Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
I told her that I was getting a pain on my Genital as it was erect, and this is what a hard-on is all about.

She said “Chee, What a bad guy you are? You talk to your sister like this?”

I said “Hey Rekha we agreed that we will talk all personal and secret things, I wanted to tell you about what hard-on are and was showing you the pics. You never realized that you were sitting on my lap and I was getting a hard-on. Do you want to see how it is Live?”

She was timid now, Red faced and stepped back from me and started moving away. I said “Please stop there” She stopped there and looked at me and said “We agreed to talk about secret things, but not do all these”

I said “OK, now tell me honestly and only the truth you saw those pics on my PC and did you not feel anything?”

She said “Yes, I felt the same way I felt yesterday when we were talking, I liked and wanted to see these pics but I am scared and not sure If I can do these things”

I said “Common Rekha, you are now going back again to the same place where we started yesterday, If you felt good and enjoyed seeing those pics there is nothing wrong. It is quite natural that a girl gets attracted to a boy and no sin about it. In fact some of the pics that you saw there were without face are mine. I know you enjoyed seeing them. If you enjoyed seeing them there, why would not you enjoy seeing them Live in front of you?”

She was dumb-found now, I am sure that she was perplexed now. I wanted to capitalize this situation, went near her, held her hands in mine. I told her “See Rekha, I have seen you once without clothes, I do not want to get naked in front of you if you don’t wish, but just want you to have a look at my genital once as close as possible. If you feel bad after that then we will stop. Nothing more, It’s just fun”

Her hands were still held by mine; she looked at my face with a sly smile and asked “What will you get if I see yours?”

I said “I will get hard-on, and the feeling will be too good for me and I am sure you will also feel good. Instead of suppressing your feelings and live a false life liberate yourself and enjoy. There is no harm in that Rekha”.

She said “OK, let me think about this and let you know”

I did not want to lose the momentum. I told her “Please Rekha Let’s does it now. I am longing for it, please, please, please”

She said “In that case I do not want you to see me when I am seeing you there”

I told her “I will be missing majority of the fun if I do not see you while you watch me there, but ok no problem.” With this, I took her Dhupatta (Veil) and tie folded my eyes and quickly took off my shorts and undie.

I lay down on the bed with my erect dick, which was twitching, Slowly I tried to cheat her by removing my blind fold, She started saying “Hey no cheating stay like that”. This went on for a while I lost patience, I wanted to see her watching me and I pulled of the veil from my eyes. She covered her face and eyes with her palm and ran away into the bathroom and shut the door. I got up and wore my shorts and went near the bathroom door and gently knocked and whispered asking her to come out.

She whispered back from inside “I am feeling shy and cannot face you now. Please give me some time, you walk out of the room and I will come out”.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5 - by sarit11 - 09-07-2020, 08:16 AM