dancers you are really giving killing looks. She smiled at me and the looking downwards to her dress and was feeling her nudity in front and said now you are also joking like Sonu with me, I will tell you tomorrow. With that she start going towards dancing floor and shaking her ass was driving me crazy, he nude back was getting the attention of every one sitting there. Every one there was seeing her white spotless back.

I was feeling that in how much less time my brother has got my sister, she is so much under his position or influence that she has come in transparent dress in front of all the unknown people and with her real brother too. They were now dancing, my real sister was dancing with my own cousin brother and he was feeling every bit of her. His one hand was on her naked back and other hand was holding her hand. They were really looking very nice while dancing they are coming closer and going away while dancing and she was smiling at him and was really enjoying. He sometime was brushing her breast and ass and this was really exciting me as how much my sister is loving the touch of his cousin brother. Her breast was bouncing up and down with the steps of dance, I was sitting quite away from them but still I was able to see my sister’s erect nipples, I was just out of control. Then there comes a step of dance he presses her breast first time in front of me. My mouth was wide open with that beautiful scene and my sister was dancing as nothing happens much, I had to order one more drink for myself as I was burning in the fire of excitement and jealous.

After getting exhausted my sister comes down of floor and sits along me and rest her head on my shoulder and said bro now I’m tired, I asked with lustful voice (I had no control on myself that time) are you not enjoying it. she sitting straight said no it is really very nice environment and I’m enjoying it, but I feel sandy you have mind my so much openness with Sonu and drinking this much with you, she start explaining me that it’s the first time she has drink this much otherwise one cocktail or one small vodka is enough for her.

Alchol was showing effect on her now and her voice was tumbling. I said akka its all are fine, and we all are drinking here not only you, and to give her confidence I said akka please don’t tell to the parents that any of us took drinks today and more importantly event don’t tell them that Sonu was also with us for the whole night as they might not like this. She understands that and said ok, but what will I do of this dress, I can’t go home in this dress sandy, I said yaar don’t worry parents will be sleeping and u can very well go to the house and nobody will see you. Then she said okay and never tell anybody that Sonu has given me such dress, everybody will think something wrong between me and Sonu. I said its okay don’t worry I understand that. I will never do that, whereas I was enjoying the way you both were dancing.

It’s good fun. She smiles at me as saying thanks and took her peg and cheers with me and said 3 cheers for the friendship with my brother. I was on cloud 9 and sip it, it was sour as she was taking liquor for the first time. She was adjusting her dress from her breast as her nipples were sticking to her dress and was making her uncomfortable. Now she was showing proper effects on him she was now looking happier as she got lots of confidence from me in (bet that time Sonu too had left the dance table and went for the loo). Now he was coming towards us and was looking fresh as he had washed his face. Sonia calls him and said come fast I need one more peg.

He and me were laughing over this as looks who’s talking…but were very happy with the progress. He took his seat and finish his pending drink and then we ordered again and the last one and ordered dinner too. Then Sonu said, today I will show you her naked breast. Sonia didn’t seems to understand that cozz Sonu speaks to me very fast and she was now quite more under the influence of alcohol, Sonu was sitting opposite to her and was continuously looking at Sonia from top to bottom, she was getting quite nervous as she know that she is kind of seminude and he is insulting her by looking at her like monsters, before Sonia could speak, Sonu said hmmmmmm ur looking sexyin this dress today. She got shy with such words, even after getting opening so much with us. She was still somewhere not totally opens up especially with me. Then Sonu asks me...tell sandy isn’t she looking sexy, I too getting the opportunity looking at her said yes yes she is after all she is the sister of sexy brother then she is supposed to be.

Then Sonu said as things were getting funny now, not a sexy brother’s sexy sister bro, she is sexy daughter of a beautiful mom. We all laughed over this, now the drinks came along with dinner, Sonu then said today on this ocassion Sonia you and me are going to take a dinner on the same plate. She was not ready for that, and was staring at him, he holds her hands and pulls her to his side and she got so weak due to alcohol that she can’t stop him pulling and at last she has to get up and took the seat on his 2 by 2 sofa of the table.
[+] 1 user Likes hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2 - by hornydude2k - 20-07-2020, 08:06 AM