Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
As she was still in her Churidhaar and will want to change to nightie, when I go out now she will be changing then. So I told her, that I am going out and she can come out, I quickly turned the recording on my webcam and set it for 20 mins recording only; minimized the capturing application and locked my PC and moved out of the room. It was already around 7:00 PM. I went out of my bedroom, picked up some notes along with me and told my mom that I am going to my friend’s place and be back in an hours’ time for Dinner.

I went to my friends place had a chit chat for around half an hour. My mind was thinking about Rekha. I was hatching a plan how to take this forward. She is too shy and reserved about sex. With this thoughts I was riding back home.

When I reached home, Rekha was sitting in the living room watching TV with my mom. She looked at me and smiled with a coy and turned towards TV. I told my mom that I am hungry, for which she told that we shall have dinner around 8 PM.

I went to my room latched the door from inside and watched the video on PC. Rekha came out of the bathroom and latched the door from inside and started stripping her Churidhaar. She was in her Bra and Panty. I could not see clearly but her panty seemed to be having a wet spot. She was walking towards the PC and was trying something on the keyboard and went back. She slid her panty down and put her finger there on her pussie and felt the slimy juice. She took back her finger and smelt as to what it was. She then removed her panty off and went to the bathroom. After sometime she came back from bathroom and took another panty wore it and also wore a nightie. It was the same floral pink nightie that she was wearing now, when I saw her outside in the living room. She then moved out of the room and the video continues as I had set it for 20 minutes recording.

I had a hard on again, and it was out of control. I changed to my shorts and tucked my boy into my undie and left to the living room. Rekha saw me coming out, I gesture with my eyes to look at my dick and she smiled at it and started talking to my mom about Dinner.

Dinner was getting served, my dad also walked in and we all had dinner. Dad was enquiring Rekha about the college etc. After dinner Chit chat we watched TV for a while. Around 9:15 PM, I got up and moved towards my room and signaled her as if she is coming or not. She said no by nodding her head and I proceeded to my room with a sad face.

I went to the bathroom and checked her panties; it was wet and patchy with the white slimy thing. It was much thicker and I smelled. I could say it was pungent or somewhat smell less but pungent. Oh I am confused now. I have read about this on internet, I had heard some of my friends talk about this with what they felt with their girlfriend’s slimy thing. But it smelled great for me because it is from my cousin sister’s pussy. I wanted to taste it and I took a finger pick and licked it. Wow, Yummy it was different, a taste just above the taste of an egg white and much below the taste of a Mayonnaise. But I also felt it was salty. May be her pussy was salty due to sweat or due to her urine. Whatever it was it was a great feeling, different and cannot express it with words. I was now sitting over the Water closet licking some more of the pussy cum and sucking my finger as well. It was ecstasy, I was thinking about how I will finger pick directly from her pussy and make her see all what I do and enjoy the scene. I was sure that she will also enjoy. But with the girl like this too shy, how will I get to there. Need to think plan and do it somehow.

While I was doing this, I forgot the entire world just to see Rekha there just outside the bathroom. She was just around 8 feet away. I lost my nuts and got up. She turned back and quickly moved towards her bed and covered her face with her palms. I did not know how to react now. I walked off the bathroom. Slowly walked towards my bed and was thinking how to handle this. Also what she would have seen. I know I was not having her panty in hand while I was sucking my finger. Did she see while I finger picked the cum or only the act of licking? Too many things were running into my mind.

I reached my bed and was thinking for a while. Then went to my study table opened my PC and started playing some mild music. Got up and went near her bed and sat beside her. I pulled her palms from her face and smiled at her. She smiled back and was telling “Chee what were you doing there in toilet?”
I said “Nothing I was just enjoying over some thought, but what did you see there, How long were you watching me?”
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5 - by sarit11 - 09-07-2020, 08:17 AM