Fantasy A Favour Please... by KingGurunew
It was very late when Anand got up from the bed. First thing he saw was his big erection. morning erections are always powerful, but today he felt even more..

he touched his shorts and it felt soo great. suddenly he remembered Mukesh, the lucky guy whio got married Shruthi. He got very nice night yestereay because of anands ideas.. actually he should thank him. ohh "thank you"
She sent a sms that she wanted to thank him right? it means? did she going to thank anand same way he asked her to thank mukesh?? he felt soooo good...no no... she in innocent girl.. she wont..
he got up and searched for her sweet sister... but learned that entire family was out for a temple visit. they did not disturned as he was sleeping sound..
sudenly a though came to his mind.. why canot he go and see her bed room.. where the things happened..
he entered the room. but it was very clean.. ya they cleaned all the mess... hmmm
then his eyes probed around
"what i am looking for in a girl's room. esp in a sister's room" he thought himself..

but the feel that shruthi got fucked here some hours ago was in his mind.. wooww
suddenly his mobile rang.. it was mukesh..
"hey anand u got up?
"ya Mukesh... " He is very friendly asked encouraged Anand to call by his name even that he is four yrs older than him
"a need a favor please"
"sure?" a smile in his lips. this time for him.. "yes my dear brother in law.. tell me"
"anand this favor is not as your sister's husband.. just treat me as a friend.. "
"ok ok tell me"
"pls go to our room and there will be small box near the mirror.. please take it and keep it safe.. i forgot to take it.""
"sure that's simple thing.. will do now"
"but.. please dont open it.. it is urgent that no other people should see that"
something is there..
"hey mukesh.. any gift you ur sweet wife"
"no anand... that was gift from your sister/ but dont ask what..please"

"okay okay.. not my sister right? it is my firend;s wife.. as you are my friend"
both laughed..
he cut the phone call and checked the box. it was plastic box.. not a gift box.. just sweet box..
"what may be a special things inside a cheap plastix box.. out of the curiacity he opend..
it was a panty.. red panty... wet red panty.. wet out of cum and saliva...
and it was her own sisters panty
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Favour Please... by KingGurunew - by sarit11 - 09-07-2020, 06:28 PM
RE: A Favour Please... by KingGurunew - by sarit11 - 10-07-2020, 06:53 PM