Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
She said “I saw you swabbing out some thing with your from my panty and licking it; you are dirty. I never thought you will have such perverted thoughts”.

I said “There is nothing perverted about it Rekha. I am doing things what I like in my privacy. It’s just that you peeped in and creating an issue about. As I told you sexual pleasure is everybody’s birth right and we need to grab and enjoy it rather than cribbing about perversion. Imagine if you and I were not sister and brother and we too are opposite sex and left alone in and Island and no humans there. No society and no family. I am sure within 10+ days we will shed our inhibitions and start behaving as a male and a female species rather than brother and sister. Wake up Rekha, Wake up to your senses and enjoy rather than inhibiting yourself to a cocoon and waste your youthful and fruitful days. I am sure you will not get this back if you miss it. Please walk up to my PC, I will show you what happens around us and all in secret.”

With this I held her hands and gently pulled her out of her bed and got her to my study table. Before I could unlock my system, I asked her if I could strip off my shorts and undie. For which she blushed and said “Up to you”. I stripped off my shorts and made her sit over my lap. I was ensuring that she gets used to be with me being without shorts. She again closed her face with her palms and told that I am being naughty. I ensured that my dick was bent the right way to accommodate her weight and not to have trouble like last time. With the current status, I was sure that she was OK with me getting free with my shorts. But I also wanted her to be free from her bottom wear. I tried to get to her nightie and pull it up to her thighs. She gestured with her index finger over her lips (like silencing me) and said, hey Dinu, It is OK with me, Please don’t try anything now. I said “OK”, unlocked my PC and logged on to the website which I had booked marked earlier on some “Brother Sister” incest videos and stories. I slowly opened the page of a story on Bro-Sis incest. I asked her to read the story. This was one story of incest between far cousins who met after long time and they ended up making love after all preliminary happenings.

She was still on my lap and my dick was on hop. I am sure it was twitching time to time in between her crevice. But she was fully engorged in the story and was not realizing what was happening around her. I started holding her around with full arms. Slowly I started caressing her. Although she was not responding for my acts, I knew she was getting involved and did not bother about what I was doing. While she was deep inside the story I slowly put my palms around her breast and started hovering. She looked at me for an instance and went back to her reading. I thought this is my best opportunity and slowly started bending down to pull her nighty to her knees. She quickly recovered and held the nightie and looked at me. I gestured her to not bother and concentrate on the story. She was moving her head to signal me no.

I held the nightie where it was and giggled and said “Hey Rekha, this is what I was telling you. Try to be what you are and do not pretend. I am doing no harm to you. Let’s go with the momentum. Please do not stop me. I will not do anything without you feeling good about. Please carry on with the story and allow me to do what I want to. Be assured that you will enjoy everything”. With this she looked at me for a while, started biting her nails. Her hands were still holding her nightie. She was perplexed now and thinking what to do? I was sure that she got interested in the story and wanted to continue. She knows that my PC and internet are required for her to keep her interests alive. I could see that she was yielding slowly. I could see it in her eyes.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5 - by sarit11 - 09-07-2020, 08:19 AM