Incest How I Was Forced in to Incest. by sandeepofdelhi2
Part 5

She breaks her silence and said I’m not ready for this type of relation, if u would be not my cousin I even once think of you in that way, but Sonu stops her there and said why don’t u take me like only a friend and not your cousin as Raju takes me as friend. You should also takes me like that, now the time was 6.30 and Sonia got alerted by removing her hands from his grip and said let’s sit in living room as Raju can come anytime and I don’t want anybody a chance to think negative. Sonu again asked her plzz tell me. Like that.

I know she has accepted but words were not coming on her mouth. they both came to the living room and the room was silent, Sonu took initiative by breaking the silence and said u are really looking pretty in this dress and I don’t know what I will do if u r not going to accept me and by this he again hold his hand and bring them near to his face, by this time it was looking that Sonia was fully hypnotized by Sonu as she was not responding then suddenly bell rang (it was me as Sonu thought) she came back to her senses and seeing that her hand was close to her face she with great pressure tries to remove her hand but Sonu had held them very tightly on this pressure she got reverse pressure by Sonu and she falls on him, he very smartly holds her with her waist and he slightly moves his fingers in her waist and on her naked arm in seconds of time.

She immediately control herself and start moving towards the door, there Sonu ran towards the Sonia and hold her hand and said first u said u love me, only then I will allow you to open it, otherwise I don’t care who is going to be there let that person wait for any amount of time. She said Sonu leave me please, he pulls her very close to him and said just says me once, believe me I’m not going to touch u, I just need to hear three words and a lovely hug from beautiful lady, now Sonia doesn’t has time as she was afraid she said ok I LIKE YOU…..its fine. Now let me open the door .he said no proper words, there she took a deep breath and said I love you, now please let me go but Sonu was still there cozz today he got an opportunity and she was under Sonu for few more movements, and said where is hug, she pleaded him please Sonu ..please let me go, he said its ur wish, she came to him and hug him and said I love u dear, and while she was saying this Sonu kissed her cheeks and this this time Sonia forget that somebody was waiting for them outside.

Now Sonu was tasting my sister he slowly moves his lips from her red cheeks to her rosy and juicy lips and ask her can I taste it and she was silent suddenly the bell rang again and she get out of his grip and goes towards the door, Sonu ask her I want to taste you, she said shut up with smile, now my sister is just few days away for becoming my (our) slut. Sonu got back to his sat on the living room and Sonia very manages her hairs fast and open the door and was dumbstruck there too see.

It was my father who came early that day and Sonia was very much scared that what she says to him and what will would happen if he smells something wrong. He was in anger and said why it takes so much time to open the door; she said that she doesn’t hear the bell as TV was loud. Even Sonu was very frightened and don’t know what to say. Sonia was staring at Sonu as she was saying that You got what you need, right, but instead of saying anything father goes to room and came back with a file and told to Sonia that he is going to come late in the evening and convey that message to mom. Sonu was very much delighted to hear that father is going back, as father departs Sonu ran toward the door an locks it and came near to Sonia

Sonia now bit relaxed and somewhat in anger said we would have killed by your this stupidity. But Sonu remain silent and was just looking at her eyes as his eyes were demanding something from her. She looked at his eyes and suddenly felt what he is asking for, and tries not to meet her eyes with her and going away from him, then Sonu holds her hands and Says hey sweety what happen, why are you shivering and asked, do u love me Sonia she was silent and looking at the floor with shyness and of some guilt but now her sexual desires for her love for Sonu is overcoming her internal strength as Sonu was slowly –slowly rubbing her hands and trying to make her hot.

He brings her close to him and held her by her face..and looked at her eyes and start bringing his lips near to her. Sonia was getting afraid and said Sonu plzz it is not fair ……Sonu pleaseppppppppppaahah as his lips blocks her words and sealed my sister lips with his. Now my brother was kissing my real sister lips and his hands was moving on her back and was getting the sensation of my sister, and now their tongues were meeting and they both were going to lost in their world, again bell rang, this time both of them got in to senses and she ran towards the door to open it, this time it was me, and till this time I didn’t know what has happen between them. But I enter the room and saw the face of my sister and Sonu laughing I got it that he has got some success but I was not aware that he has got her that much amount.

To tease Sonia I asked her akka you are looking tense? Is something wrong, to hide her guts, she says no its fine I just wake up as Sonu has come just 5 mins back, so feeling sleepy and went to kitchen for the tea. Then Sonu told me full episode what has happen between them, and I was rock hard as he was. Now I know that my real sister is going to be get naked in a day or two to my own cousin brother, that too after telling me. I was still not sure of my brother as he is able to seduce my sister and smooched her, I asked him a proof and he said me to stand near to kitchen and he is going in and he can watch it there.

