Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
I told her “Rekha, It’s just that you are feeling shy and hypocrite here. Every girl or a boy will do this given an opportunity. If you were not having any such feelings that means, your hormones are abnormal. An I know you are a normal girl and you got such feelings yesterday”

She said “I don’t know what this is all about, but I was feeling different yesterday and if that is what you are talking about?”

I said “Yes exactly, You were feeling horny yesterday, It is something you feel when you watch some movies and when you see some erotic kissing scenes or when Hero and the Heroine are acting close with each other, Have you not felt it that way anytime?”

She said “yes I had such feelings, Some of my friends also felt the same way and few of my friends had boyfriends and they used to kiss each other and when they walk about these things to me I felt the same way”

I said “Yes exactly that is the same feeling boys also get and I felt the same way yesterday and when I saw you taking bath. If you are interested to know more I can show you something in my PC. I have pic of a man who feels the same”

She kept quiet with this for a while; I started gently rubbing her palm all the while now. I gestured her with my eyes to move towards the system and she followed.

I unlocked my PC, and asked her to sit over the handle of the chair. She already started leaning towards me for support and her boobs were rubbing and resting on my shoulders. I felt very erotic on this. I wanted to now focus on showing the pic to her without disgusting her, so that she falls on track.

Now I browsed to the “downloads” folder and opened a pic of a well-built White man with a rigid, rock solid dick. It was a full blown pic and filled the screen. I turned towards her; she was watching it with big surprise and anxiousness. I watched her face, it was turning red and I should see the rush of blood all over her nose, cheeks and ears. She was trying to get down from the Chair and run away. I quickly and softly grabbed her right hand with my left hand and asked her “Why are you getting away”.

She now kept her left palm over her mouth covering her mouth with a usual Indian girl’s gesture and said “Hey Dinu, what is this, you are showing a nude pic to me. I did not expect this from you.”

I asked her “Why what is wrong?” She told it is dirty and did not want to see it.

I was disappointed on this, but then gathered courage and knew what girls tend to be repulsive at the beginning and wanted to adopt the “heat and mold” strategy. I told her that It is not wrong to watch anything like that. You asked what is hard on and I wanted to show you that. I asked her to look at the pic again and pointed the mouse cursor over the dick and said “this is what we call hard on. A boy or a man will get an erection on his Genital when he is aroused and I was getting the same hard-on that I was explaining to you. I thought you would not be willing to see mine and showed the pic”.

Now after these words from me, she did not turn away and started starring at the pic for a while; I saw her eyes moving around all over the pic. I got to know that she is now pitching in.
While she was gazing at the pic I pulled her slowly and made her sit over my lap. As I was doing this, I started the slide show. I had few pics of mine naked as well in the folder but without my face. She could not realize that I pulled her and was sitting on my lap as she was engorged in the pic and the slide show started.

There were pics of all well-built hunks all stripped and showing their erect dicks. She was dumb-struck and was watching the pics without any movement. By this time my dick was on hop and twitching inside with pain hard pressed by my own cousin sister’s bums. She hardly realized what was going under her butt and was watching the slide show. And the dick pics of my mine started coming up now, as it was a sudden change from the full nude pics of white men to big blown pics of mine only showing the dicks she gave a small jerk now and started looking at me. I smiled at her and asked “What?” She said “nothing” and continued watching the pics. Now I was getting pain on my dick and could not control any more, I lifted her slowly and put my hand inside my shorts and bent my dick backward so that I will not get any pain. She quickly jumped off my lap and asked what I was doing?
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5 - by sarit11 - 09-07-2020, 08:14 AM