Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public..
(11-07-2020, 02:30 PM)Adventure25 Wrote: Once my gf and me was on highway ( as we want to roam on bike ) she was wearing her kurta and leggings , i stop my bike on side of highway and started rubbing her pussy on leggings soon she became horny and guides my hand through leggings and panty so that i can rub her nude pusssy we were so excited doing it on road but soon i i got idea i saw in my back mirror one truck was approaching i was so excited i told her in heat of moment show him ypur ass ( as she was siting behind me ) suddenly she lowered her leggings till ass and lift her hip from seat and show him full ass and quickly sit back ....it was so amazing
Your story was very inspiring. It reminded me of the time when our kids were young and we used to drive to the beach at Seaside Oregon...a two hour drive from Portland. The kids would fall asleep at the back of the van and she used to have a fun time flashing her thighs to truck drivers and if they gave a thumbs up, her boobs too and blow them a kiss.
So I talked to my wife about it yesterday and she said since we are stuck in the house with this virus problem why not go for a long drive. The kids are much older now and not interested and we are in the bay area. So we went on a long drive and it was warm and she just took off her top, just had her bra and panties on and smiled and flashed many truckers all the way from the bay area to Stockton and back. And gave me a nice blow job too at a rest area closer too Stockton. Felt wonderful again. Thanks to you, my friend..!
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

[+] 2 users Like sri65's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public.. - by sri65 - 14-07-2020, 03:18 AM
RE: Telegram Group for Cuckolds - by zodiac69 - 01-05-2024, 12:34 PM