Incest A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5
I had my breakfast quickly, remembered to pick the video on my mobile and rode to my College. My mind was not there at the lecture at all. It was around 10:30AM, I slowly picked my mobile and texted to Rekha “Hi Rekha, How is the day going? Are you ok?”

She replied, “I am ok and busy with the lecture here”

I was surprised with the reply, How can she be ok, for a moment I was lost. I was thinking if she has forgotten about everything even after cumming in her panties last night. Should I have to start it all over again?
By then I got another message from her “How about you? Are you OK?”

I quickly thought what to reply, Should I hard press her feelings over text? Yes, that was the idea and it was a good chance for me now. I quickly replied her “No, I am not ok, I am still feeling the same way I was yesterday morning, I could not concentrate on the lecture here. You expressed your feeling and I understood you, but you never cared about me huh”

After sending this message, I was waiting for her reply, I was sure she will be confused now. I did not get a reply until 1:00 PM. I was restless. I knew her lunch break was at 1 PM and she may reply then. I also went to the canteen with my friends. While I was having my lunch with my friends, I got the message from her. As it was in vibrator mode my friends could not hear it and I wanted to finish my lunch quickly to view the message in privacy.

I went away after lunch to the lawn and sat under the tree to view the message. She had replied “What is bothering your mind. Ok now I will listen, What is that you are feeling?”

I should be bold now, I replied her “I am getting a feeling that I could only show you in person. If I have to say about it, I am getting a hard on”

I got a reply from her “OK we will talk about this today evening at home, now let us get back to our classes. What time will you reach home? Will you come early around 5 PM?”
I know now she is considerate and want to talk to me. I was sure I may break the ice today. I replied her “OK Rekha, I will also come at 5 PM” and went to my class room.

Time was moving slow. I kept watching the time class after class. It was killing for me. Finally at 4:00 PM I started towards home. On the way I was thinking of the plan to at least convince her today that there is nothing wrong in thinking sexually about each other.

I reached home at 4:30 PM, hatched a plan, I need to show something from the web that incest is common and nothing wrong. I need to woo her feelings and make her horny. Quickly I browsed some incest stories and erotic content and bookmarked them. I also stored some pics of erect dicks on my local drive..
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A desire turns true with my sister and leads to ... by viz2k5 - by sarit11 - 09-07-2020, 08:08 AM