Fantasy A Favour Please... by KingGurunew
Anand was rubbing his zip area.. he could feel the full erection.

Mukesh made fun of Shruthi in front of the whole family, and Anand understood each and every sexy comments he made on her. This made him so aroused.
suddenly he felt that there was someone in the room. yes it was shruthi. She came from inside the room. she is in the yellow flowerly saree, as she came nearby, he went to switch on the light as it was dark inside the room.
"no anand, dont, i want to speak to you" her voice seems serious.
"yes shruthi.. what happened.." there was a real concern in his voice.
"anand, you saw what happened in the hall right? he made fun of me.. i feel very embarrassed in front of father"
"hey shruthi, i was nothing da.. he just made some jolly comments.."
"was i jolly? he made me tell all naughty things in front of all na?" there was clear embarrassment in her voice..
"no no shruthi... he just talked about thanks na?"

"hey.. thanks means not thanks..."
"then what shruthi"
"hey u dont know that?
"no shruthi.. i thought it was just a thanks"
"anand... dont pretend... u only said how to thank na"
"what i said.. i said many things yesterday.. i dont remmebner.." he wanted to tease her more..
"anand.. then leave it..."
"tell me na, then only i can help u right? i helped u yesterday with ideas right?"
"yes anand.. hmmmm.. thanks means... u said to thank in tht way na? to kissssss that... now understand?"
"hey shuruthi... u did it? very nice of you.. dont get shame for that my sis.. this is you day..u just enjoy"
"no anand.. but in front of father.. i feel" in the darkness he can feel that she is weeping a bit
he went close to her to comfort her.. and hugged her lightly...

"my sweet innocent sister.. father dont understand these codewords... any he wont feel bad even if he understaand that... ur the bride and you are supposed to enjoy"
he touched her head to comfor her.. she needed that support..
"hey shruthi.. dont feel bad... just enjoy the life.."
"his hands roams on her back.. and hands came down to her butts..."
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Favour Please... by KingGurunew - by sarit11 - 09-07-2020, 06:28 PM
RE: A Favour Please... by KingGurunew - by sarit11 - 10-07-2020, 06:55 PM