Sonu shouted from living room: Sonia just made some snacks too and I’m coming to help you there, no voice came from kitchen. Sonu goes inside the kitchen and I stand next to the door to hear their voice and see them, he went inside and hold Sonia from back, she whispered Sonu, Raju is at home and can see us, please go, he said ok just let me kiss ur red lips for once, she was silent but sensing the situation as I was in the house too she said ok do it but please be fast before he sense something wrong, I was really very much astonished after hearing the words from my sweet sister mouth, I slowly peeped in the kitchen and I was pleased and shocked to see that he was kissing my beautiful sister and both were holding each other, this was the first time I felt jealous of my brother as I was not enjoying that beauty, but I know that in next few days she will be in my arms too. But for that we have to do lots of homework.

I came back to my position and called Sonu has the dish prepared, he replied just finishing it (in my heart I know what kind of dish is they are making). Now Sonu comes to the room and was laughing on his success and whispered in my ears, Sonia is a bitch and her lips are sweet. I laughed on his words and said now other target, he said yes now it is ur turn, and said we will talk of it tomorrow.

Now Sonia enters the halls and her as usual pleasant smile but the time her smile is not for her brothers but this time it was especially for her new boyfriend who just has tasted her lips and a day ago to whom she called him as brother. But now the things are changed. Sonia sat and looked very shyly at Sonu. But Sonu was staring her as he was fearless about me, but Sonia this time was afraid and worried as I don’t get doubt over them... (I was laughing in my heart).

After chatting for about 1 hour, Sonia left to room to do house hold works and we both decide to celebrate this success. So decide to go to some highway dhaba for and on the way drinks. So we called Sonia and said that we are going out for dinner, she simply said ok, but silently was looking at her new love Sonu.

It was now 7.30 and was the time of mom to come home, so I tell him let’s move fast as if mom comes then she will not allow us to go, I took my father’s car and we both went to our local market to buy liquor. There we buy blender’s pride and packed some chicken dishes and all other necessary item and start driving. There he told me whole story what has happen and how he seduced my sister, while sipping our drinks. After we crossed the border, and it was dark by now, he asked me to stop the car as he want to loo. I stopped the car at some isolated place near jungle and we both empty our tanks.

He was only taking of Sonia and was saying that tomorrow he is going to suck her breast and will make our bitch. After making lands wet we were standing on the road side and I was listening him and I was equivalent hot as he was. i was so hot and under the influence of drink that I bring out my tool and start masturbating, he after seeing me said I tell how your beautiful sister is going to suck our cocks and saying this he bends on his knees and take my penis in his hands and we had literally forget that we were standing on the national highway. He immediately took my tool in his mouth and start sucking it and licking it. It was the first time my sock is being sucked and that too my brother is sucking it.

His sucking was making me crazy I was getting out of control and I don’t know when I bring my jeans totally down and was getting sucked naked on the road that too by a boy, but it was not my mistake. It was Sonia who makes me crazy like this. I was so excited that in 5 mins I was just to about come and I remove my tool from his mouth and come on the ground and some drops falls on my jeans. We both tied our self and drove away for dinner. After having dinner in dhaba, he took the keys of the car and take driving position and make me to sit on his left. As we crossed the congested area he unbutton his shirt and said tomorrow ur sister is going to suck me bastard come and u suck my nipple today.

I got excited over the words said by him, I was imagining the scene how she would be sucking his nipples. And was again getting hard rock., I remove my seat belt and bring my lips over his chest and kissed his hairy nipples, and open my mouth and start sucking his left nipples slowly and slowly and he was saying Sonia my whore suck it hard, you bitch. I was getting more excited by his words and start sucking them hard then he said sister fucker second nipple is going to b get fucked by your mom, suck it that bastard. I didn’t like his words this time and looked at him, he said your one mom is also very sexy, after Sonia our next target will be your mom. I didn’t like that thing but I had no other option then this because he had now my sister with him and I don’t have anything so I just listen him and continue sucking.

Then he holds my hairs I put my head on his tool and said suck it. I was angry over this but I know after alcohol he become rude... So I ignore his style and bring out his dick out of his jeans. It was really very big. Under excitement I start sucking his cock and but was not licking it. He yelled “your mom and sister are going to dye to suck my cock and what the hell you are doing it. Lick it” I was so excited that I start licking it and it was the first time I was enjoying it. After 10 minutes he turns the car in the farms and parks it there and asked me to stop sucking and came out side and me to come out too. We both came out and his tool was still out and we both were standing keeping ours back keeping on the cars, and lighting cigarettes.

We were totally out of control that day and don’t know what we were doing then he totally remove his jeans and underwear too. And was standing straight front of me. And I was fearing that if somebody would come then. Too comes close to me and smoke out the cigarette smoke on my face, which I had to inhale it as it came to me by surprise, he bring his lips on my lips and we both start smooching each other thinking Sonia. His hands were doing their work they open my jeans and he put them down along with underwear in a one shot. The he said I want to fuck your ass, and then I will fuck your sister’s ass and then your mom’s ass. I was so thrilled by his words that this time I took initiative and start smooching it. Then he asked me to lie on the bonnet of the car at from the left side. I did that and he tries to put it inside but since the things
[+] 3 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How I Was Forced in to Incest. - by hornydude2k - 19-07-2020, 09:11 PM