Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
She slowly was losing her inhibitions and let her hands loose on her nightie and got back to the story. I grabbed this opportunity and started lifting the nightie up to her hip lifted her over my thighs and held the nightie in my hands tucked them above her waist. Now I ensured that she is sitting with just the panty and her naked thighs over my bottom naked. That was a great feeling and I felt I had achieved something great. I also knew that this is just the start and need to go a long way.

As she was reading, the story was about to conclude with a big bang from the Brother to his sister and they did for how many ever days possible etc.

Now my sister was biting her nails again towards the climax. Her nude thighs were over my nude thighs. My dick was just beneath that golden valley of my Sister and time to time getting in contact with the ass mounds as she or I was moving a little here and there. Chennai was hot these days and it was sweating all over. We just had the Fan running and no AC at home. While my dick was getting pleasured, my hands were all over her top area, but I did not try to anything but just cupped her boobs gently with a feather touch feel so that she does not realize something was happening but for me I had the feel that I was slowly executing things.

Now I wanted to ensure if she was convinced with the story. Has she accepted the fact that a brother and sister could have Sex? Also the most important fact is that Did she feel horny. Even though I was sure in my mind from her concentration, she would have felt horny, I wanted to ensure that she really felt that way. There were 2 ways. One is to ask her straight what she felt about the story. The other way was to check if she was wet down there and talk to her about it. As it was sweaty I would not be able to adjudge from my thermometer that she was wet there due to cum and not due to sweat. I need to physically see or feel that. If I have to see it, I would have to make her stand an turn her around. The other way around is to not disturb her from getting up, me and she intact and check with my Finger.

It was a confused situation. I was enjoying the enormous pleasure with what was going on between my dick and her crevice and did not want to disturb anything for a while. I know that We cannot remain like this for all the time as well. But for the time being, It was good for me to check if she was wet there by placing my Fingers over there. I knew that I got to be very careful so that she does not realize that I was doing something over her pussy but also wanted to check. Somehow my mind was saying that I might lose grip of the entire situation and start all from scratch if she gets offended by this act. I got to plan now.

On the other hand I was thinking, what the hell, She knows that I had seen her nude just few feet away from her and also she had seen my dick in close proximity. We had also talked about each other’s feelings. She had seen me relishing her cum juice out of her panty. She had watched the nude pics of hunks in my presence. I was sure she is hot enough that I could slowly give the first kneading to her red hot brain.

With this thought, I was sure that there would be some confrontation but manageable and dared to proceed with my Check to feel her pussy over her panty gently and to determine if she had cum and was wet over there.

I slowly embraced her hip area, hugged her from behind. She was reading the last part of the story. I could see her leaning forward forgetting about the fact that she was sitting on her cousin brothers lap, he naked at the bottom and she half naked there and all this going on with my hands over her hips. I thought this is the moment and slowly and also gently slid my left palm over her panty and paused. I could notice no reaction from her except for a small and intrinsic jerk from her, which she was not herself conscious about. I waited for about 10 seconds and then gently moved my fingers around.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5 - by sarit11 - 09-07-2020, 08:20 AM